Odisha GK MCQ Part-36
1. The Circuit Court of Patna High Court held its first sitting at
2. The first primary school was set up in which year in Odisha?
3. The iron ore-rich zone in Odisha is
A.Tomka-Daitari of Jajpur
D.Eastern Ghats super group of rocks
4. The latitudinal extension of Odisha is from
A.17°49’N to 22°34’N
B.27°49’N to 32°34’N
C.7°49’N to 2°34’N
D.18°49’N to 22°34’N
5. The per-capita milk consumption in Odisha as compared to all of India is
D.data not known
6. The Taratarini Mela of Odisha takes place on which days of Chaitra month?
7. The tributaries Raru, Kanchi, Garru, etc. belong to the river
8. The use of art in music is called
9. Under which Governor-General, British rule was first established in Odisha?
10. When does the summer season commence in Odisha?
11. Which company stands as the largest exporter of pig iron in Odisha?
12. Which day is celebrated as the ‘Odia Journalism Day’?
13. Which literary source mentions Kalinga and Odra and its sacred river Baitarani and Goddess Viraja?
D.None of the above
14. Which of the following Articles of the Constitution deals with the creation of Unicameral or Bicameral Legislation by the states?
15. Which of the following is not a Hydel Power Project?
Connect with us on Social Media
Important Links for Competitive
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com