Top 15 Odisha GK MCQ-94 for OPSC ASO, OSSC, OSSSC, OTET, OSSTET, TRT, OAVS & Other Competitive Exam
Odisha GK MCQ Part-94
1. Which country is comparable to the size of Odisha?
2. What is the total area of Odisha?
(a) 145,707 km2
(b) 155,707 km2
(c) 165,707 km2
(d) 175,707 km2
3. What is the State Song of Odisha?
(a) Jaya Jaya He Odisha
(b) O Mur Apunar Desh
(c) Bande Utkala Janani
(d) Mera Odisha
4. When was the state’s name officially changed from Orissa to Odisha?
5. What is the rank of Odisha in terms of Area?
(a) 7th Position
(b) 8th Position
(c) 9th Position
(d) 10th Position
6. What is the rank of Odisha for the largest population of Scheduled Tribes in India?
7. Which animal statue is found on the Emblem of Odisha?
8. How many states does Odisha share its border with?
(a) Three States
(b) Four States
(c) Five States
(d) Six States
9. What is the length of the coastline of Odisha with the Bay of Bengal?
(a) 485 Km
(b) 585 Km
(c) 685 Km
(d) 785 Km
10. Which region of Odisha is mentioned in the National Anthem of India?
11. When is the Statehood Day of Odisha?
(a) 1st March 1936
(b) 1st April 1936
(c) 1st May 1936
(d) 1st June 1936
12. What is the State Fish of Odisha?
(b) Mahanadi Mahseer
(c) Mud Fish
(d) Walking Catfish
13. What is the State Flower of Odisha?
(a) Tangidi Puvvu
(b) Brahma Kamal
14. What is the State Mammal of Odisha?
(a) Sambar Deer
(c) Fishing Cat
(d) Spotted Deer
15. What is the State Bird of Odisha?
(a) Hill Myna
(c) House Sparrow
(d) Indian Roller
Connect with us on Social Media
Important Links for Competitive
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday: 7 AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org