21March MCQ : Current Affairs Quiz 21March 2023
In this article, we will discuss all the important Current Affairs MCQs of 21 March with full explanations. Where we will discuss the daily current affairs quiz’s questions and answers. So read all the important 21 March MCQs carefully.
Current Affairs Quiz / 21 March MCQ Current Affairs
21 March Current Affairs MCQ – Questions
1. What is the theme for World Poetry Day 2023?
(a) Always be a poet, even in prose
(b) Truth and Dare
(c) Freedom to speak
(d) Messages of Love
2. What is its rank of India in the World Happiness report 2023?
3. What is the theme of the International Day of Forests for 2023?
(a) Forests and Biodiversity: Too precious to lose
(b) Healthy forest for healthy people
(c) Forests and sustainable production and consumption
(d) Forests and health
4. Now, who lead Bisleri after TCPL withdraws the acquisition plan?
(a) Vipin Dixit
(b) Jayanti Chauhan
(c) Priyanka Sharma
(d) Tamana Kumari
5. Which of the following country topped the happiest countries list in the world for 2023?
6. Who won the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix 2023?
(a) Sergio Pérez
(b) Max Verstappen
(c) Fernando Alonso
(d) George Russell
7. India’s ______ retained his Asian Billiards title in the 100-up format, defeating fellow countryman Brijesh Damani 5-1 in the final played at Qatar Billiards and Snooker Federation (QBSF) Academy.
(a) Lucky Vatnani
(b) Aditya Mehta
(c) Geet Sethi
(d) Pankaj Advani
8. International Day of Forests 2023 is observed on?
(a) 21 March
(b) 22 March
(c) 23 March
(d) 24 March
9. What is the theme for World Down Syndrome Day 2023?
(a) Inclusion Means
(b) With Us Not For Us
(d) We Decide
10. World Poetry Day is observed every year on which day?
(a) 17 March
(b) 18 March
(c) 19 March
(d) 21 March
11. India and which country has inaugurated the exhibition ‘Geoffrey Bawa’ in New Delhi?
(d) Sri Lanka
12. UBS in March 2023 agreed to buy rival Swiss bank Credit Suisse for 3 billion Swiss francs ($3.23 billion). UBS was formerly known as _____________.
(a) Union Bank of Scotland
(b) Union Bank of Sweden
(c) Union Bank of Spain
(d) Union Bank of Switzerland
13. International Day of Nowruz is celebrated every _________.
(a) March 21
(b) March 22
(c) March 23
(d) March 24
14. World Down Syndrome Day 2023 is observed every year on _______.
(a) January 22
(b) February 23
(c) March 21
(d) April 22
15. Who among the following inaugurated a two-day workshop on ‘Human Factors Engineering in Military Platforms’ in New Delhi?
(a) Chief of Army Staff
(b) Chief of the Naval Staff
(c) Chief of the Air Staff
(d) Chief of Defence Staff
21 March MCQs – Answers
World Poetry Day 2023 theme is “Always be a poet, even in prose.” Poetry is full of concepts, feelings, and thoughts.
India has been ranked 125th out of 146 countries, which is an improvement of nine positions from its 2022 ranking. However, India’s ranking is lower than even war-torn countries like Russia and Ukraine. Furthermore, India’s neighboring countries such as Nepal, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka have a higher ranking than India.
“Forests and health” has been chosen as the theme for International Forest Day 2023.
Jayanti Chauhan, daughter of Bisleri International chairman Ramesh Chauhan, will head the bottled water company now that Tata Consumer Products Ltd (TCPL) has withdrawn from the acquisition process.
Finland, which is well known for its beautiful landscapes and high standard of living, continues to hold the top spot because of its straightforward way of life, dedication to sustainability, close connection to nature, and enjoyment of seasonal and local foods.
Sergio Perez takes the chequered flag in Saudi Arabia ahead of his Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen to seal his first win of 2023, and his fifth career victory.
India’s Pankaj Advani retained his Asian Billiards title in the 100-up format, defeating fellow countryman Brijesh Damani 5-1 in the final played at Qatar Billiards and Snooker Federation (QBSF) Academy.
The International Day of Forests is celebrated on March 21 every year to highlight the importance and significance of forests and raise awareness about forest restoration.
For WDSD 2023, we call for people and organizations around the world to be “With Us Not For Us”.
Held every year on 21 March, World Poetry Day celebrates one of humanity’s most treasured forms of cultural and linguistic expression and identity.
The National Gallery of Modern Art and the High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi have inaugurated the exhibition ‘Geoffrey Bawa: It is essential to be There’.
UBS agreed to buy rival Swiss bank Credit Suisse for 3 billion Swiss francs ($3.23 billion) and agreed to assume up to $5.4 billion in losses, in a shotgun merger engineered by Swiss authorities to avoid further market-shaking turmoil in global banking.
International Day of Nowruz celebrated every March 21 is a highly significant and anticipated global New Year holiday occurring on the spring equinox, ringing in the arrival of spring and symbolizing rebirth and renewal of nature.
Every year on March 21, World Down Syndrome Day is observed to create awareness about Down syndrome.
Chief of Defence Staff General Anil Chauhan inaugurated a two-day workshop on ‘Human Factors Engineering in Military Platforms’ in New Delhi.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org