1.Which state government announced “Haryana Covid Emergency Loan Scheme” for new and old entrepreneurs supplying medicines, oxygen and other medical facilities to Covid-19 patients?
A) Haryana B) Maharashtra
C) Uttar Pradesh D) Bihar
2.Which state cabinet approved a policy to provide jobs on compassionate grounds and economically weaker section (EWS) status to children under Harihar Scheme?
A) Bihar B) Telangana
C) Haryana D) TamilNadu
3. Recently India has built infrastructures of three educational institutions in Palpa district of which country?
A) Myanmar B) Nepal
C) Bhutan D) Bangladesh
4. Which country hoped to launch its own orbital station in 2025?
A) UK B) Russia
C) France D) China
5. As per China’s Central Bank report, India’s demographic advantage to overtake China’s by which year?
A) 2035 B) 2039
C) 2025 D) 2030
6. Who will be representing Delhi and India at the World Cities Cultural Forum (WCCF)?
A) Arvind Kejriwal B) Manish Sisodia
C) Yogi Adityanath D) Narendra Modi
7. Recently WHO unveiled global immunization strategy to save 50 million lives by which year?
A) 2040 B) 2025 C) 2035 D) 2030
8. Which company launched Revolutionary mobile application RING to make investments in stock market?
A) ICICI Prudential B) Upstox
C) Zerodha D) Axis Direct
9. RBI imposed ceiling of how much maximum years for tenure of MD and CEO of private bank?
A) 70 B) 72 C) 75 D) 80
10. Recently the New development Bank issued how much amount of benchmark bond?
A) 1.5 billion B) 2.0 billion
C) 1 billion D) 1.7 billion
11. Recently Aceware FinTech Services, a fintech services company launched its first neobank in which state?
A) TamilNadu B) Kerala
C) Karnataka D) Assam
12. The CII Indian Green Building Council has launched ‘IGBC Mission on Net Zero’ to facilitate ‘India achieve net zero carbon emission status by which year?
A) 2050 B) 2045 C) 2055 D) 2060
13. Which state has inked MoU with Microsoft to skill over 1.6 lakhs unemployed youth and college students?
A) Karnataka B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Assam D) TamilNadu
14. Which state entered into a MoU with the World Trade Center (WTC) recently to promote and facilitate trade and investment in the state?
A) TamilNadu B) Assam
C) Haryana D) Maharashtra
15. Recently Mahamat Idriss Déby was sworn in as new president of which country?
A) Philippines B) Thailand
C) Kenya D) Chad
16. Recently who was appointed on RBI board by the central government?
A) Aneesh ShAh B) Debashish Pandey
C) Tarun Bajaj D) Ajay Seth
17. Which Indian women has made it to the Forbes Asia’s 30 Under- 30 in just one year of opening her venture Cosmix?
A) Vibha Harish B) Shweta Pandey
C) Unnati Rawat D) Swati Maliwal
18. Which country has been awarded with global award for the ICC Development Initiative of the Year?
A) Argentina B) Brazil
C) Uganda D) Vanuatu
19. Recently Waman Bhonsle passed away.He was related to the which field?
A) Politics B) Social Activist
C) Actor D) Editor
20.Who is the author of book The Living Mountain?
A) Amitav Ghosh B) Sharbina Basu
C) Mohan Kanda D) Shailesh Pandey
21. What is the theme of this year’s World Immunization Week 2021?
A) Vaccines bring us closer B) Safe Vaccines
C) Vaccines Work for All D) Polio Eradication
22. Where is the HQ of World Health Organization?
A) Geneva B) Rome
C) Paris D) Kiev
23. Where is the HQ of New Development Bank?
A) Kiev B) Manila
C) Shanghai D) NewDelhi
24. What is the currency of Argentina?
A) Krone B) Peso
C) DollAr D) Yen
1. Answer: A
Explanation: To ensure uninterrupted flow of vital medical supplies to fight the Covid-19 pandemic in the State, Haryana Government announced “Haryana Covid Emergency Loan Scheme” for new and old entrepreneurs supplying medicines, oxygen and other medical facilities to Covid-19 patients.
2. Answer: C
Explanation: The Haryana cabinet approved a policy to provide jobs on compassionate grounds and economically weaker section (EWS) status to children either abandoned or surrendered and turned 18-year-old while living in child-care institutions across state.
3. Answer: B
Explanation: India has built infrastructures three educational institutions in Nepal’s Palpa district and handed it over in the last two days, the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu announced.
4. Answer: B
Explanation: Russia’s space agency said it hoped to launch its own orbital station in 2025 as Moscow considers withdrawing from the International Space Station programme to go it alone and build and manage its own floating laboratory that will be launched into orbit by 2030.
5. Answer: A
Explanation: China’s demographic transition owing particularly to its stricter birth policies has grappled it with the problem of ageing population and dwindling work-force.
6. Answer: A
Explanation: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will be representing Delhi and India at the World Cities Cultural Forum (WCCF), according to a statement issued by the city government.
7. Answer: D
Explanation: A UN-led global immunization strategy was unveiled to reach more than 50 million childrenwho have missed lifesaving jabs against measles and other diseases because of COVID-19 disruption.
8. Answer: D
Explanation: Axis Direct – the flagship brand of Axis Securities, a fully-owned subsidiary of Axis Bank, announced the launch of a revolutionary mobile app- ‘Axis Direct RING’ to make investment in stock markets simple, fast, and rewarding.
9. Answer: A
Explanation: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) fixed the tenure of MD, CEO and whole-time director (WTD) in a private sector bank at 15 years and prescribed the maximum age of 70 years for such functionaries.
10. Answer: A
Explanation: The New Development Bank (NDB) priced its 5-year USD 1.5 billion benchmark bond. This transaction is the third USD benchmark bond offering of the Bank in the international markets.
11. Answer: B
Explanation: Aceware FinTech Services, a fintech services company based out of Kerala, launched the state’s first neobank, Ace Money Neobank, in partnership with Yes Bank and ICICI Bank.
12. Answer: A
Explanation: Coinciding with Earth Day, the CII Indian Green Building Council has launched ‘IGBC Mission on Net Zero’ to facilitate ‘India achieve net zero carbon emission status by 2050’.
13. Answer: B
Explanation: In a major initiative, the state government has roped in Microsoft to take up skill development training for college students and unemployed youth in Andhra Pradesh .
14. Answer: C
Explanation: The Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) entered into a MoU with the World Trade Center (WTC) recently to promote and facilitate trade and investment in the state.
15. Answer: D
Explanation: son of the assassinated leader of Chad Idriss Deby Itno is to succeed the presidency in place of his father, according to a charter published by the presidency.
16. Answer: D
Explanation: The Reserve Bank said the government has appointed Economic Affairs Secretary Ajay Seth on the central bank’s board.
17. Answer: A
Explanation: Bengaluru-based lady entrepreneur Vibha Harish, CEO and founder of herbal nutrition and plant-based supplement company Cosmix, has made it to the Forbes Asia’s 30 Under- 30 in just one year of opening her venture. At present.
18. Answer: A
Explanation: Argentina, Brazil, Uganda and Vanuatu were announced as the global winners of the ICC development awards for 2020.The awards are given to members for working to grow cricket in emerging markets in partnership with the ICC.
19. Answer: D
National-award winning editor Waman Bhonsle passed away at his residence in Mumbai due to age-related issues. He was 87.
20. Answer: A
Explanation: The Living Mountain is a new story by Jnanpith winner and internationally renowned author Amitav Ghosh, written during the course of the pandemic.
21. Answer: A
Explanation: World Immunization Week is a global public health campaign to raise awareness and increase rates of immunization against vaccine-preventable diseases around the world. It takes place each year during last week of April(24-30).
22. Answer: A
23. Answer: C
24. Answer: B