In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 19th December 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Which state has launched Sports Action toward Harnessing Aspiration of Youth (SAHAY) scheme?
(a) West Bengal
2. Who has received Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award- Business Transformation from The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)?
(a) Himanshu Kapania
(b) Shyam Srinivasan
(c) Kumar Mangalam Birla
(d) Atanu Kumar Das
3. Who is the author of the book titled ‘Rewinding of First 25 years of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’?
(a) Salil Parekh
(b) Abhay Kumar
(c) Sashidhar Jagdishan
(d) S S Oberoi
4. According to the reports of the data analytics company YouGov, who among the following personalities is listed the world’s most admired men?
(a) Cristiano Ronaldo
(b) Jackie Chan
(c) Elon Musk
(d) Barack Obama
5. What is the theme of the International Migrants Day 2021?
(a) Reimagining Human Mobility
(b) Harnessing the potential of human mobility
(d) Migrants and Refugees Challenge Us
6. What is the rank of PM Narendra Modi in world’s top 20 most admired men, by data analytics company YouGov?
7. A penalty of _______ has been imposed on Punjab National Bank (PNB) by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(a) Rs 1.8 crores
(b) Rs 1.7 crores
(c) Rs 1.6 crores
(d) Rs 1.5 crores
8. Union Cabinet approved a Rs ___________ crore production linked incentive (PLI) scheme for boosting semiconductor.
(a) Rs 46,000 crore
(b) Rs 56,000 crore
(c) Rs 66,000 crore
(d) Rs 76,000 crore
9. The Competition Commission of India has recently imposed a fine of Rs 200 crore on which e-commerce company?
10. India and which country have signed agreement for cooperation in the field of information technology?
11. Name the Chairman of Aditya Birla Group, who has been conferred with the Mola Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award recently?
(a) Ratna Tata
(b) Kumar Mangalam Birla
(c) Azim Premji
(d) Mukesh Ambani
12. Arvind Kumar has been inducted as the Director General of Software Technology Parks of India working under which of the following ministry?
(a) Ministry of Education
(b) Ministry of Tribals
(c) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
(d) Ministry of Culture
13. Which space agency’s Parker Solar Probe has entered the Sun’s upper atmosphere for the first time in history?
(d) Space X
14. WhatsApp has recently announced a digital payment festival for how many villages in India?
(a) 200 villages
(b) 300 villages
(c) 400 villages
(d) 500 villages
15. What is the rank of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the list of Top 20 Most Admired Men of the World, in a survey conducted by YouGov?
(a) 5th place
(b) 8th place
(c) 12th place
(d) 15th place
16. Recently which bank has been fined by the Reserve Bank of India for deficiencies in regulatory compliance?
(a) ICICI Bank
(b) Bank of Baroda
(c) Canara Bank
(d) Yes Bank
17. Which of the following has recently approved the emergency use of Kovovax vaccine for children?
(b) world bank
(c) World Health Organization
(d) NITI Aayog
Jharkhand CM launched Sports Action toward Harnessing Aspiration of Youth (SAHAY) scheme for maoist-hit areas.
Kumar Mangalam Birla receives Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award from The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE).
The book titled ‘Rewinding of First 25 years of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’ authored by S S Oberoi, the former adviser at the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) was launched by Ajay Prakash Sawhney, Secretary of MeitY.
Barack Obama has ranked 1st on the list of the world’s top 20 most admired men, in a survey carried out by data analytics company YouGov.
The theme of International Migrants Day 2021 is Harnessing the potential of human mobility.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has ranked 8th on the list of the world’s top 20 most admired men, in a survey carried out by data analytics company YouGov.
A penalty of Rs 1.8 crores has been imposed on Punjab National Bank (PNB) by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), while ICICI Bank has been fined Rs 30 lakh for deficiencies in regulatory compliances.
Union Cabinet approved a Rs 76,000-crore production linked incentive (PLI) scheme for boosting semiconductor and display manufacturing in India.
Competition Commission of India has recently imposed a fine of Rs 200 crore on e-commerce company Amazon. CCI has also suspended the 2019 Amazon deal with Future Coupons, a unit of Future Retail Ltd. Amazon has been fined for concealing facts while obtaining approval.
India and Vietnam have recently signed an agreement for cooperation in the field of information technology. The two countries have exchanged views on several initiatives taken by their respective countries to promote the digital economy.
Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla was recently awarded the Mola Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award from The Indus Entrepreneurs based out of Silicon Valley Has been done. Kumar Mangalam Birla is the first Indian industrialist to be honored with this award.
Arvind Kumar has been inducted as the Director General of Software Technology Parks of India, working under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology . The STPI is promoting a culture of tech entrepreneurship and innovation by launching 25+ entrepreneurship centers in emerging technology domains.
The Parker Solar Probe of the US Space Agency has recently entered the Sun’s upper atmosphere for the first time in history. The purpose of this Parker Solar Probe is to go closer to the Sun and uncover its secrets. It has finally entered the solar atmosphere, three years after its launch in 2018.
WhatsApp has recently announced a digital payment festival for 500 villages in India. The festival is a pilot program that promotes digital payments to empower individuals and businesses. The festival aims to give villagers access to digital payments through “Pay on WhatsApp”.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi ranked 8th in the list of Top 20 Most Admired Men in the World, in a survey conducted by data analytics company “YouGov”. are. PM Modi. The list has been prepared after taking feedback from 42,000 people from 38 countries. The list released includes Sachin Tendulkar, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Virat Kohli.
The Reserve Bank of India has recently imposed a penalty of Rs 30 lakh on ICICI Bank Bank for deficiencies in regulatory compliance while Punjab National Bank has been fined Rs 1.8. A fine of Rs. PNB has been fined for violating the provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 relating to pledging of shares.
The World Health Organization has recently approved the emergency use of Kovovax vaccine for children. This vaccine is listed as the ninth COVID-19 vaccine. aimed at increasing access to vaccination in low-income countries.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org