Weekly G.K Updates from 6th June to 13th June
Current Affairs of 6 June 2016 Monday
- Odisha became first Indian state to give pension and food benefits to transgenders.
- Airbus unveiled World’s first 3D printed plane THOR.
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar launched Right to Public Grievance Redressal Act.
- V Narayanasamy Sworn-In As Puducherry Chief Minister.
- India Ranked 2nd On GRD Index On Ease of Doing Business
Current Affairs of 7 June 2016 Tuesday
- India ranked 2nd on GRD index on ease of doing business.
- Kulmeet Bawa appointed as Adobe MD for South Asia.
- Rajasthan Government launched Mobile App RajVayu app on Air Quality Index.
- ADB and Union Government signed Loan Agreement to upgrade 176 Km of roads in Jharkhand
Current Affairs of 8 June 2016 Wednesday
- India Ranked 141 In Global Peace Index
- ITF bans Maria Sharapova For two years
- World Bank Cuts 2016 Global Growth Forecast To 2.4 percent
- RBI rates unchanged in 2nd bi-monthly monetary policy review for year 2016-17
- Facebook India appoints Umang Bedi as Managing Director.
Current Affairs of 9 June 2016 Thursday
- Lord Kumar Bhattacharyya Awarded Regius Professorship
- Major General Per Lodin Appointed Head of UNMOGIP
- India Becomes Third Largest Oil Consumer
- Union Government to introduce International Yoga Award Scheme
- WHO validates elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis in four countries including Thailand
Current Affairs of 10 June 2016 Friday
- Union Govt Announces new Print Media Advertisement Policy.
- US Firm To Build Six Nuclear Reactors In India
- PM Modi concluded five-nation tour to Afghanistan, Qatar, Switzerland, the USA and Mexico.
- India signs Europe-led clampdown on Tax Evasion and Corruption
- Axis Bank bank launched India’s first certified green bond at London Stock Exchange.
Current Affairs of 11 June 2016 Saturday
- India Post launches logo and tagline design contest for India Post Payments Bank
- Microsoft released Malware Infection Index 2016.
- Forbes released 2016 World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes list.
- Union Railways Ministry flags off Champaran Satyagrah Express train in Bihar.
- India, Japan and US navies kick off 2016 Malabar Exercise near South China Sea
Current Affairs of 12 June 2016 Sunday
- Satya Pal Jain appointed as Law Commission member.
- Union Ministry of Civil Aviation proposes passenger centric amendments to CARs.
- Sikkim becomes India’s first State to launch open government data portal.
- V. Vaithilingam elected as Speaker of Puducherry Assembly.
- 2016 Global Peace Index released by IEP