In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 19th June 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed globally on ___________.
A) 15 June
B) 16 June
C) 17 June
D) 18 June
2. What is the rank of India in share of central bank surplus transfers?
3. Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) projects India’s FY22 GDP growth at ____ FY 2021-22.
A) 5.5 per cent
B) 6.5 per cent
C) 7.5 per cent
D) 9.5 per cent
4. Who has been appointed as the counsellor in India’s Permanent Mission in the World Trade Organisation for three years?
A) Aashish Chandorkar
B) Ravi Dixit
C) Ram Sharma
D) Divya Kumari
5. Every year, Autistic Pride Day is observed on _______ globally to create awareness about autism among people.
A) June 14
B) June 17
C) June 16
D) June 18
6.Which of the following state will soon set up a Vedic Education and Sanskar Board to revive the knowledge of Sanskrit scriptures and Vedas?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
7. Global sports brand Puma India has extended partnership with former Indian cricketer __________.
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Ashish Nehra
C) Suresh Raina
D) Yuvraj Singh
8. Which of the following organisation has planned to launch the world’s first wooden satellite?
D) European Space Agency
9. Which of the following state recently launched ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’ to make the people of the state aware of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Madhya Pradesh
10. LIC Cards Services (LIC CSL) has launched a contactless prepaid gift card, ‘Shagun’, in collaboration with __________.
A) Bank of India
B) ICICI Bank
D) IDBI Bank
11. In this list which person started a customized crash course program for COVID-19 frontline workers?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Narendra Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
12. Which indian state has decided to institute its own series of annual awards similar to Bharat Ratna?
13. The Union Cabinet has approved which mission to study biodiversity, impact of climate change?
A) Glow Ocean Mission
B) Type Ocean Mission
C) Gap Ocean Mission
D) Deep Ocean Mission
14. Recenty Discovered in which Indian state the species of tardigrades “Stygaractus keralaensis” has been named after the state?
15. Which day is celebrated in Worldwide on 19th June?
A) World Post Day
B) World Science Day
C) World Ethnic Day
D) World AIDS Day
16. Recently India has issued a $100 million LoC to which neighboring country?
D) Sri Lanka
17. In this list Which country has announced to issue a vaccine passport from next month?
18. From which countries the European Space Agency plans to put the world’s first wooden satellite into Earth orbit?
D) New Zealand
Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed on 18 June globally to focus the attention of the world on the role that sustainable gastronomy plays in our lives.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was second in terms of reserves transferred to the government as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) for the fiscal year 2020-21.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has estimated the gross domestic product (GDP) of India to grow at 9.5 per cent in the current financial year, i.e. FY 2021-22.
The government of India has appointed a private person Aashish Chandorkar as Counsellor in India’s Permanent Mission in the World Trade Organisation for three years.
Every year, Autistic Pride Day is observed on June 18 globally to create awareness about autism among people and recognise the importance of pride for autistic people and its role in bringing about positive changes in the broader society.
The Rajasthan government will soon set up a Vedic Education and Sanskar Board to revive the knowledge of Sanskrit scriptures and Vedas. The board is likely to be formed in the next four to five months.
Global sports brand Puma India has extended partnership with former Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh, who has been associated with the brand for over a decade.
The European Space Agency (ESA) has planned to launch the world’s first wooden satellite. It is going to be launched from New Zealand.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’ to make the people of the state aware of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
LIC Cards Services (LIC CSL) has launched a contactless prepaid gift card, ‘Shagun’, in collaboration with IDBI Bank on the RuPay platform.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently started a customized crash course program for COVID-19 frontline workers.
The Assam government has recently decided to institute its own series of annual awards similar to Bharat Ratna. In which various benefits have also been included for the award winners.
The Union Cabinet has recently approved Earth Sciences to set up an offshore marine station to study biodiversity, impact of climate change and to explore the sources of thermal energy.
The species of tardigrades “Stygaractus keralaensis” recently discovered in the state of Kerala has been named after the state of Kerala.
World Ethnic Day is celebrated all over the world on 19th June. This day is celebrated with the aim of preserving and protecting world culture.
India has recently issued 100 million dollar LoC i.e. Line of Credit to the neighboring country Sri Lanka for financing projects in the solar energy sector.
Japan has recently announced the issuance of a vaccine passport for Japanese travelers from next month. So that tourism and business trips can be resumed abroad.
The European Space Agency has planned to put the world’s first wooden satellite “WISA Woodsat” into Earth orbit from New Zealand by the end of the year 2021.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org