In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 14th November 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. What is the theme of World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2021?
(a) Handle with care: United to preserve antimicrobials
(b) Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance
(c) Change Can’t Wait. Our Time with Antibiotics is Running Out
(d) Seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional before taking antibiotics
2. Who has been named the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations World Food Programme (UN-WFP)?
(a) David Beckham
(b) Ayushman Khurrana
(c) Mukundakam Sharma
(d) Daniel Brühl
3. Who has been appointed as the Director-General (DG) of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
(a) Satya Narayan Pradhan
(b) Kuldiep Singh
(c) Gurbirpal Singh
(d) Pradeep Chandran Nair
4. 4th Scorpene submarine of the Project-75, Yard 11878 has been delivered to the Indian Navy which will be commissioned as INS _____________.
5. Bhadrachalam has recently added as a destination in the IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit train list. Where is it located?
(a) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
6. Which edition of Indo-Thai CORPAT between the Indian Navy and the Royal Thai Navy is being conducted from 12 – 14 November 2021?
7. Who is the new secretary-general of the Upper House of Parliament?
(a) PPK Ramacharyulu
(b) Desh Dipak Verma
(c) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
(d) PC Mody
8. A book titled “Unshackling India: Hard Truths and Clear Choices for Economic Revival” authored by _____________.
(a) Pradeep Magazine and Sudha Murty
(b) Tripurdaman Singh and Adeel Hussain
(c) Bhaskar Chattopadhyay and Amit Ranjan
(d) Ajay Chhibber and Salman Anees Soz
9. The retail inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), slightly rose to ____ per cent in October.
10. Which country Army Chief was conferred with the honorary rank of ‘General of the Indian Army’ by President Ram Nath Kovind?
11. Kashi Vishwanath temple is located in which state?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
12. Former Vice President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), ________ has passed away.
(a) Anand Shankar Pandya
(b) Ramakrishna Rao
(c) Madhavan Krishnan
(d) Bandula Warnapura
13. Which sports to make its debut in Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
14. The integrated ombudsman scheme recently launched by PM Modi, amalgamated ________ombudsman scheme of RBI.
15. World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) is celebrated from ___________ every year.
(a) 22-28 November
(b) 21-27 November
(c) 20-26 November
(e) 18-24 November
16. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently launched two innovative customer centric initiatives of which bank through video conferencing?
(c) Reserve Bank of India
(d) Bank of Baroda
17. Which of the following social media platform has launched two cyber security campaigns named “Safe Stree” and “My Law”?
18. Which day is celebrated all over India on 14th November?
(a) Children’s Day
(b) Post Day
(c) Army Day
(d) Women’s Day
19. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 14th November?
(a) World TB Day
(b) World Diabetes Day
(c) World Post Day
(d) World Science Day
20. Which of the following country has approved a law preventing Chinese technology companies such as Huawei and ZTE from obtaining network equipment licenses from China?
(c) South Korea
The 2021 theme, Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance, calls on One Health stakeholders, policymakers, health care providers, and the general public to be Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Awareness champions.
Spanish-German Actor Daniel Brühl has been named the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations World Food Programme (UN-WFP).
Satya Narayan Pradhan has been appointed as the Director-General (DG) of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on a deputation till the date of his superannuation on 31st August 2024 or until further orders.
4th Scorpene submarine of the Project-75, Yard 11878 was delivered to the Indian Navy which will be commissioned as INS (Indian Naval Ship) Vela.
Bhadrachalam in Telengana added as a destination in the IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit train. Bhadrachalam is home to Sree Sita Ramachandra Swamy temple.
The 32nd Indo-Thai CORPAT between the Indian Navy and the Royal Thai Navy is being conducted from 12 – 14 November 2021.
PC Mody, a former chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), will be the new secretary general of the Upper House of Parliament. Rajya Sabha Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu has signed an order to this effect.
A book titled “Unshackling India: Hard Truths and Clear Choices for Economic Revival” authored by Ajay Chhibber and Salman Anees Soz.
The retail inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), slightly rose to 4.48 per cent in October.
In continuation of a tradition that started in 1950, Nepal Army Chief Gen Prabhu Ram Sharma was conferred with the honorary rank of ‘General of the Indian Army’ by President Ram Nath Kovind.
An 18th-century idol of Goddess Annapurna, stolen from Varanasi about 100 years ago and retrieved from Canada recently, is set to return to the Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi and be installed there on November 15.
Former Vice President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Anand Shankar Pandya has passed away. He was over 99 years old.
The first matches for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games have been announced. Women’s cricket is making its debut at the Commonwealth Games with the T20 format.
PM Narendra Modi launched RBI’s integrated ombudsman scheme.The integrated ombudsman scheme amalgamates 3 ombudsman scheme of RBI- banking ombudsman scheme of 2006, ombudsman scheme for NBFCs of 2018 & ombudsman scheme of digital transactions of 2019.
World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) is celebrated from 18-24 November every year. The World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) aims to increase awareness of global antimicrobial resistance and to encourage best practices among the general public, health workers and policymakers to avoid the further emergence and spread of drug-resistant infections.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched two innovative customer centric initiatives of Reserve Bank of India (RBI Retail Direct Scheme and Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme) through video conferencing. Is. The objective of this RBI Retail Direct Scheme is to increase access to the government securities market for retail investors.
Social media platform Instagram has recently launched two cyber security campaigns named “Safe Stree” and “My Law” with the aim of providing online security to young users. Instagram has partnered with a youth media company and a women’s rights and law platform to launch “Safe Stree”.
Children’s Day is celebrated all over India on 14th November. Before the death of Pandit Nehru, Children’s Day was celebrated on 20 November in India. This day was marked by the United Nations as World Children’s Day. Apart from paying tribute to Pandit Nehru, the purpose of this day is also to increase awareness of the rights, care and education of children.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated all over the world on 14th November. The purpose of celebrating this day is to increase awareness about diabetes among people. According to a report, the problem of diabetic patients is increasing day by day due to irregular eating habits and less physical activity in the cities.
America President Joe Biden recently approved a law preventing Chinese technology companies such as Huawei and ZTE from obtaining network equipment licenses in the America. The Federal Communications Commission last year identified Huawei and ZTE as national security threats to communications networks.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org