In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 16th November 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Which player won the Player of the Tournament title at the 2021 T20 World Cup final?
A) Aaron Finch
B) Mitchell Marsh
C) David Warner
D) Kane Williamson
2. Renowned historian and author Babasaheb Purandare who has passed away recently wrote extensively about which of these rulers?
A) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
B) Maharaja Bir Bikram
C) Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar
D) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
3. Which F1 Driver player has won the 2021 F1 Sao Paulo Grand Prix?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Charles Leclerc
4. The Trilateral Maritime Exercise named SITMEX – 21 will be held between which countries?
A) India, Bangladesh and Russia
B) India, Singapore and Thailand
C) India, Japan and Singapore
D) India, Sri Lanka and Australia
5. The Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses in New Delhi has been renamed after which Indian?
A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B) Sushma Swaraj
C) Arun Jaitley
D) Manohar Parrikar
6. When is the National Press Day observed?
A) 14 November
B) 15 November
C) 16 November
D) 13 November
7. Who has been awarded the 2021 International Children’s Peace Prize award?
A) Neha Gupta and Om Prakash Gupta
B) Vihaan Agarwal and Nav Agarwal
C) Advik Soni and Ehsaan Soni
D) Jivin Sehgal and Lakshit Sehgal
8. India has recently flagged off which edition of the Scientific Expedition to Antarctica in November 2021?
9. The Government of India has inked USD 61 million loan agreement with which institution to fund development projects in Agartala, Tripura?
A) New Development Bank
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the country’s first tribal museum located in which city through video conferencing?
11. The International Day for Tolerance is observed annually on which day?
A) 13 November
B) 15 November
C) 14 November
D) 16 November
12. Eminent historian and awardee of which award Babasaheb Purandare passed away recently?
B) Padam Bhushan
C) Padma Vibhushan
13. The famous writer of Hindi literature Mannu Bhandari has passed away recently at the age of?
A) 82 years
B) 85 years
C) 90 years
D) 92 years
14. According to the report released by which of the following, there are 240 million children with disabilities globally?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Planning Commission
C) United Nations Children’s Fund
15. Union Law and Justice Minister Kiren Rijiju and who has recently launched “Citizens’ Tele Law” app?
A) Ajay Singh
B) Amit Shah
C) Rajnath Singh
D) SP Baghel
16. Bhadla Solar Park located in which state of India is the world’s largest solar power park?
Player of the Match – Mitchell Marsh (Australia) and Player of the Tournament – David Warner (Australia)
The eminent historian, orator and noted author from Maharashtra, Balwant Moreshwar Purandare has passed away. He was 99. The celebrated author was popularly known as Babasaheb Purandare. He wrote extensively about Maratha warrior king Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain), has won the 2021 F1 Sao Paulo Grand Prix (earlier known as Brazilian Grand Prix).
The 3rd edition of the Trilateral Maritime Exercise named SITMEX – 21 is being held from 15 to 16 Nov 21 in the Andaman Sea. The Navies of the India, Singapore and Thailand will participate in the event.
The Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses in New Delhi has been renamed as Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MP-IDSA). Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh unveiled a plaque on November 15, 2021 to rename the institute after former Defence Minister late Manohar Parrikar.
National Press Day is observed on November 16 every year to celebrate free and responsible press in India. It also commemorates the day when the Press Council of India started functioning.
Two Delhi-based teenage brothers Vihaan (17) and Nav Agarwal (14) have won the 17th annual KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize for tackling pollution in their home city by recycling household waste.
India successfully launched the 41st Scientific Expedition to Antarctica on November 15, 2021.
The Government of India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a $61 million loan (approx Rs 454 crore) to fund development projects in Agartala, Tripura.
Ranchi – Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently inaugurated the country’s first tribal museum in Ranchi, Jharkhand through video conferencing. Jharkhand came into existence as an independent state on 15 November 2000 after separating from Bihar. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Birsa Museum online.
The International Day for Tolerance is observed annually on 16 November. The day was declared by UNESCO in 1995, on its fiftieth anniversary, to generate public awareness of the dangers of intolerance.
Famous historian and Padma Vibhushan awardee Babasaheb Purandare passed away recently at the age of 99. He also made his mark as a theater artist. Babasaheb has written many books on the life and administration of Chhatrapati Shivaji during his lifetime.
Mannu Bhandari, the famous writer of Hindi literature, has passed away recently at the age of 90. He is often credited as one of the pioneers of the new story movement. Bhandari’s composition spans from the late 1950s to the early 1960s.
According to the report released by the United Nations Children’s Fund, there are 240 million children with disabilities globally. This assessment is based on an inclusive and more meaningful understanding of disability. The report states that children living with disabilities face many barriers to full participation in society.
Union Law and Justice Minister Kiren Rijiju and S.P. Baghel has recently launched “Citizens’ Tele Law” app. Along with this, he has also congratulated the frontline officials of the Department of Justice and Telecom. Citizen Tele-Law Mobile App has been launched with an aim to widen access to enhanced legal information.
Bhadla Solar Park located in Rajasthan, which is located in Bhadla, a dry and sandy region of Rajasthan, is the world’s largest solar power park. It is spread over 14,000 acres. The park consists of 10 million solar panels. These solar panels contribute to an operational capacity of 2245 MW.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com