In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 1st December 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Which bank in India has launched the first of its kind credit card made from recycled PVC plastic?
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Canara Bank
2. The Government of India has launched the India Young Water Professional Programme in partnership with which country?
B) United Kingdom
3. Who will lead the panel formed by the government to revisit criteria for determining economically weaker sections (EWS)?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Hasmukh Adhia
C) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
D) Rajiv Mehrishi
4. When is the World AIDS Day observed?
A) First Wednesday of December
B) December 01
C) Last Tuesday of November
D) November 30
5. Which Indian state/UT recently observed the first Aharbal festival to promote tourism?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
6. Which film has won the Best Film award (Golden Peacock) at the 52nd International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
A) The First Fallen
B) Once We Were Good For You
C) Ring Wandering
D) The Dorm
7. Name the new incumbent Chief of the Naval Staff of India?
A) Admiral Karambir Singh
B) Robin K. Dhowan
C) Parasurama Naidu Murugesan
D) Admiral R Hari Kumar
8. The famous Cherry Blossom festival is observed annually in which city of India?
9. The police department of which state has launched the Mobile app named ‘Call Your Cop’?
C) Tamil Nadu
10. Renowned lyricist Stephen Sondheim who has passed away recently was from which country?
C) United States
11. India’s first privately built cryogenic rocket engine Dhawan-1 has been developed by which company?
B) Dhruva Space
C) Bellatrix Aerospace
D) Skyroot Aerospace
12. Who has been felicitated with the Best Actor Award in male category at the 52nd IFFI festival?
A) Vinothraj P S
B) Jitendra Joshi
C) Sagar Puranik
D) Praveen Krupakar
13. What was the profession of Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry who has passed away recently?
14. Who has been roped in as the new CEO of Twitter Inc?
A) Vivek Rajendra Dubey
B) Aasif Mandvi
C) Parag Agrawal
D) Vijaygiri Bava
15. Who is the author of the book “Indian Innings: The Journey of Indian Cricket from 1947“?
A) Sagar Puranik
B) Aimee Baruah
C) Nipun Avinash
D) Ayaz Memon
16. The Border Security Force (BSF) is observing which anniversary of its Raising Day in 2021?
17. Name the winner of Best Director Award at the 52nd IFFI festival?
A) Vaclav Kadrnka
B) Radu Muntean
C) Nikhil Mahajan
D) Branko Schmidt
18. What was the theme of the World AIDS Day 2021?
A) Communities Make the Difference
B) Global Solidarity Shared Responsibility
C) Know your Status
D) End inequalities. End AIDS and End Pandemics
19. Which of the following country has recently launched “Future Soldier” modernization plan to increase its military presence in the world?
D) United Kingdom
20. Which of the following country has recently become the world’s newest republic after Queen Elizabeth’s reign ended?
HSBC India launches country’s first credit card made from recycled PVC plastic in an effort to help save plastic waste and lower overall carbon emission.
First edition of India Young Water Professional Programme launched with the support of the Australian Water Partnership
Centre appoints three-member Committee to revisit criteria for determining economically weaker sections (EWS); Head – Former Finance Secretary Ajay Bhusan Pandey
World AIDS Day observed on December 01, 2021.
First-ever Aharbal festival celebrated in Kulgam district of Jammu & Kashmir to promote tourism
Golden Peacock (Best Film) – Ring Wandering (Japan) by Masakazu Kaneko
Admiral R Hari Kumar takes over as the 25th Chief of the Naval Staff on November 30, 2021 from Admiral Karambir Singh
Meghalaya’s capital Shillong’s famous Cherry Blossom Festival celebrated from November 25 to 27, 2021
Nagaland Police launches ‘Call Your Cop’ mobile app
Veteran American composer and lyricist, Stephen Sondheim, passes away at 91. He was the recipient of Tony Awards, Pulitzer Prize and an Academy Award.
Hyderabad-based space technology startup Skyroot Aerospace test-fires India’s first privately built cryogenic rocket engine Dhawan-1, which will be used to power the upper stages of its upcoming Vikram-2 orbital launch vehicle.
IFFI Best Actor Award (Male) – Jitendra Joshi for Godavari (India); IFFI Best Actor Award (Female) – Ángela Molina for Charlotte (Paraguay)
Renowned Telugu film lyricist Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry passes away at 66
India-born Parag Agrawal named as new chief executive officer (CEO) of Twitter. He succeeds Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey
Sports Journalist Ayaz Memon pens book titled Indian Innings: The Journey of Indian Cricket from 1947
Border Security Force (BSF) observes 57th Raising Day on December 01, 2021. BSF Director General – Pankaj Kumar Singh
Best Director – Vaclav Kadrnka for Saving One Who Was Dead (Czech Republic)
Theme: End inequalities. End AIDS and End Pandemics
The United Kingdom has recently launched the “Future Soldier” modernization plan to increase its military presence in the world. In addition, the UK Defense Ministry has also announced additional investments in military equipment worth £8.6 billion over the next decade.
The Caribbean island nation of Barbados has recently become the world’s new republic after Queen Elizabeth’s reign ended. Now the Governor General of Barbados will now be Sandra Mason, who has been appointed by Queen Elizabeth II. Mason has also been an attorney and judge. This country is considered the richest of the Caribbean countries.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org