In this article, we will discuss all the important Current Affairs MCQs of 20 September with full explanations. Where we will discuss the daily current affairs quiz’s questions and answers. So read all the important 20 September MCQs carefully.
Current Affairs Quiz / 20 September MCQ Current Affairs
20 September Current Affairs MCQ – Questions
1. Which team beat Mumbai City FC 2-1 in the final of the 131st edition of the Durand Cup?
(a) Bengaluru FC
(b) Kerala Blasters
(c) NorthEast United
(d) East Bengal
2. Union Jal Shakti Minister, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat declared _________ as India’s first Swachh Sujal Pradesh.
(b) Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
(c) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
(d) Jammu and Kashmir
3. According to RBI, India’s current account deficit (CAD) is likely to remain within ______ percent of the GDP in 2022-23.
4. Which country hosts the SCO summit of 2022?
5. Name the author of the book ‘Muskurate Chand Lamhe aur Kuchh Khamoshiyan’.
(a) Sandeep Dixit
(b) Jyoti Kumari
(c) Sonam Verma
(d) Jiwesh Nandan
6. Who has been elected as the president of the Auto industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) for 2022-23?
(a) Rajesh Verma
(b) Vinod Aggarwal
(c) R K Gupta
(d) Adille Sumariwalla
7. Who has launched the book ‘Ambedkar and Modi – Reformer’s Ideas Performer’s Implementation’?
(a) Narendra Modi
(b) M Venkaiah Naidu
(c) Ramnath Kovind
(d) Droupadi Murmu
8. International Equal Pay Day is observed every year on which day?
(a) 17 September
(b) 18 September
(c) 19 September
(d) 16 September
9. World Bamboo Day 2022 is observed on _________ in order to raise awareness about the conservation of this extremely useful plant.
(a) September 15
(b) September 16
(c) September 17
(d) September 18
10. Which of the following National Parks was selected to reintroduce Cheetahs in India?
(a) Kuno National Park
(b) Bandipur National Park
(c) Kaziranga National Park
(d) Ranthambore National Park
11. Which state government has decided to name the new integrated Secretariat complex after Babasaheb BR Ambedkar?
(b) Tamil Nadu
12. Which of the following university has signed an MoU with the Indian Navy to establish a long-term symbiotic relationship for Academic Cooperation?
(a) University of Delhi
(b) Amity University
(c) Allahabad University
(d) Jawaharlal Nehru University
13. Which paramilitary forces’ first female camel riding squad is being deployed along the India- Pak border?
(c) Assam Rifles
14. Pralay Mondal has been appointed as CEO of which of the following bank?
(a) Federal Bank
(b) Axis Bank
(c) IndusInd Bank
(d) CSB Bank
15. Who has inaugurated Ramakrishna Mission’s ‘Awakening ‘program for students of classes 1 to 5?
(a) Anurag Thakur
(b) Piyush Goyal
(c) Smriti Irani
(d) Dharmendra Pradhan
20 September MCQs – Answers
Sunil Chhetri-led Bengaluru FC beat Mumbai City FC 2-1 in the final of the 131st edition of Durand Cup at the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan in Kolkata.
Union Jal Shakti Minister, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat declared Andaman and Nicobar Islands as India’s first Swachh Sujal Pradesh.
India’s current account deficit (CAD), a key indicator of the balance of payment of a country, is likely to remain within 3 percent of the GDP in 2022-23 as against 1.2% during the last fiscal, according to an article published in the Reserve Bank’s article titled ‘State of the Economy.
The 2022 annual summit of the Shangai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Heads of State Council will be held on September 15-16 in Samarkand. Uzbekistan took over the chairmanship of the organization from Tajikistan on September 17, 2021.
Noted Film Actor Manoj Bajpayee released a book titled Muskurate Chand Lamhe aur Kuchh Khamoshiyan in presence of Information and Broadcasting Secretary Apurva Chandra at a function in New Delhi. It has been authored by Jiwesh Nandan.
Auto industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers has elected Vinod Aggarwal as its new president for 2022-23.
Former President of India Ram Nath Kovind has launched the book ‘Ambedkar and Modi – Reformer’s Ideas Performer’s Implementation.
International Equal Pay Day, celebrated on 18 September, represents the longstanding efforts towards the achievement of equal pay for work of equal value.
World Bamboo Day 2022 is observed on September 18 in order to raise awareness about the conservation of this extremely useful plant. Conceptualized by the World Bamboo Organisation (WBO), this day also promotes the bamboo industry by highlighting its concerns.
The Prime Minister will release eight cheetahs brought from Namibia at the Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh.
The Telangana government has decided to name the new integrated Secretariat complex in Hyderabad after Babasaheb BR Ambedkar.
Amity University Uttar Pradesh has signed an MoU with the Indian Navy to establish a long-term symbiotic relationship for Academic Cooperation.
BSF’s first female camel riding squad will be deployed along the India-Pakistan border in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
The Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Pralay Mondal as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of CSB Bank for three years.
Union education minister Dharmendra Pradhan has inaugurated Ramakrishna Mission’s ‘Awakening ‘program for students of classes 1 to 5.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com