In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 15th July 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed won parliamentary elections of which country again?
2. Which Indian state got recently added to the Indian Railways map after passenger train – Rajdhani Express reached one of the stations in that state?
3. Who won the European Championship 2020 Golden Boot?
A) Robert Lewandowski
B) Lionel Messi
C) Cristiano Ronaldo
D) Antoine Griezmann
4. Which movie has been recently added to the collection of the National Film Archives of India (NFAI)?
A) Bajrangi Bhaijaan
5. The book titled “A New Cold War: Henry Kissinger and the Rise of China” is edited by Sanjaya Baru and whom?
A) Vishesh Kumar
B) Rohit Nagpal
C) Ankit Singh
D) Rahul Sharma
6. Pankaj Singh announced his retirement from which sport?
7. Who is elected as the Prime Minister of Nepal for the 5th time?
A) Sushil Koirala
B) Sher Bahadur Deuba
C) Pushpa Kamal Dahal
D) K. P. Sharma Oli
8. IIT Madras has collaborated with which of the following to conduct a National hackathon called ‘SAMVEDAN 2021 – Sensing Solutions for Bharat’?
9. Journalist and playwright Omchery N N Pillai has been selected for which country’s Keraleeya Samajam (BKS)’s Literary Award for 2021?
D) Saudi Arabia
10. Who is author of the book titled “The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency”?
A) BN Sachdeva
B) Kapil Awasthi
C) Sunil Gaba
D) Ashok Chakravarti
11. National Research Centre on Yak in which state/UT has tied up with the National Insurance Company Ltd. for insuring their livestock?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
12. Henrietta Fore, executive director of which organization resigned citing family health issues?
A) World Wide Fund for Nature
D) Food and Agriculture Organization
13. In July 2021, the Indian Navy received the 10th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from the which company?
14. Indian Mithai Raj lost top spot to skipper Stafanie Taylor of which country in the latest ICC ODI rankings?
B) South Africa
C) New Zealand
D) West Indies
15. Badminton World Federation (BWF) announced which country as the host of World Badminton Championships to be held in 2026?
16. Who has authored the book titled ‘Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan’?
A) Bashir Badr
B) Ada Jafri
C) Sahil Ludhianvi
D) J.S. Ifthekhar
17. Where is National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC going to set up India’s single largest solar park?
B) Rann of Kutch
18. In which state schemes such as Comprehensive Scheme for development of MSCB Ltd. and PACS (Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies) have been launched implemented under NABARD?
19. Which state/UT government has signed an MoU with Sikkim State Organic Certification Agency (SOCCA) to turn the state/UT into an organic entity?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
20. Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, APEDA signed an MoU with which of the following for strengthening export linkage of farmer cooperatives and Farmer Producer Organisation, FPOs?
A) National Academy of Agricultural Sciences
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd, NAFED
D) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s Prosperity Party won the most seats in Ethiopia’s parliamentary election, the election board said, a victory that assures him another term in office.
A passenger train – Rajdhani Express from Assam’s Silchar railway station – reached the Vaingaichunpao railway station in Manipur for a trial run, putting the state on the Indian Railways map.
Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo claimed his first European Championship Golden Boot as EURO 2020 concluded with Italy emerging as the champion.
The Amir Khan starrer controversial movie ‘PK’, which released in 2014 and got mired in controversy over hurting religious sentiments of Hindus, has been added to the collection of the National Film Archives of India (NFAI).
The book titled “A New Cold War: Henry Kissinger and the Rise of China” edited by Sanjaya Baru and Rahul Sharma has been released recently.
Former India and Rajasthan pacer Pankaj Singh announced retirement from all forms of cricket.
Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba became the country’s Prime Minister for the fifth time, media reports said. President Bidya Devi Bhandari appointed him in accordance with Article 76(5) of the Constitution.
The IIT Madras Pravartak Technologies Foundation (IITM-PTF) is collaborating with Sony India Software Centre Pvt. Ltd. to conduct a National hackathon called ‘SAMVEDAN 2021 – Sensing Solutions for Bharat’ to inspire citizens to solve India-specific problems of societal interest using IoT sensor board.
Journalist and playwright Omchery N N Pillai has been selected for the Bahrain Keraleeya Samajam (BKS)’s Literary Award for 2021.
The book titled “The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency” written by Ashok Chakravarti has been released.
In a first, Himalayan Yaks to be insured. The National Research Centre on Yak (NRCY) at Dirang in Arunachal Pradesh’s West Kameng district has tied up with the National Insurance Company Ltd. for insuring their livestock.
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has accepted the resignation of Henrietta Fore as executive director of UNICEF with deep regret, praising her inspiring leadership as head of the UN children’s agency.
The Indian Navy has received the 10th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from the US-based aerospace company Boeing.
India captain and star batter Mithali Raj was dethroned from the top spot by West Indies skipper Stafanie Taylor in the latest ICC ODI rankings.
India will host the World Badminton Championships in 2026, the sport’s global governing body, BWF, said.
Vice President M. Venkaih Naidu received a book entitled ‘Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan’ authored by senior journalist, J.S. Ifthekhar.
National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC will set up India’s single largest solar park at Rann of Kutch in Khavada, Gujarat.
Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh launched various welfare schemes implemented under NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) through video conferencing in Imphal. The schemes include Comprehensive Scheme for development of MSCB Ltd. and PACS (Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies) in Manipur, infrastructure support to 10 PACS and two TDF projects in Churachandpur and Pherzwal district.
Ladakh administration has signed an MoU with Sikkim State Organic Certification Agency (SOCCA) to turn the Union Territory into an organic entity.
Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, APEDA signed an MoU with National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd, NAFED for strengthening export linkage of farmer cooperatives and Farmer Producer Organisation, FPOs.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org