26January MCQ : Current Affairs Quiz 26January 2023
In this article, we will discuss all the important Current Affairs MCQs of 26 January with full explanations. Where we will discuss the daily current affairs quiz’s questions and answers. So read all the important 26 January MCQs carefully.
Current Affairs Quiz / 26 January MCQ Current Affairs
26 January Current Affairs MCQ – Questions
1. Which among the following is not in the top 3 nations in expanding organic forming in the year 2020-
2. When is the Statehood Day of Himachal Pradesh Celebrated?
(a) 26th January
(b) 15th March
(c) 25th March
(d) 25th January
3. _______, MeitY’s CSC Academy to train 10,000 women in cyber security
4. Tata Trusts named _________, as its CEO and Aparna Uppaluri, as its chief operating officer.
(a) Aniket Kumar
(b) Dinkar Mawari
(c) Aashu Sharma
(d) Siddharth Sharma
5. Uttar Pradesh Celebrated its Foundation on _______.
(a) 24th January
(b) 30th April
(c) 15th August
(d) 23rd December
6. _________ most followed international sports federation on social media
(a) World Athletics
(c) International Basketball Federation
(d) International Cricket Council
7. UT’s Administrator, Banwari Lal Purohit inaugurates North India’s largest floating Solar project in _______.
(c) Jammu and Kashmir
8. What is the theme of National Voters Day 2023?
(a) Making Our Voters Empowered, Vigilant, Safe and Informed
(b) Making Elections Inclusive Accessible and Participative
(c) Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy
(d) Nothing Like Voting, I Vote for Sure
9. The SwipeUp platform is launched by which bank-
(c) AU Small Finance Bank
(d) Kotak Mahindra Bank
10. Who has been awarded the Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia Lifetime Achievement Award?
(a) Dr Prabha Atre
(b) Dr S. Eswara Reddy
(c) Dr P.B.N. Prasad
(d) Dr Tapan Saikia
11. Where will be India Energy Week 2023 hosted?
12. Election Commission of India is celebrating _______ National Voters’ Day on 25th January 2023.
13. The _____ programme aims to raise awareness among citizens to stay safe in an online world.
(a) Cyber Saathi
(b) GoI Cyber Saathi
(c) Cyber Sangini
14. U-Win was launched for which of the following purpose?
(a) To digitise India’s Universal Immunisation Programme
(b) To digitise India’s National Health Mission
(c) To digitise India’s Health and Wellness Platform
(d) To digitise India’s Ayushman Bharat Mission
15. Which song from India was nominated for this year’s Oscar?
(c) Apna Bana Le
(d) Naatu Naatu
26 January MCQs – Answers
Argentina will grow by 7.81 million hectares, which is a 21% increase. Uruguay will grow by 5.89 million hectares, which is a 28% increase, and India will grow by 3.59 million hectares, which is a 16% increase. Brazil is not included in the list.
The Statehood Day of Himachal Pradesh is Celebrated on 25th January. Himachal Pradesh is the northernmost state of India.
OPPO India, MeitY’s CSC Academy to train 10,000 women in cyber security.
The philanthropic arm of the Tata group and largest shareholder in the group holding company, Tata Trusts named Siddharth Sharma, as its CEO and Aparna Uppaluri, as its chief operating officer.
Uttar Pradesh came into existence on January 24, 1950, when the governor-general of India passed the United Provinces (Alteration of Name) Order 1950, renaming the United Provinces as Uttar Pradesh.
The International Cricket Council’s (ICC) 92.2 million followers across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube make it the most followed international sports federation on social media, according to a study from BCW Sports.
Union Territory Administrator, Banwari Lal Purohit has inaugurated northern India’s largest floating solar power project of 2000kWp worth Rs 11.70 crore at waterworks, Sector 39, Chandigarh.
The theme for this year’s NVD, ‘Nothing Like Voting, I Vote for Sure’ is dedicated to voters and conveys individuals’ feelings and aspirations towards participation in the electoral process through the power of their vote.
AU Small Finance Bank, India’s largest Small Finance Bank, has launched the SwipeUp platform that will provide an opportunity for other bank credit cardholders to upgrade their card to one of AU credit cards.
Hindustani vocalist & Padma Vibhushan awardee, Dr Prabha Atre has been awarded the Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia Lifetime Achievement Award.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas is organising its flagship energy event “India Energy Week 2023 (IEW)”, in Bengaluru at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre from 6th-8th February 2023, as a part of the G20 calendar of events.
The Election Commission of India is celebrating the 13th National Voters’ Day on 25th January 2023. This day is celebrated on 25 January to mark the foundation day of the Election Commission of India.
The ‘Cyber Sangini program aims to raise awareness among citizens to stay safe in an online world.
Named U-WIN, the programme to digitise India’s Universal Immunisation Programme (UIP) has been launched in a pilot mode in two districts of each state and Union Territory.
The Song ‘Naatu Naatu’ from India’s blockbuster film RRR and two documentaries from the country ‘All That Breathes’ and ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ have made it to the final nominations list at the 95th edition of the Academy Awards.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org