In this article, we will discuss all the important current affairs of 14th November 2021 in detail.
1. After 100 years, the Maa Annapurna idol, which was stolen from Uttar Pradesh, has been returned to Canada.
- The Uttar Pradesh government recently received an idol of Maa Annapurna that was taken from Varanasi nearly 100 years ago and later discovered in Canada.
- At the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, the idol will be erected. The idol stands 17 cm tall and 9 cm wide.
2. The IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit train now includes Bhadrachalam in Telengana as a stop.
- Bhadrachalam, a Hindu pilgrimage place in Telangana, has been included to the Ramayana Circuit of the Pilgrim Special Train of the IRCTC.
- The Ramayana Circuit Train will connect all of the key destinations related with Lord Rama’s life across the country.
Banking & Finance News
3. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance joins together with the IPPB and the Department of Posts to introduce two new products.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has formed a three-way cooperation with the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) and the Department of Posts (DoP) to introduce two insurance products aimed towards the country’s enormous rural population.
- Rural consumers will have access to Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal and Bajaj Allianz Life Guaranteed Pension Goal, which are term and annuity products, respectively, as a result of the partnership.
Business & Economy News
4. The Maharashtra government has signed an agreement with RMI to promote electric mobility.
- The Maharashtra government has struck an agreement with the Indian arm of the Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) in the United States to assist the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) in the state.
- RMI will give technical support to the state’s recently adopted EV Policy as part of the agreement signed at the United Nations Conference on Climate Change (COP26).
5. Women’s cricket will make its Commonwealth Games debut in 2022, with India taking on Australia.
- When women’s cricket makes its debut at the 2022 Commonwealth Games, India will play Australia in the opening match on July 29, followed by the final on August 7, according to the tournament organisers. On July 31, India will face Pakistan.
- The T20 format of women’s cricket is making its debut at the Commonwealth Games. The last time cricket was featured in the multi-sporting extravaganza was in Kuala Lumpur in 1998.
Awards & Honours News
6. Nepal’s army has been given the honorary rank of General by India. President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the honorary rank of General of the Indian Army on Chief Nepal Army General Prabhu Ram Sharma during a ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- It is common for the two countries to grant the honorary rank of General on the Army Chiefs of the other.
Books & Authors News
7. Tripurdaman Singh and Adeel Hussain’s book “Nehru: The Debates that Defined India” was released.
- Tripurdaman Singh and Adeel Hussain have co-authored a book titled “Nehru: The Debates that Defined India.”
- The book details Jawaharlal Nehru’s political career, from his election as Congress president to other significant events in his life.
8. 14 November is World Diabetes Day.
- Every year on November 14, World Diabetes Day is commemorated.
- The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the World Health Organization (WHO) established World Diabetes Day in 1991 in response to the global epidemic of diabetes.
9. Week of Antimicrobial Awareness
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week (WAAW), sometimes known as World Antimicrobial Awareness Week, is an annual event hosted by the World Health Organization (WHO). This year’s WAAW will take place from November 18 to November 24.
- The main goal of the event is to raise global awareness about antimicrobial or antibiotic resistance.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
-Mail : email@example.com