IBPS PO 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- A graduate degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech, or equivalent) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India is the only need for the IBPS CWE exam. Candidates who have acquired an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government are also eligible to take this exam.
- Candidates must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that shows that they are a graduate on the day they register for this test, and they must mention their graduation percentage when registering for the IBPS Bank-PO test.
- Working understanding of computer systems is required for both the employment and the IBPS PO exam, which is administered online.
- It is desirable to have verbal and written competence in the state’s/official UT’s language. The candidate must be fluent in the language and be able to read, write, and speak it.
Nationality / Citizenship of Applicants
A candidate for the IBPS CWE/Bank PO Examination must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of India
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- PIOs are people of Indian origin who have moved to India from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or Vietnam, or from the East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, or Malawi, with the aim of settling permanently in India.
Candidates in categories 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility granted in their favour by the Indian government.
Age Eligibility of candidates applying for IBPS Bank PO Examination (As on 01.08.2021)
At the time of registration, any applicant applying for the IBPS CWE examination must be between the ages of 20 and 30. In addition, according to government laws, candidates can apply for age relaxation based on their category:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal||–|
|retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
For more information Click on Offical Website: https://www.ibps.in/
IBPS PO Related Popular Links
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com