IBPS PO INTERVIEW TIPS
- Profile based HR questions — Questions based on your profile.
- Personality Test questions — These questions are asked to judge your personality.These can be really confusing.It is one of the most difficult questions.
- Banking Questions — You can expect banking questions asked in IBPS PO interview.They expect you to have basic knowledge of Banking industry.You should also have updated banking industry news.
- Current Affairs — Some panels do ask questions based on latest news headlines.If there is some big news in Finance area then chances of questions from that section becomes more
- General Questions — You can expect one or two filler questions in Interview.They are not of great importance.Interviewers ask them to know more about you.
- Bank specific questions — You should be aware of latest news or history of bank you are going interview for.For example you are appearing for UBI bank then read some history and current news about UBI bank.You can get the details from Bank website or from wikipedia.
I have listed most of the questions in IBPS PO interview questions document.You can download the document for free using the document link at end of this post.I have also included answer formats for some of the questions and suggestions for some of the questions.You should download the document and prepare answer for the same.
IBPS PO INTERVIEW PREPARATION
You should ideally start preparing for interviews after clearing written test.But many candidates are confused due to below reason (or have below questions in their mind)
- What to learn for Interview
- Where to find resources for interview preparation
- They may ask anything so no need of preparation
- Interview of every bank will be different so no need to prepare for interview before interview call comes from a bank
- I am good in handling HR questions so no need to prepare
- I have not scored good marks so might not get selected.
- I have got good marks in written so no need for interview preparation.Written test marks is more important.
The above questions are genuine considering not much information is shared from IBPS or Bank about Interview.But these should not be reason for not preparing for IBPS PO interview.You can use above resources (the two documents in this post) to start preparing for your interview.I would suggest reading news headlines (economics sections with more detail).It is best way to prepare for Financial current affairs questions.
In case you are appearing for interview of a particular bank then read few news headlines in recent past about the bank.It is good to know this information.They expect you to have knowledge about the bank you are going to work for.So it is good to have some idea about the banks.