In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 13th July 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Abiy Ahmed has been appointed as the Prime minister of which country for the second term?
2. Who among the following has won the Commonwealth Points of Light award?
A. Nageshwar Reddy
B. Suresh Mukund
C. Shaji N M
D. Syed Osman Azhar Maqsusi
3. Which team has won the Copa America 2021?
4. Whom did Ashleigh Barty beat in order to win her maiden Wimbledon title?
A. T Martincova
B. Elina Svitolina
C. Karolina Pliskova
D. Iga Swiatek
5. Twitter has recently names whom as their Resident Grievance Officer for India to Follow New IT Rules?
A. Mahesh Shrivastava
B. Srikanth Naik
C. Sanjeev Chaudhary
D. Vinay Prakash
6. United Nations has declared __________ as World Malala Day to honour the young activist, Malala Yousafzai.
A. 11 July
B. 12 July
C. 13 July
D. 14 July
7. Who among the following has won the Wimbledon Championships 2021?
A. Novak Djokovic
B. Roger Federer
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Matteo Berrettini
8. In which state India’s first cryptogamic garden has been inaugurated?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
9. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurates India’s first private LNG Facility plant at ________.
10. Dr PK Warrier recently passed away at the age of 100. He was associated with which among the following fields?
C. Ayurvedic Physician
D. IT Businessman
11. Name the Bangladeshi cricketer, who announced his retirement from Test cricket.
A. Mushfiqur Rahim
B. Shakib Al Hasan
C. Tamim Iqbal
D. Mahmudullah Riyad
12. Name the author of the book “The Ramayana of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji”.
A. Mandeep Kaur
B. Rani Kaur Singla
C. Ramandeep Kaur
D. Baljit Kaur Tulsi
13. Who among the following has won the Wimbledon Junior Men`s title?
A. Rohit Verma
B. Samir Banerjee
C. Victor Lilov
D. Dinkar Mawari
14. What is the theme for World Population Day 2021?
A. The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on fertility
B. Family Planning is a Human Right
C. Empowering People, Developing Nations
D. Vulnerable Populations in Emergencies
15. In which city of India the National Dolphin Research Center has been announced to be established?
16. British billionaire Richard Branson has recently become which billionaire to fly in space?
17. Indian swimmer Sajan Prakash has become which Indian swimmer to get Olympic ticket on the basis of timing?
18. Which of the following has been ordered by the Supreme Court of the country to make Sher Bahadur Deuba the Prime Minister within 2 days?
C. Sri Lanka
19. Which American tennis player of Indian origin has created history by winning the junior championship title at Wimbledon?
A. Sanjit Verma
B. Sameer Banerjee
C. Abhimanyu Sharma
D. Sanjay Mathur
20. Which of the following football team has won the Euro 2020 title?
A. Italy football team
B. Argentina football team
C. Australia football team
D. England football team
Ethiopia’s ruling Prosperity Party on July 10 was declared the winner of last month’s national election in a landslide, assuring a second five-year term for Prime Minister Abiy Ahmsed.
Syed Osman Azhar Maqsusi won Commonwealth Points of Light award. Hyderabad’s hunger activist Syed Osman Azhar Maqsusi, who has been feeding thousands of people every day as part of his food drive ‘Hunger Has No Religion’ was awarded a top UK award recently.
Argentina won their first major title in 28 years on 10th July and Lionel Messi finally won his first medal in a blue-and-white shirt when an Angel Di Maria goal gave them a 1-0 win over Brazil and a record-equalling 15th Copa America.
In Wimbledon Tennis Tournament, Australian top seed Ashleigh Barty has won the Women’s singles title defeating eighth seed Karolina Pliskova of Czech Republic.
As per the information updated on Twitter’s website, Vinay Prakash is the Resident Grievance Officer (RGO). Users can contact him using an email ID listed on the page.
The United Nations has declared 12th July as World Malala Day to honour the young activist, Malala Yousafzai.
In the men category, Novak Djokovic defeated Matteo Berrettini in the Wimbledon final, 6-7(4-7), 6-4, 6-4, 6-3, to win his sixth Wimbledon title and 20th Grand Slam trophy.
India’s first cryptogamic garden, with around 50 different species grown, has been inaugurated in Deoban area of Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, inaugurated India’s first private Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) facility plant at Nagpur in Maharashtra.
Dr PK Warrier was the chief physician and managing trustee of the Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, one of the leading Ayurvedic healthcare chains in the country. In his nearly seven-decade career, Warrier set a benchmark for the Indian traditional healing system and played a pivotal role for the renaissance of ayurveda.
Bangladesh cricketer Mahmudullah Riyad has announced his retirement from Test cricket in the middle of Bangladesh’s one-off Test match against Zimbabwe at the Harare Sports Club.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has received the first copy of “The Ramayana of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji” which is written by the late Baljit Kaur Tulsi—the mother of noted lawyer KTS Tulsi.
Indian-American Samir Banerjee has won the Wimbledon Junior Men`s title at Number 1 Court.
This year theme of World Population Day 2021: “the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on fertility”.
An announcement has been made to establish a National Dolphin Research Center in Patna, Bihar. The opening of this center will be an important step for the conservation of the endangered Ganges river dolphin. This Project Dolphin was started on the lines of Project Tiger, which has helped in increasing the population of tigers.
British billionaire Richard Branson has recently become the first billionaire to fly in space. He took off from a base in New Mexico aboard the “Vas Unity” space plane developed specifically by Virgin Galactic. The 06-member crew aboard the VSS Unity spent about an hour in space before returning to Earth.
Indian swimmer Sajan Prakash recently became the first Indian swimmer to get an Olympic ticket on the basis of timing. He is a fan of Superstar Rajinikanth. They will fly to Tokyo on 17 July. He says, mother Shanti Mole was a national athlete. That’s why I was introduced to sports from childhood.
The Supreme Court of Nepal has recently ordered to make Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba the Prime Minister within 2 days. Along with this, the court has also ordered to restore the dissolved Parliament. Nepal’s President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved the Parliament on 22 May on the recommendation of Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli.
Indian-American tennis player Samir Banerjee has recently created history by winning the junior championship title at Wimbledon. He made this record by defeating compatriot Viktor Lilov in straight sets 7-5, 6-3 in the final match. Along with this, he has been included in the elite group of veterans like Roger Federer, Stephen Edberg, Gail Monfils.
Italy football team recently won the Euro 2020 title by defeating England. During the match, both the teams were tied 1-1 in the stipulated time. After this, Italy defeated England 3-2 in the penalty shootout. This Euro is also called the UEFA European Football Championship.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org