OSSTET Exam Day Instructions
Candidates need to abide by the guidelines released by the exam conducting authority and fully co-operate with them in order to conduct the exam smoothly.
- Try to reach the exam center well in advance. It is advisable to be familiar with the exam center and visit the venue one day before the exam.
- Carry all important documents and items mentioned in the OSSTET admit card
- Do follow the instruction of the exam center officials and fully co-operate with them.
- Keeping in view the current COVID-19 situation, follow all basic protocols such as maintaining social distancing, wear mask, use hand sanitizers frequently.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and loose.
- Don’t resort to any unfair means as such practices may lead to legal actions against the candidates and those candidates will be debarred from the examination permanently.
Items to carry to OSSTET 2021 Exam Centre
- A printed copy of the OSSTET admit card.
- A valid photo ID proof – Driving license, PAN card, voter card, Aadhar card in original
- Ballpoint pen
|Official Link to Apply Online|
For more information click on the Official Website: bseodisha.nic.in
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : [email protected]