In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 13th November 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Nobel Laureate and former _______ President FW de Klerk passes away.
(d) South Africa
2. Where is India’s first Physical National Yogasana Championships has been organised?
(a) West Bengal
(d) Uttar Pradesh
3. Who has become the richest self-made woman in India?
(a) Falguni Nayar
(b) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
(c) Roshni Nadar
(d) Zia Mody
4. SpaceX launches Indian-origin astronaut _______led Crew 3 mission to International Space Station.
(a) Renku Devi
(b) Ravish Malhotra
(c) Sirisha Bandla
(d) Sunita Williams
5. The state government of ________ has launched a first of its kind road safety initiative named Rakshak, to train first responders of road accidents.
(c) West Bengal
6. Who has addressed the 51st Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi?
(a) Ram Nath Kovind
(b) Amit Shah
(c) Narendra Modi
(d) Rajnath Singh
7. Who has been re-elected as the Prime Minister of Japan?
(a) Fumio Kishida
(b) Yoshihide Suga
(c) Shinzo Abe
(d) Yoshihiko Noda
8. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has lifted restrictions imposed on which credit card issuer?
(a) American Express
(b) Diners Club International Limited
9. Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of My11Circle?
(a) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
(b) K L Rahul
(c) Rishabh Pant
(d) Mohammed Siraj
10. Who among the following has become the 72nd Grandmaster of India?
(a) Arjun Kalyan
(b) Harshit Raja
(c) Raja Rithvik
(d) Mitrabha Guha
11. Shri Hardeep Singh Puri unveils statue of Maharani Lakshmi Bai in Maharani Lakshmi Bai college for Women at___________.
(a) Hisar, Haryana
(b) Pune, Maharashtra
(c) Kanpur, UP
(d) Noida, UP
12. NPCI Bharat BillPay Ltd has tied up with ____________ to provide its marquee offering – ClickPay to the insurer’s customers.
(a) Aegon Life Insurance
(b) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
(c) Aviva Life Insurance
(d) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
13. Who has launched two innovative customer-centric initiatives of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
(a) Narendra Modi
(b) Nirmala Sitharaman
(c) Shaktikanta Das
(d) T Rabi Sankar
14. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the country’s first world class railway station “Habibganj Railway Station” in which city?
15. Reserve Bank of India has removed restrictions with immediate effect for adding new customers to which credit card issuer company?
(d) Diners Club International Ltd
16. Which of the following space agency has launched the Crew 3 mission led by Indian-origin astronaut Raja Chari?
(c) NASA and SpaceX
17. Falguni Nair, CEO and founder of which of the following company has become the richest self-made woman in India?
18. Hockey India has chosen Vivek Sagar Prasad as the captain for the International Hockey Federation Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 to be held in which state?
FW (Frederik Willem) de Klerk, the former president of South Africa and the last white person to head the country, has passed away due to cancer.
India’s first Physical National Yogasana Championships has been organised in Bhubaneswar, Odisha from November 11-13, 2021.
Falguni Nayar, the CEO and founder of beauty and fashion eCommerce platform Nykaa, has become the richest self-made woman in India. She founded Nykaa in the year 2012.
US Space agency NASA and the Elon Musk-owned private rocket company SpaceX have launched “Crew 3” mission on November 10, 2021.
The state government of Odisha has launched a first of its kind road safety initiative named Rakshak, to train first responders of road accidents.
India’s President Shri Ram Nath Kovind addressed the 51st Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
Fumio Kishida leader of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) has been re-elected as the Prime Minister (PM) of Japan following the victory of the LDP in the 2021 Parliament election.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) lifted restrictions imposed on 23rd April, 2021 with immediate effect on credit card issuer Diners Club International Ltd to onboard new customers.
Games24x7 fantasy cricket platform ‘My11Circle’ announced Indian Cricketer Mohammad Siraj as its new brand ambassador.
International Master (IM) Mitrabha Guha from Kolkata, West Bengal has become the 72nd Grandmaster of India after securing his 3rd and final Grandmaster (GM) norm at GM Third Saturday Mix 220, Novi Sad, Serbia.
Union Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs & Petroleum and Natural Gas Shri Hardeep S. Puri today unveiled the statue of Rani Lakshmi Bai at the Maharani Lakshmi Bai college for Women, Bhiwani Rohilla in Hisar (Haryana) through video conferencing.
NPCI Bharat BillPay Ltd., the wholly-owned subsidiary of National Payments Corporation of India has tied up with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance to provide its marquee offering – ClickPay to the insurer’s customers.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched two innovative customer-centric initiatives of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These initiatives are the RBI Retail Direct Scheme and the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the country’s first world class railway station “Habibganj Railway Station” in Bhopal city. Which has been redesigned in PPP mode at a cost of Rs 450 crore. This station has all the facilities which are available at international airports. It has been developed under public-private partnership.
The Reserve Bank of India has recently removed the restrictions with immediate effect for adding new customers from the Diners Club International Limited credit card issuer company. This company was banned due to non-compliance with RBI on storage of payment system data.
The space agency NASA and SpaceX recently launched the Crew 3 mission led by Indian-origin astronaut Raja Chari. Under this mission, four astronauts (Tom Marshburn, Kayla Barron, Matthias Maurer and Raja Chari) have been sent to the International Space Station for a six-month science mission until April 2022.
Falguni Nair, CEO and founder of beauty and fashion eCommerce platform Nykaa, has become the richest self-made woman in India. He founded this company in the year 2012, in which he holds 53.5% stake and his net worth is $ 7.48 billion.
Hockey India has selected Vivek Sagar Prasad as the captain of the 18-member Indian team for the International Hockey Federation Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 to be held in Odisha from 24 November 2021. 16 top teams from around the world will fight for the title. While the Indian team will defend its title.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org