MCQ on Important Daily Current Affairs of 11th June 2021
In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 11th June 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Which of the following country has become the first country to formally adopt bitcoin as legal tender?
B) El Salvador
2. Which of the following company has become ICC’s official partner till 2023?
C) Google Pay
3.Who has been awarded the PEN Pinter prize 2021?
A) George Orwell
B) Ernest Hemingway
C) Tsitsi Dangarembga
D) J. R. R. Tolkien
4. Which of the following social media giant has appointed Spoorthi Priya as its grievance officer for India?
5. Which of the following University has topped the QS World University Rankings 2022?
A) University of Oxford
B) University of Cambridge
C) Stanford University
D) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
6. The _______ edition of the India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) kicked off, in the Andaman Sea.
7. Who has launched an experiential learning portal for Cricket coaching named CRICURU?
A) Kapil Dev
B) VVS Laxman
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Virender Sehwag
8. Who among the following gets a two-year extension as RBI Deputy Governor?
A) Mahesh Kumar Jain
B) B.P. Kanungo
C) N. S. Vishwanathan
D) Viral V. Acharya
9.Centre extends LIC Chairman M R Kumar’s term till March ________.
10. Who among the following has surpassed Argentina’s Lionel Messi and he has become the second-highest active international goal-scorer with 74 strikes?
A) Ali Mabkhout
B) Mokhtar Dahari
C) Sunil Chhetri
D) Robert Lewandowski
11. ssam Government has decided in its recent cabinet meeting to declare Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary as the _____ National Park.
12. ICC Elite Panel match referee, _____ will oversee the World Test Championship (WTC) final between India and New Zealand, scheduled to commence at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
A) Christopher Gaffaney
B) Aleem Dar
C) Kumar Dharmasena
D) Chris Broad
13. Which of the following bank has re-appoint Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as the part-time Chairman of the Bank?
A) Yes BankB
B) ICICI Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Dena Bank
14. Name the “World’s Top Research University” in QS World University Rankings 2022.
A) IISc Bengaluru
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Madras
15. What is the currency of El Salvador?
16. Which of the following state government has recently approved “Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Energy Yojana”?
A) Government of Kerala
B) Gujarat government
C) Government of Maharashtra
D) Government of Rajasthan
17. Wayan village in Jammu and Kashmir has become the first village in India to vaccinate what percent of the adult population?
A) 35 percent
B) 50 percent
C) 75 percent
D) 100 percent
18. Which of these countries has become the first country in the world to legalize the bitcoin cryptocurrency?
D) El Salvador
19. In which of the following year, former India boxer Dinko Singh, who was awarded the Arjuna Award, has passed away recently?
20. Bengali filmmaker and poet Buddhadev Dasgupta has passed away recently at the age of?
A) 57 Years
B) 67 Years
C) 77 Years
D) 87 Years
El Salvador has become the first country to formally adopt bitcoin as legal tender. Proposal to legalise cryptocurrency was put forward by President Nayib Bukele which was later approved by Congress.
Lending and digital payments startup BharatPe on 7th June announced that it has inked a three-year long deal to become an official partner with International Cricket Council (ICC).
Tsitsi Dangarembga, the Booker-shortlisted Zimbabwean writer who was arrested last year in Harare while protesting against corruption, has been awarded the PEN Pinter prize, praised for her “ability to capture and communicate vital truths even amidst times of upheaval”. The prize is given by free speech campaigners English PEN in memory of the Nobel laureate Harold Pinter.
Social media platform Facebook named Spoorthi Priya as its grievance officer for India, the company said on its website. This move comes close on the heels of the new Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, coming into force last month.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has topped the ranking for the 10th years in a row.
The 31st edition of the India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) kicked off on June 09, 2021, in the Andaman Sea.
Indian star cricketer Virender Sehwag has launched an experiential learning portal for Cricket coaching named CRICURU.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the re-appointment of Mahesh Kumar Jain as the Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for two more years with effect from June 22, 2021.
The appointments committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the extension of the tenure of MR Kumar as the Chairman of state-owned insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Now under the extended term, Mr Kumar will serve on the post till March 13, 2022.
Sunil Chhetri surpasses Argentina’s Lionel Messi and he has become the second-highest active international goal-scorer with 74 strikes.
The Assam Government has decided in its recent cabinet meeting to declare Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary as the 7th National Park of the state.
ICC Elite Panel match referee, Chris Broad will oversee the World Test Championship (WTC) final between India and New Zealand, scheduled to commence at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton from June 18.
Private lender, ICICI Bank, has received RBI’s approval for the re-appointment of Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as the part-time Chairman of the Bank.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, has also been adjudged as “world’s top research university, achieving a perfect score of 100/100 for Citations Per Faculty (CPF) indicator, which measures research impact.
The dollar remains El Salvador’s official currency as of 2011.
The Government of Rajasthan has recently approved “Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojna” under which the state government will give one thousand rupees per month to metered agricultural consumers and maximum 12 thousand rupees on electricity bills. Will give a grant of Rs.
Wayan village of Jammu and Kashmir has recently become the first village in India to vaccinate 100 percent of the adult population. The vaccine has been given to all the people above the age of 18 Years in this village. A total of 362 adults live in this village and all have been vaccinated.
The country of El Salvador recently became the first country in the world to legalize the cryptocurrency bitcoin. From now on in El-Salvador, transactions can be done in bitcoin cryptocurrency. But till now no country has declared bitcoin as a legal currency.
Former India boxer Dinko Singh, who was awarded the Arjuna Award in the year 1998 and Padma Shri in 2013, has passed away recently. He had been ill for a long time. He is considered one of the best boxers of India.
Bengali filmmaker and poet Buddhadev Dasgupta has recently passed away at the age of 77. He was suffering from kidney related disease for a long time. Many big personalities including Narendra Modi and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee have condoled his death.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org