Odisha GK MCQ Part-64
1. Hathigumpha inscription in Udayagiri near Bhubaneswar gives information about which dynasty of ancient Odisha.
D.None of these
2. In which of the following districts of Odisha, the South Eastern Railway passes?
D.None of the above
3. In which year Odisha Boundary Committee was appointed by the Government of British India to demarcate the boundary of the proposed province of Odisha?
4. In which year was Odisha Cricket Association was formed?
5. Konark Dance festival is held in which month of the year?
6. Lac craft is mainly done in
7. Lateritic soil is not found in which Agro-climatic zone?
A.Eastern Ghat High Land
B.South Eastern Ghat
C.Western Central Table Land
D.Mid Central Table Land
8. Sri university is located in
9. Surendra Sai revolted against the Britishers in 1833 from which region of Odisha?
10. Textile mill at Chaudwar gets its supply of raw cotton from the cotton belt located in
11. The district headquarters of Mayurbhanj district is at present located in
12. The number of Municipal Corporations in Odisha is
13. The registered office of Grid Corporation of Odisha (GRIDCO) is situated in which of the following districts of Odisha?
D.None of these
14. The sanctioned judge strength of Odisha High Court is
15. The State of Odisha has received how many Jnanpith Awards so far?
Connect with us on Social Media
Important Links for Competitive
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com