GRE is a must for thos who want to make it big abroad.Our mission, at Bidyasagar Classesis to broaden the horizon of all students by providing them with education of the highest standards and catering to their ever-changing needs. As mentor, teacher and friend,Bidyasagar Classes wishes to be a name that is recognized for its performance, quality and excellence. Our primary objective lies in the complete and holistic development of each student.
What We Do
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Test Prep Customization
- Study Materials and Mock Tests
- Constant Communication
- Long-Term Guidance
GRE Preparation in Bhubaneswar
GRE preparation is now at your door steps.Are you looking for GRE preparation in Bhubaneswar? Your search ends here! Bidyasagar Classes GRE course offers you a student-centred curriculum designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses. This GRE course suits the requirements of an American standardized test and unique needs of the Indian test takers.
If you want to know more about our GRE Prep Options , please do visit one of our Bhubaneswar centres:
fFor admission plz contact 9337421183 8917265768
Our Focus – Your Score Improvement!.
- Exclusive time-tested techniques to improve your speed and accuracy on the GRE.
- Small batch strength helps us to give personalized care.
- Personalized in-depth score reports with answer explanations for each question to ensure your continuous score improvement on the GRE.
- Easy access to Bidyasagar Classes trainers till the actual test taking, even post course completion.
- Intensive and advanced course material based on latest trends.
- Special tricks and tips by BIDYASAGAR CLASSES trainers enabling you to solve Reading Comprehension questions in the shortest possible time.
- Access to Bidyasagar GRE Vocab Builder, an online tool that helps you learn 1400+ relevant words in 7 engaging ways.
- Unlimited extra help including test performance
What is GRE ?
A standardized test, the Graduate Record Examination(GRE) measures Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical Writing skills of students aspiring to undergo their Graduate studies abroad. The test intends to aid Graduate Schools (of all fields other than business) assess applicant’s potential for advanced study. Most universities in the US, while inviting applications from prospective students, ask for GRE® scores.
The examination is entirely a Computer-based Test, and no two students get an identical set of questions. The test is scored on a maximum of 340. The GRE® Score alone cannot guarantee admission into a school – the test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a graduate school that they desire.
The GRE® test has three parts – Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment. The following is the GRE® test structure
An unidentified un-scored section is included and will appear in any order after the Analytical Writing section. It is not counted as part of your score. An identified research section that is not scored may be included, and it is always at the end of the test.
The US-based “Educational Testing Service” (ETS), which works under the direct of the Graduate Record Examination Board, develops and administers the GRE®. ETS is responsible for setting questions, conducting the test and sending score reports to each examinee. For detailed information about GRE®, please refer to the official website of GRE®.
What is the scoring scale for the GRE®?
- The AWA section grades are from 0-6 in 0.5 point increments.
- The Quantitative Reasoning section grades are from 130-170 in 1 point increment.
- The Verbal Reasoning section grades are from 130-170 in 1 point increment.
- Total scores are from 260-340 in 1 point increment; AWA scores are separate.