In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 10th January 2022 and their answers with explanations.
1. As per the Global Health Security (GHS) Index 2021, what is the rank of India out of 195 countries?
2. Which state has secured 1st place among the 34 states and Union Territories that implement the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM)?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
3. What is the rank of India in dope violator’s country in the world?
4. What is the rank of India in the “World Talent Ranking Report 2021” published by IMD World Competitive Centre?
5. Who has become the most expensive city, according to the Worldwide Cost of Living Index 2021?
(a) Tel Aviv
6. Which company has been ranked ‘number one Cooperative’ in the world in the 2021 edition of the 10th Annual World Cooperative Monitor (WCM) report?
7. Which state has topped the 9th edition of India Skills Report (ISR) 2022?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
8. Which state has topped the 9th edition of India Skills Report (ISR) 2022?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
9. Who among the following has ranked first in Fortune India’s list of most powerful women in India 2021?
(a) Nirmala Sitharaman
(b) Nita Ambani
(c) Soumya Swaminathan
(d) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
10. Which state has topped the composite ranking in the Good Governance Index (GGI) 2021?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
11. Which of the following commission’s chairman Vinay Kumar Saxena has recently launched the country’s first mobile honey processing van?
(a) NITI Aayog
(b) Cultural Commission
(c) Planning Commission
(d) Khadi and Village Industries Commission
12. Which of the following organization has appointed Kuwaiti oil executive Haitham Al Ghis as its new Secretary General?
(a) world bank
(c) United Nations
13. ICMR has approved the test kit “Omisure” to detect the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus developed by?
(d) johnson & johnson
14. The Government of India has recently approved which phase of the Green Energy Corridor?
15. Which of the following General Insurance Company Limited has launched the campaign “#Bahane Chhodo Tax Save”?
(a) PNB General Insurance Company Limited
(b) SBI General Insurance Company Limited
(c) HDFC General Insurance Company Limited
(d) ICICI General Insurance Company Limited
16. In which of the following year Bahamian-American actor Sidney Poitier, who was awarded the US Presidential Medal of Freedom, has passed away recently?
17. Which conference on e-Governance 2020-21 has been recently inaugurated by the Union Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Jitendra Singh?
(a) 15th Conference
(b) 22nd Conference
(c) 24th Conference
(d) 32nd Conference
As per the Global Health Security (GHS) Index 2021, the world’s average overall GHS Index score was reduced to 38.9 (out of 100) in 2021, from a score of 40.2 in the GHS Index, 2019. India ranked 66 out of 195 countries.
Telangana has secured 1st place among the 34 states and Union Territories that implement the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM).
India is among the world’s top three dope violators country in the world. Indian athletes were involved 152 times in dope-related activities in the year 2019.
Global top 10 countries are from this region. Switzerland has retained its top spot. India has been ranked at 56th position.
Economist Intelligence Unit’s (EIU) has announced the Worldwide Cost of Living Index 2021. According to the Index, Tel Aviv, Israel has become the most expensive city in the world to live in 2021.
The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has been ranked ‘number one Cooperative’ among the top 300 cooperatives in the world.
The 9th edition of India Skills Report (ISR) 2022, released by Wheebox, Maharashtra has retained the top position in the list of states.
According to Lowy Institute Asia Power Index 2021, India has ranked 4th most powerful country.
Finance Minister(FM) of India, Nirmala Sitharaman has ranked 37th on the Forbes’ list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2021 or 18th Edition of Forbes’ list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Gujarat has topped the composite ranking in the Good Governance Index (GGI) 2021.
Chairman of Khadi and Village Industries Commission Vinay Kumar Saxena has recently launched the country’s first mobile honey processing van in Sirora village of Ghaziabad. The van has been designed in-house at the Multidisciplinary Training Centre, Panjokehra at a cost of Rs.15 lakh.
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) recently appointed Kuwaiti oil executive Haitham Al Ghis as its new Secretary-General. Because oil demand continues to improve amid a mild recovery from the coronavirus pandemic. He will take over in August from Kuwait’s OPEC governor Al Ghis, Mohamed Barkindo.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has recently approved the test kit “Omisure” developed by Tata to detect the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. This kit has been manufactured by Tata Medical & Diagnostics.
The Government of India has recently approved Phase-II of the Green Energy Corridor. Under which the estimated outlay is Rs 12,031 crore. Under this phase, 10,750 km of transmission lines will be constructed and 27,500 MVA sub-stations will be connected.
SBI General Insurance Company Limited has recently launched “# Leave excuses, save tax” campaign has been started. It will also shed light on other benefits of opting for health insurance.
Bahamian-American actor Sidney Poitier, who was awarded the US Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama for his work in 2009, has recently turned 94. has died in age.
The Union Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Jitendra Singh has recently inaugurated the 24th Conference on e-Governance 2020-21. The theme of this two-day conference held in Telangana is “India’s Takeday: Digital Governance in a Post Pandemic World”.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org