In this article, we will discuss MCQ on important current affairs of 3rd July 2021 and their answers with explanations.
1.What is the interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme for second quarter (July-Sept) of 2021-22?
2. In 2020-21, India reported Current account surplus for first time in 17 years. What was the rate of Current Account Surplus in FY21?
3. Which day of the year is marked as the World Sports Journalists Day?
A. 30 June
B. 02 July
C. 29 June
D. 01 July
4. The Shopsy app has been launched by which company to help Indians to start their online businesses without any investment?
5. How much amount has been pledged by World Bank for Covid-19 vaccines funding in developing countries for period ending 2022?
A. $25 billion
B. $12 billion
C. $8 billion
D. $20 billion
6. The World UFO Day (WUD) is an annual event, which takes place on ________.
A. July 01
B. July 02
C. First Friday of July
D. First Thursday of July
7. Rafael has unveiled the sea breaker AI missile with 300 km range recently. Rafael Advanced Defense Systems is associated to _______________.
8.What is the name of India’s 1 indigenous drone defence dome recently developed by Hyderabad-based Grene Robotics?
9. Digital India initiative was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on _________.
10. Which of the following bank has launched ‘Salute Doctors’, banking solution for doctors?
A. Yes Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. Axis Bank
11. Researchers have discovered Black-bellied Coral snake in Bhadraj Block of Benog Wildlife Sanctuary in _______.
B. Himachal Pradesh
12. Which of the following bank has launched a SalaamDilSey initiative to show gratitude to doctors for their tireless service during the pandemic, to pay tribute to doctors across the country?
A. Yes Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
13.What is the interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts for second quarter (July-Sept) of 2021-22?
14. Name the former Indian footballer, passed away recently.
A. Samir Subash Naik
B. Narayan Das
C. Miranda Rayes
D. M Prasannan
15. Indian Navy warship has recently conducted military drill with ________________ vessel in the East China Sea.
A. South Korea
C. North Korea
16. Which day is celebrated around the world on 3rd July?
A. International Tobacco Free Day
B. International Earth Day
C. International Plastic Bag Free Day
D. International Sports Day
17. Recently who has started Van Mahotsav 2021 by planting the Parijat plant?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Prakash Javadekar
C. Hardeep Singh Puri
D. Narendra Singh
18. Which city of Pakistan has recently recorded the highest temperature in the world?
19. Which of these female swimmers has recently created history by becoming the first player to qualify for the Olympics?
A. Suhimata Verma
B. Mana Patel
C. Sanjana Mehs
D. Sushma Jain
20. The cabinet has recently approved which project to reach the optical fiber network facility in the villages of 16 states?
A. Net Project
B. Deshnet Project
C. BharatNet Project
D. Reilly Project
7.4% is the interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme for second quarter (July-Sept) of 2021-22.
According to the data released by the Reserve Bank of India, India reported a current account surplus of 0.9% of GDP in the FY 21. India has seen a Current account surplus for first time in 17 years.
World Sports Journalists Day is observed on July 2 every year to celebrate the services of sports journalists for the promotion of sports.
Flipkart has launched Shopsy app that will enable Indians to start their online businesses without any investment. Flipkart aims to enable over 25 million online entrepreneurs by 2023 with the help of Shopsy.
The World Bank has announced an additional funding of $8 billion for Covid-19 vaccines, for developing countries. With this the total financing available for Covid-19 vaccine reaches $20 billion. Earlier the World Bank had announced $12 billion for the same.
The World UFO Day (WUD) is held on July 2 every year globally. It is a day dedicated to the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) by World UFO Day Organization (WUFODO).
Rafael unveiled Sea Breaker AI missile with 300 km range. Israeli defense electronics company Rafael Advanced Defense Systems unveiled Sea Breaker, a 5th generation long range, autonomous, precision-guided missile system, which can precisely target sea and land targets up to a range of 300 kilometers.
India’s 1st indigenous drone defence dome ‘Indrajaal’ has been developed by Hyderabad-based Grene Robotics. As per the company, the drone defence dome – ‘Indrajaal’ is capable of autonomously protecting an area of 1000-2000 sq km against aerial threats.
Digital India initiative has completed its six years on 1 July 2021. Digital India is a government’s flagship scheme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 July 2015.
ICICI Bank has launched India’s most comprehensive banking solutions for medical doctors. Titled as ‘Salute Doctors’, the solution offers customized banking as well as value-added services for every doctor, beginning from a medical student to a senior medical consultant to an owner of a hospital or a clinic.
Researchers have discovered Black-bellied Coral snakes in the forests of Uttarakhand for the first time in history. The snake is related to the Elapidae family and Sinomicrurus genus. Its scientic name is S. nigriventer. It was found in the Bhadraj Block of Benog Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) in the Mussoorie Forest Division.
HDFC Bank launched a SalaamDilSey initiative to show gratitude to doctors for their tireless service during the pandemic, to pay tribute to doctors across the country.
7.6% is the interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts for second quarter (July-Sept) of 2021-22.
Former Indian footballer M Prasannan has passed away. A gifted midfielder of the 1970s, he shared the dressing room with stalwarts of Indian football like Inder Singh and Doraiswamy Natraj.
Indian Navy warship conducted military drill with South Korean vessel in the East China Sea. The Navy partnership exercise is aimed at enhancing interoperability and facilitating the exchange of best practices with partner navies in the maritime domain.
International Plastic Bag Free Day is celebrated on 3rd July all over the world. This day is celebrated to prevent the harm caused by plastic and its increasing use. At present, about 40 thousand crore plastic bags are used around the world every year.
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar has recently started Van Mahotsav 2021 by planting Parijat plant. He told during the festival that India will meet the target of increasing its forest wealth by 2030 under the “Paris Agreement”. By the year 2030, according to the Paris Agreement, it will meet its goal of cleaning 2.5 billion tons of carbon by preparing trees and land.
Recently the world’s highest temperature of about 52 °C has been recorded in Jacobabad, Pakistan. This city is situated on the Tropic of Cancer. The sun is very close to this city during summers. Severe heat waves have forced the city with a population of 200,000 people to stay indoors
Answer: Mana Patel – Indian woman swimmer Mana Patel recently created history by becoming the first player to qualify for the Olympics. So far no Indian female swimmer has qualified for the Olympics. She will compete in the 100m backstroke at the Tokyo Games.
The Union Cabinet has recently approved the BharatNet project to provide optical fiber network facility to villages in 16 states. An estimated viability gap funding of Rs 19,041 crore has been approved for this scheme. About 3.61 lakh villages including gram panchayats will be covered under this scheme.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com