In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 23rd July 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. Pedro Castillo has been declared the new President of which of the following country?
2. Which of the following city has been selected to host the 2032 summer Olympics?
(A) Brisbane, Australia
(B) Jakarta, Indonesia
(C) Shanghai, China
(D) London, United Kingdom
3. Which Bank has signed an MoU with the Indian Navy for salary account?
(A) IDFC Bank
(B) RBL Bank
(C) Yes Bank
(D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
4. Which organization has successfully flight tested indigenously developed low weight Man-Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile?
(A) Defence Research and Development Laboratory
(B) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
(C) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
(D) Defence Research and Development Organisation
5. Name the New Generation surface-to-air missile which has been successfully flight-tested by Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO).
6. Urmil Kumar Thapliyal passed away recently. He was a/an ____.
(A) Theatre Personality
(B) Costume Designer
(C) Contemporary Dancer
7. Which bank has launched a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)?
(A) SBM Bank
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) HDFC Bank
8. Which country appointed Ariel Henry as its new prime minister after the president’s assassination?
9. Which state government has recently decided to launch its new Dalit empowerment scheme ‘Dalita Bandhu’, on a pilot basis from the Huzurabad assembly constituency?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
10. ________________and _____________have recently emerged as India’s new World Cadet champions.
(A) Aman Gulia and Sagar Jaglan
(B) Divya Kakran and Sagar Jaglan
(C) Jeet Ram and Aman Gulia
(D) Divya Kakran and Jeet Ram
11. Which of the following district has received the National Silver SKOCH award under health category?
(A) Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh
(B) Baramulla district, Jammu and Kashmir
(C) Kottayam district, Kerala
(D) Cachar district, Assam
12. Which of the following portfolio has additionally been given to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) Secretary Aramane Giridhar?
(A) Chairman of the NHAI
(B) Chairman of the SEBI
(C) Chairman of the SIDBI
(D) Chairman of the NTPC
13. Which of the following bank has recently selected Paisalo as its National Corporate Business Correspondent?
(A) IDBI Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) State Bank of India
14. Who among the following has inaugurated and addressed the World Universities Summit 2021?
(A) Amit Shah
(B) Narendra Modi
(C) M. Venkaiah Naidu
(D) Nirmala Sitharaman
15. According to the Nature Index 2021 Materials Science, Which Indian Institute was included in the ‘50 Rising Institutions’ list?
(A) Indira Gandhi Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(B) Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(C) Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru technological university
16. Which day is celebrated all over India on 23rd July?
A. National Science Day
B. National Scientist Day
C. National Broadcasting Day
D. National Doordarshan Day
17. In which city the Indian Institute of Heritage has been announced by the government?
18. Which of the following space agency has announced that its new spacecraft NEA Scout has successfully completed all required tests?
D. Shanghai Space Agency
19. In which state three monuments have been identified as Adarsh Smarak under the Adarsh Smarak Yojana?
D. Andhra Pradesh
20. Ariel Henry has recently been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which country?
Leftist school teacher Pedro Castillo was proclaimed Peru’s president-elect on 20th July, six weeks after a polarizing vote of which the results were delayed by claims of electoral fraud from his right-wing rival, Keiko Fujimori.
The Australian city of Brisbane has been selected to host the 2032 summer Olympics, said the International Olympic Committee on 21 July.
Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMBL), a financial services conglomerate, and the Indian Navy announced 20th July that they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) enabling KMBL to offer its salary account proposition to all personnel of the Indian Navy – both serving and retired.
DRDO successfully test flights indigenous Man-Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile. The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) on 21th July successfully flight tested indigenously developed low weight, fire and forget Man-Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile (MPATGM).
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight-tested the New Generation Akash Missile (Akash-NG), a surface-to-air Missile from Integrated Test Range (ITR) off the coast of Odisha.
Renowned theatre personality and litterateur Urmil Kumar Thapliyal has passed away.
ICICI Bank launched a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). Titled, ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’, the card offers best-in-class rewards and benefits to customers on their everyday spends on fuel as well as other categories including electricity and mobile, departmental stores like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, among others.
Henry was installed as head of a new government in an attempt to stabilize a country on the brink of chaos since the murder of president Jovenel Moise at his residence in the early hours of July 7.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will launch his government’s new Dalit empowerment scheme, now christened Dalita Bandhu, on a pilot basis from the Huzurabad assembly constituency.
Young wrestlers Aman Gulia and Sagar Jaglan emerged as the new world champions in their respective categories as India dished out an impressive show on the second day of the Cadet World Championship 2021 at Budapest, Hungary.
The Cachar district of Barak Valley in South Assam has got the prestigious National Silver SKOCH award under health category on the project called ” Pushti Nirbhor”.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) Secretary Aramane Giridhar (IAS) has been given additional charge of the Chairman of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
State Bank of India has selected Paisalo Digital as its National Corporate Business Correspondent for boosting its financial inclusion drive with the help of kiosk-based banking services.
The Vice President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated and addressed the World Universities Summit as Chief Guest.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre For Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru, ranked 23rd globally among universities and institutions as part of its ‘50 Rising Institutions’ list.
National Broadcasting Day is celebrated all over India on 23rd July. This day is celebrated to commemorate the start of radio broadcasting. On this day in the year 1927, the Indian Broadcasting Company started radio broadcasting from the Bombay station. At present, it has been more than 87 years of radio broadcasting in the country.
Government has announced the establishment of Indian Institute of Heritage in Noida city. This will be the first institute of its kind in the country. The establishment will focus on the rich heritage of the country and provide education on the cultural aspects of the nation.
Answer: NASA – America’s space agency NASA has recently announced that its new spacecraft NEA Scout has successfully completed all the required tests and is now safely placed inside the Space Launch System rocket. Has been given. The NEA Scout is a small spacecraft whose primary mission is to collect data from a near-Earth asteroid.
Union Minister for Tourism, Culture and Development of North Eastern Region G. Kishan Reddy recently announced that under the Adarsh Smarak Yojana, three monuments in the state of Andhra Pradesh have been identified as Adarsh Smarak. These monuments will be given additional facilities and will be made more tourist-friendly sites.
Amidst the political turmoil following the assassination of President Jovenel Mois, Ariel Henry has recently been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Haiti. Ariel Henry is a Haitian politician, a former cabinet minister and a neurosurgeon. While the United States, the United Nations, and Germany have expressed support for Henry’s appointment as Haiti’s prime minister.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org