Accepted by more than 6,000 business and management programs worldwide, GMAT® is a computer adaptive test that assesses certain analytical, writing, quantitative and verbal skills, for students applying for advanced studies to a graduate school of business. GMAT Exam has been the test of choice used by world’s leading business schools for one reason – it works. Quite simply, no other exam lets you showcase the skills that matter most in the business school classroom and in your career.
The examination is entirely computer-based, scored on a maximum of 800. Though the GMAT Score alone cannot guarantee admission into a B-school, it is one of the major factors taken into consideration.
The GMAT® has four sections – Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment. The following is the GMAT® test structure.Bidyasagar Classes with it’s quality study materials and pool of experienced faculties has taken a lead in GMAT coaching in Bbsr.
For Enrollment contact 9337421183 8917265768
The US-based “Pearson VUE”, under the directions of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) develops and administers the GMAT®. GMAC is responsible for setting questions, conducting the test and sending score reports to each examinee. For detailed information about GMAT®, please refer to the official website of GMAT® – www.mba.com
What is the scoring scale for the GMAT®?
- AWA section grades are from 0-6 in 0.5 increments
- IR section is scored on a scale of 1-8 in 1 point increments
- Quantitative scores can range from 0 to 60. (Known as scaled score). However preferred score – 51 is 98 percentile
- Verbal scores can range from 0 to 60. (Known as scaled score). A score above 45 is 99 percentile on verbal
- Total Score can range from 200-800 in 10 point increments
GMAT Test Prep Courses
Choose Your Prep Options