Odisha GK MCQ Part-35
1. Which river flows over the states of Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal?
D.None of the above
2. Which temple is built along the bank of Bindu Sagar lake?
A.Ananta Basudeva temple
D.Chausathi Yogini temple
3. Who were the first Europeans to make their settlements in Odisha?
4. According to the India State of Forest Report, 2017, what is the reserved Forest cover in Odisha?
5. As per the Census 2011, which district has the highest population of Odisha?
6. Bhitarkanika National Park is located in which district of Odisha?
7. By which of the following names the District of Cuttack is also known?
D.Both (A) and (C)
8. For the purpose of efficient administration, Odisha is divided into how many revenue divisions?
9.Free of cost health services from district to sub-center level is provided by
B.Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Yojana
C.Universal Health Coverage
D.Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
10. How many ST communities are there in the state?
11. In which district of Odisha, shifting cultivation is known as Toila Chasa?
12. Odia is the ……. Indian classical language.
13. Odia-speaking areas were attached with which among the following provinces in British India?
D.Both (B) and (C)
14. Satyabadi School in Puri during the Swadeshi Movement was established by
A.Nanda Kishore Das
15. The Asian Athletics Championship 2017 was organized in which place in Odisha?
A.Biju Patnaik Stadium, Rourkela
B.Barabati Stadium, Cuttack
C.Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar
D.Ispat Stadium, Rourkela
Connect with us on Social Media
Important Links for Competitive
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com