IELTS offers great opportunity to make careers abroad.Our aim at Bidyasagar Classesis to help our students achieve success in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Keeping this in mind, our trainers cater to the students’ needs by designing the curriculum and schedule in a way that suits the student’s individual requirements. The trainer first evaluates the students’ strengths and weaknesses, and then sketches an individualised study plan.
All four forms of language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking are tested in IELTS. Among these, the speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified examiner.
Listed below are a few reasons why Bidyasagar Classes is a top coaching centre For the above course
- Smaller batches ensure personal guidance, where our trainers provide intensive and focused classroom teaching.
- Each module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of the IELTS – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- Classes will be held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
- Personal attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
- We provide ample listening practice from previous IELTS tests. Therefore, we can provide feedback to the students on their errors.