In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 22nd November 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Folk Medicine Research (NEIAFMR) is an autonomous National Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH. The institute is in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Name the winner of the 2021 F1 Qatar Grand Prix
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Fernando Alonso
3. The stealth guided missile destroyer INS Visakhapatnam has been manufactured by which organization for the Indian Navy?
A) Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
B) Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
C) Cochin Shipyard
D) Goa Shipyard Limited
4. Who has been appointed as the new permanent CEO of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
A) Mark Boucher
B) Dave Richardson
C) Jay Shah
D) Geoff Allardice
5. Jyothi Surekha Vennam has recently won a gold medal for India in which sports?
B) Long Jump
6. Which Police Station in India has been ranked as the topmost police station of Indiaby the Ministry of Home Affairs in its annual ranking of top 10 police stations for the year 2021?
A) Sadar Bazar police station, North Delhi
B) Basantgarh police station, Jammu and Kashmir
C) Manvi police station , Karnataka
D) Gangapur police station, Odisha
7. What was the profession of Gurmeet Bawa who has passed away recently?
B) Folk Singer
8. How many medals have been won by India at the 2021 Asian Archery Championships?
9. In which state of India, about 225 hectares of land has been handed over for the first LIGO project?
10. Which of the following ministry has recently constituted a “Sustainable Development Cell” in line with its commitment to clean energy?
A) Ministry of Sports
B) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
C) Ministry of Tribals
D) Ministry of Coal
11. Delhi government has recently resolved to clean Yamuna river completely for how many years?
12. Which of the following state has inaugurated 130 renovated schools as part of the School Transformation Programme?
13. According to the recently released report, what is the rank of India in the number of smokers in the age group of 16 to 64 years?
14. Who among the following has approved “NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure” as an account aggregator?
A) Bank of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) world bank
15. Which of these IITs has organized a design workshop for Dhokra art form in Telangana state?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Mumbai
C) IIT Kolkata
D) IIT Hyderabad
16. Which alpine skier from Kashmir has qualified for the Winter Olympics 2022?
A) Sanjay Singh
B) Sandeep Mehta
C) Sumit Singh
D) Arif Khan
The Union Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal has announced expansion of the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Folk Medicine Research (NEIAFMR) in Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh by developing new infrastructure within the campus. The additional infrastructure development at NEIAFMR will require an investment of around Rs 53.72 crores.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain), has won the 2021 F1 Qatar Grand Prix held on November 21, 2021.
INS Visakhapatnam, a P15B stealth guided missile destroyer has been commissioned into the Indian Navy at the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai on November 21, 2021. This is the first of the four ‘Visakhapatnam’ class destroyers. It has been designed by the Indian Navy’s in-house organization Directorate of Naval Design and constructed by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has appointed Geoff Allardice as the permanent CEO of the International Cricket governing body on November 21, 2021.
Jyothi Surekha Vennam won gold in Women’s individual compound event at the 2021 Asian Archery Championships held in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The Sadar Bazar police station in Delhi has been ranked as the best police station of India for the year 2021 by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Renowned Punjabi folk singer Gurmeet Bawa has passed away following a prolonged illness. She was 77.
The 2021 Asian Archery Championships was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh from November 14, 2021, to November 19, 2021. The Indian archers bagged seven medals at the competition to occupy second place in the medal table. This included one gold, four silver and two bronze medals.
Recently about 225 hectares of land has been handed over for the first (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory – LIGO) project in Maharashtra. At present there are few such laboratories in the US at Hanford in Washington and Livingston in Louisiana. These labs investigate gravitational waves.
Ministry of Coal has recently constituted a “Sustainable Development Cell” in line with its commitment to clean energy. Also, the ministry has laid special emphasis on sustainable development in coal mining keeping in mind the environmental and social impact of mining.
Delhi government has recently resolved to clean Yamuna river completely by the year 2025. For which a six-point action plan has been announced. These six-point action plans include sewer treatment, capacity enhancement of existing sewer treatment plants, and other plans.
The state of Odisha has recently inaugurated 130 renovated schools as part of the school transformation programme. Seven schools were inaugurated in Nuapada, 25 in Sambalpur, 83 in Ganjam, 7 in Rayagada, 8 in Nayagarh and 7 in Raigad.
According to the report recently released by “International Commission to Reignite the Fight Against Smoking, the number of smokers in the age group of 16 to 64 years India ranked second in the list. According to the released report, the quit smoking rate in India is very low.
The Reserve Bank of India has recently approved the IT-enabled service provider “NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure” as an account aggregator. It is a financial data-sharing system that could revolutionize investment and credit.
IIT Hyderabad has recently conducted design workshop for Dhokra art form with the aim of safeguarding “Dhokra craft of exorcist Gond community” in Telangana state. The workshop was organized by Professor Deepak John Mathew of IIT Hyderabad.
Alpine skier from Kashmir Arif Khan has secured a ticket for the Games in the qualifying event held in Dubai for the Winter Olympics 2022. The Winter Olympic Games will be held in Beijing, China from February 4 to February 20 next year.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org