The application forms are expected to be available on the official website in August. All applicants interested in taking the IBPS PO exam should keep an eye on the official website.
How to register for IBPS PO 2021
- Go to the home page of the official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- Enter Email ID and Other basic details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
To complete the application process, applicants must upload a few documents. It is necessary to upload a scanned copy of all enlisted documents:
File Size (KB)
|Photograph||200 x 230||20- 50||JPG /JPEG|
|signature||140 x 60||10-20||JPG /JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20 – 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||50 – 100||JPG /JPEG|
- The signature should not be in Capital letters.
- Keep the necessary details handy.
- The email id should be valid. Otherwise one cannot get the password.
- The call letter of examination and other information will be sent in the Email id.
- The candidates who do not have any email id must create a new one before filling up the Application form.
- “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all of the information provided in the application form is correct, truthful, and valid.” As and when necessary, I will give the supporting documents.”
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center as per your facility and check the form.
- Then “Save and Next” and preview it.
- Finally, click on the “final button’ to submit the Application Form of IBPS PO and move to the payment part.
The fees for the Application Form can be paid with a debit/credit card, net banking, IMPS, cash card, or mobile wallet. There is no way to request a refund once the fees have been paid. Take a print copy of the payment receipt at the end of the process for future reference.
The application fee varies as per the candidate’s category
- For General /EWs/OBC, the fees will be INR 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD, there is relaxation in fees. It will be INR 100/-
Once the Application Form for IBPS PO has been submitted and the payment procedure has been done, there would be no other way to correct it. Those who want to make modifications must reapply, start over, and pay for the new application all over again.
For more information Click on Offical Website: https://www.ibps.in/
IBPS PO Related Popular Links
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org