1. Canadian drug regulator Health has approved the world’s first corona vaccine for children made by which company?
C. Johnson & Johnson
D. Bharat Biotech
2. Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam chief MK Stalin has recently been elected the chief minister of which state?
D. Tamil Nadu
3. Researchers have recently found 100 million years old bones of Soropods dinosaurs in which state?
4. Which day is celebrated worldwide on May 7?
A.World Sports Day
B. World Athletics Day
C. World Earth Day
D. World Ozone Layer Day
5. Which Ministry of the country has issued notification of Section 144 of the Social Security Code 2020?
A. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B. Ministry of Railways
C. Ministry of Education
D. Union Ministry of Labor and Employment
6. Which of the following political party chief and former Union Minister Chaudhary Ajit Singh has passed away recently?
A. Bharatiya Janata Party
B. National Lok Dal
7. Which of these late actor’s photos has been included in the textbook of the Bengali school?
A. Irfan Khan
B. Sushant Singh Rajput
C. Kader Khan
D. Dev Anand
8. The Union Cabinet has approved a Memorandum of Understanding for migration and movement between India, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and which country?
B. Northern Ireland
9. As per Fitch Solution, what is the GDP growth rate estimate for India in 2021-22?
10. Bengaluru is placed at 40th position in the ‘Prime Global Cities Index Q1 2021’ report, which ranks global cities in terms of an increase in prime residential prices. The index is published by which entity?
A. Knight Frank
C. Cushman and Wakefield
D. KPMG Global
11. Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana has been launched by which state for the working journalists of the state?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
12. When is World Athletics Day 2021 being observed by the IAAF?
A. 06 May
B. 03 May
C. 05 May
D. 07 May
13. Arouca Bridge is the world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge. It has recently been inaugurated in which country?
14. Five of India’s top Oil and Gas PSUs have inked a Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) for Construction and Redevelopment of which pilgrimage site as a Spiritual Smart hill Town?
15. Chaudhary Ajit Singh, who has passed away recently was the founder of which political party?
A. Ambedkar Samaj Party (ASP)
B. Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD)
C. Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
D. Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)
16. The first-ever India-France-Australia Trilateral Foreign Ministerial Dialogue was held recently in which city?
A. New York
C. New Delhi
17. V Kalyanam, the veteran freedom fighter who has passed away recently, was the only surviving personal secretary of which Indian leader?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Sardar Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel
D. C. Rajagopalachari
18. Which city has topped the ‘Prime Global Cities Index Q1 2021’ for registering the strongest growth in prime residential prices during January-March 2021?
19.Which Indian insurance form has become the 3rd strongest insurance brand globally?
A. HDFC Insurance
B. Tata Life Insurance
C. Life Insurance Corp.
D. SBI Insurance
20. Which state’s law on the regulation of real estate was struck down by the Supreme Court?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. West Bengal
Canada’s drug regulator Health recently approved the world’s first corona vaccine for children aged 12 to 15, created by the Pfizer company. Pfizer claims that it has done vaccine trials on 2,260 children between the age of 12-15 years, which has proved to be completely effective.
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam chief MK Stalin has recently been elected as the Chief Minister of the state of Tamil Nadu. He will be sworn in as the Chief Minister today. Before that Palaniswami submitted his resignation and his cabinet to Governor Banwari Lal Purohit.
Researchers have recently found 100 million years old bones of Soropods dinosaurs near West Khasi Hill Districts of Meghalaya State. This dinosaur has been identified with fragments of long-necked dinosaur fossil bone.
World Athletics Day is celebrated worldwide on 7 May. The purpose of this day is to popularize sports among the youth and to promote athletics as the primary sport in schools, institutes of the country. The date of this day changes every year, which is determined by the IAAF.
The Union Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently issued notification of Section 144 of the Social Security Code 2020 covering the relevance of Aadhaar. Under which this ministry will be able to get the details of the Aadhaar of beneficiaries for its database under social security schemes.
Chaudhary Ajit Singh, the head of the Rashtriya Lok Dal Political Party and former Union Minister, has recently passed away at the age of 82 due to being infected with Corona. He also developed pneumonia due to infection spreading in his lungs. He is also known as the elder leader of Jats.
Photo of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has recently been included in the textbook of Bengali school. Her photo is taken from the serial “Pious Relationship”. His photo has been published by a primary Bangla book to explain the family and father figure.
The Union Cabinet has recently approved a Memorandum of Understanding for migration and movement between India, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and Northern Ireland. The purpose of which is to liberalize the visa process between countries.
Fitch Solution has estimated the GDP of the Indian economy to grow 9.5 percent in 2021-22 (April 2021 to March 2022).
Bengaluru has slipped four positions to rank 40th among 46 global cities in the ‘Prime Global Cities Index Q1 2021’ report, released by real estate consultant Knight Frank. Bengaluru saw a fall of 2.7 percent year-on-year (YoY) in prime residential prices during January-March 2021.
The state government of Odisha under Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has declared working journalists of the state as frontline Covid warriors. The state had launched “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana” for working journalists of the state in 2018.
The World Athletics Day 2021 was observed on 05 May 2021.
Arouca Bridge 516, the world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge and was officially inaugurated on 02 May 2021 in northern Portugal.
The top Oil and Gas PSUs of India, including IndianOil, BPCL, HPCL, ONGC, and GAIL, have inked a Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with the Shri Badrinath Utthan Charitable Trust on May 06, 2021, for the Construction and Redevelopment of Shri Badrinath Dham in Uttarakhand as a Spiritual Smart hill Town. Under the MoUs, these PSUs will contribute Rs. 99.60 crore in the first phase of the project.
Former Union Minister and Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) founder and leader Ajit Singh have passed away battling COVID-19. He was 82. Singh was the son of former Prime Minister of India, Chaudhary Charan Singh.
The first-ever India-France-Australia Trilateral Foreign Ministerial Dialogue was held on 4 May 2021, in London, UK, on the sidelines of the G7 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting. The meeting was attended by External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar from India, France’s Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, Mr. Jean-Yves Le Drian, and Australia’s Minister for Foreign Affairs, Senator Marise Payne.
Indian freedom fighter, V Kalyanam, who was the former personal secretary of Mahatma Gandhi, has passed away due to old age-related ailments. He was 99. Kalyanam was the last surviving personal secretary of Gandhiji, who served from 1943 to 1948 when the Mahatma was assassinated.
Three Chinese cities, Shenzhen, Shanghai, and Guangzhou lead the index in Q1 of 2021, with Shenzhen registering the strongest growth of 18.9% in the price. New York, which is among the world’s top metropolises was the weakest performing market, ranked at 46th spot with negative 5.8% growth.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has become the 3rd strongest insurance brand globally as per the London-based brand valuation consultancy firm. With this LIC has also secured itself as the 10th most valuable insurance brand in the world.
West Bengal’s law on the regulation of real estate was struck down by the Supreme Court recently. The Supreme Court called the law ‘unconstitutional’.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org