MCQ on Important Daily Current Affairs of 25th June 2021
In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 25th June 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1. SBI General Insurance has entered into a bancassurance tie-up with which bank?
A. Yes Bank
B. IDBI Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. IDFC First Bank
2. Moody’s has projected India growth forecast for 2021 at ___________.
3. Who has been roped in as brand ambassador of OnePlus wearables?
A. Ajinkya Rahane
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Ravindra Jadeja
D. Jasprit Bumrah
4. ‘Will’ is the autobiography of __________________.
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Dwayne Johnson
C. Shah Rukh Khan
D. Will Smith
5. Which of the following team has crowned the first ICC World Test Championship title?
B. New Zealand
6. ___________tops inaugural list of EdelGive Hurun Philanthropists of the Century.
A. Bill Gates & Melinda French Gates
B. Azim Premji
C. Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata
D. Henry Wellcome
7. Which of the following state recently launched the ‘Agricultural Diversification Scheme-2021’?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
8. Where is the world’s first-ever genetically modified rubber planted?
C. Tamil Nadu
9.Which of the following state recently named Raghuram Rajan as part of a five-member Economic Advisory Council for the state?
C. Tamil Nadu
10. Name the author of the book “My Joys and Sorrows – as a Mother of a Special Child”.
A. Tanu Arora
B. Krishna Saksena
C. Preeti Gupta
D. Manish Takkar
11.Which of the following Maharatna has won India’s Best Employers among Nation-Builders 2021?
12.Who has been adjudged as the “Player of the match” at ICC World Test Championship?
A. Kyle Jamieson
B. Virat Kohli
C. Ross Taylor
D. Rohit Sharma
13. ICC World Test Championship final match was played at _________.
A. Headingley, Leeds
B. Stretford, Manchester
C. Ageas Bowl Stadium, Southampton
D. Edgbaston, Birmingham
14.Who among the following has been adjudged “Player of the series” at ICC World Test Championship?
A. Devon Conway
B. Rishab Pant
C. Ross Taylor
D. Kane Williamson
15. Which of the following state has announced a new scheme ‘Ashirbad’ for the education, health and maintenance of Covid orphans?
16. Reliance Jio and which company have recently in partnership made 5G smartphone Jiophone Next?
17. Who has been on the first place in the list of the world’s biggest donors of the last 100 years released recently?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Jamsetji Tata
C. Jeff Bezos
D. Aziz Premji
18. Which world’s richest and donor has recently resigned from the post of trustee in the foundation of Bill and Melinda Gates?
A. Satya Nadella
B. Sundar Pichai
C. Warren Buffett
D. Bill Gates
19. Which of these Indian economists and civil servants has been named as a member of the High Level Advisory Group of the World Bank, IMF?
A. Amartya Sen
B. Montek Ahluwalia
C. Raghuram Rajan
D. Narendra Jadhav
20. Justice Munishwar Nath Bhandari has been appointed as the acting Chief Justice of which High Court recently?
A. Delhi High Court
B. Rajasthan High Court
C. Kolkata High Court
D. Allahabad High Court
SBI General Insurance, one of the leading general insurance companies in India, has signed a corporate agency agreement with IDFC FIRST Bank for distribution of non-life insurance Solution.
Moody’s Investors Service on 23rd June slashed India’s growth projection to 9.6 per cent for 2021 calendar year, from its earlier estimate of 13.9 per cent, and said faster vaccination progress will be paramount in restricting economic losses to June quarter.
OnePlus, the global technology brand welcomed cricketer Jasprit Bumrah as Brand Ambassador for its Wearables category.
Actor Will Smith, who revealed the title and cover of his upcoming autobiography “Will”, thanked fans today for the love: The book, to be published Nov. 9 by Penguin Press.
New Zealand defeated India to win the first ICC World Test Championship. New Zealand chased down the target of 139 to win the first-ever World Test Championship final with eight wickets in hand.
Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, Indian pioneer industrialist and founder of the Tata Group, has topped the inaugural, EdelGive Hurun Philanthropists of the Century list, which ranks the world’s 50 most generous individuals in the last century.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has virtually launched the ‘Agricultural Diversification Scheme-2021’, with the aim of making agriculture sustainable and profitable in the tribal areas of the state.
In Assam, the world’s first genetically modified (GM) rubber plant has been planted by Rubber Board, at the board’s farm in Sarutari near Guwahati.
The Tamil Nadu government named Nobel laureate Esther Duflo and former Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan as part of a five-member Economic Advisory Council for the state.
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has unveiled Krishna Saksena’s book “My Joys and Sorrows – as a Mother of a Special Child”. It is the epitome of the bravery and endurance of a mother, in the best tradition of Indian motherhood.
For the first time, NTPC won recognition as India’s Best Employers among Nation-Builders 2021.
Kyle Jamieson (NZ) has been adjudged as the “Player of the match” at ICC World Test Championship.
The final match was played at Ageas Bowl Stadium (Rose Bowl Stadium) in Southampton, England.
Kane Williamson (NZ) has been adjudged as the “Player of the series” at ICC World Test Championship.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced a new scheme ‘Ashirbad’ for the education, health and maintenance of Covid orphans.
Reliance Jio and Google company have recently made a 5G smartphone Jiophone Next in partnership, which has been launched recently. This new smartphone will be equipped with features and apps of Jio and Google.
Recently released by Hurun Research and EdelGive Foundation, Tata Group’s founder Jamsetji Tata has been ranked first in the list of world’s biggest donors for the last 100 years. Donated $102.4 billion in Which makes Mukesh Ambani’s total net worth more than $84 billion.
World’s investor, rich and philanthropist Warren Buffett has recently resigned as a trustee in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Warren Buffett has said that my purpose is 100% what the Foundation is, Buffett was the third person in the three board members of the Gates Foundation besides Bill and Melinda Gates.
Indian economist and civil servant Montek Ahluwalia has recently been named a member of the High Level Advisory Group of the World Bank, International Monetary Fund. Montek Ahluwalia is currently Distinguished Fellow of the Center for Social and Economic Progress and former Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission of India.
Justice Munishwar Nath Bhandari has recently been appointed as the Acting Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court. Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court Justice Sanjay Yadav is about to retire. They will take his place.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com