On June 14, 2021, the Odisha Police Recruitment Board declared 477 vacancies for Sub-inspector on their official website @odishapolice.gov.in. From June 22nd to July 15th, 2021, the online registration process for Odisha Sub-Inspector jobs will be open. For the first time, the Odisha Police Board has approved transgender candidates for the positions advertised by Odisha Police. The written exam date will be announced shortly after the application has been submitted. We urge everyone to complete their applications as quickly as possible and begin studying for the exam right away.
The Government of Odisha conducts this recruitment every year, and only qualified individuals are selected for this position. A total of 477 vacancies for the position of SI have been announced, and you will be selected for this position based on your performance in the Computer Based Examination and Physical Efficiency Test.
Please read our article attentively if you want to apply for the Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021. In our post, we will tell you everything you need to know about this, including what criteria must be met for this recruiting and how to apply. To be the first to know about new updates, bookmark our website.
In this article, we are going to provide information regarding Odisha Police SI Recruitment Exam 2021 Selection Process.
The selection process for the post of SI consists of 3 steps
1- Computer-Based Examination
2- Physical Standard Measurements
3- Physical Efficiency Test
Computer-Based Examination exams will be used to select candidates, who will then be subjected to Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests. Only those who pass the written exam will be invited to measure their physical standards (height, weight, and chest) as specified in the announcement and will be qualified to take the Physical Efficiency Tests.
- The Computer-Based exam will consist of 300 Objective Type Questions and will be conducted using OMR/OCR/CBT.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- To know the details about Computer-Based Examination Click on the link below
Computer-Based Examination Details
Physical Standard Measurements
- The candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination must have to qualify for the below-mentioned physical standards for Height, weight, chest as notified in the notification.
- To know the details about category-wise and gender-wise physical standards Click on the link below
Physical Efficiency Test
- The candidates who pass the written test and physical standards will be called to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates who do not qualify within the time/attempts mentioned will be disqualified. To know the details about the events Click on the link below
|Click on the Offical Link to Apply Online|
For Official Notification Click on the link: Odisha Police SI 2021 Official Notification
For more information click on the Official Website: https://odishapolice.gov.in/
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : [email protected]