In this article, we will discuss all the important Current Affairs MCQs of 22 September with full explanations. Where we will discuss the daily current affairs quiz’s questions and answers. So read all the important 22 September MCQs carefully.
Current Affairs Quiz / 22 September MCQ Current Affairs
22 September Current Affairs MCQ – Questions
1. Recently, RBI removes which bank from the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework on complying with parameters.
(a) Union Bank of India
(b) Bank of India
(c) Central Bank of India
(d) Bank of Baroda
2. Who has been awarded the Best Actor at the prestigious Priyadarshni Academy Smita Patil Memorial Award?
(a) Taapsee Pannu
(b) Deepika Padukone
(c) Kiara Advani
(d) Alia Bhatt
3. World Alzheimer’s Day is observed annually on ________ to raise awareness about neurological disorders.
(a) September 25
(b) September 24
(c) September 23
(d) September 21
4. What is the theme of World Alzheimer’s Day 2022?
(a) Remember Me
(b) ‘Every 3 Seconds
(c) Let’s talk about dementia
(d) Know Dementia, know Alzheimer’s
5. Which of the following film is India’s official entry for the 95th Academy Awards or Oscar awards?
(b) Chhello Show
(c) Brahmastra: Part One Shiva
(d) The Kashmir Files
6. In September 2022, which of the following Indian navy warships was decommissioned in the ceremony conducted at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai?
(a) INS Shayadri
(b) INS Ajay
(c) INS Talwar
(d) INS Kalvari
7. Indian Army activated satellite broadband-based internet service on the world’s highest battlefield, Siachen Glacier. The siachen glacier is located in which mountain range?
(c) the Karakoram
8. The International Day of Peace is observed globally on _________.
(a) September 21
(b) September 22
(c) September 23
(d) September 24
9. What is the theme of the International Day of Peace 2022?
(a) The Right to Peace – The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70
(b) Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World
(c) Climate Action for Peace
(d) End racism. Build peace
10. Who has won a silver medal in the World Para Athletics Grand Prix, in Morocco?
(a) Singhraj Adhana
(b) Avani Lekhara
(c) Sumit Antil
(d) Devendra Jhajharia
11. Which of the following state government has given the in-principal nod to a proposal to set up an institution on the lines of NITI Aayog to make studied decisions on various sectors?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
12. Who among the following has won the bronze medal in the men’s 65kg category at the World Wrestling Championships in Belgrade?
(a) Bajrang Punia
(b) Deepak Punia
(c) Yogeshwar Dutt
(d) Satyawart Kadian
13. Which of the following team won the SAFF Women’s Championship 2022?
(d) Sri Lanka
14. Which of the following state has decided to introduce a ‘no-bag day’ in schools?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
15. The gross direct tax collections have registered a growth of how much percent in the current financial year in comparison to 2021-22?
(a) 20 percent
(b) 30 percent
(c) 25 percent
(d) 22 percent
22 September MCQs – Answers
Reserve Bank of India today removed the Central Bank of India from the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework on complying with parameters like net non-performing assets (net NPAs) and capital ratios.
The 29-year-old actress, Alia Bhatt has been awarded the Best Actor at the prestigious Priyadarshni Academy Smita Patil Memorial Award.
World Alzheimer’s Day is observed annually on September 21 to raise awareness about neurological disorders.
This year’s theme for World Alzheimer’s Month is ‘Know Dementia, know Alzheimer’s’.
Gujarati film “Chhello Show”, a coming-of-age drama about a young boy’s love affair with cinema in a village in Saurashtra, is India’s official entry for the 95th Academy Awards or Oscar awards, the Film Federation of India (FFI) announced.
Indian Navy decommissions INS Ajay after 32 years of glorious service The ceremony was conducted at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai in the traditional manner.
Indian Army activated satellite broadband-based internet service on the world’s highest battlefield, Siachen Glacier.
The International Day of Peace is observed globally on September 21. The United National General Assembly marks the day by promoting ideals of peace among nations and people by observing non-violence and a ceasefire for 24 hours.
This year’s theme is “End racism. Build peace.” The UN General Assembly has declared this as a day devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, by observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire.
Indian javelin thrower and Paralympics gold medalist Devendra Jhajharia clinched a silver medal in the World Para Athletics Grand Prix, in Morocco.
Maharashtra CM Eknath Shinde has given an in-principle nod to a proposal to set up an institution on the lines of NITI Aayog.
Bajrang Punia won the bronze medal in the men’s 65kg category at the World Wrestling Championships in Belgrade.
The Bangladesh team defeated hosts Nepal by 3-1 in the finals before a full stadium to watch some brilliant football on display.
The Bihar government has decided to introduce a ‘no-bag day’ rule in schools along with a mandatory games period at least once a week in order to lighten the load on, students.
The gross direct tax collections have registered a growth of 30% in the current financial year in comparison to 2021-22.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org