NTA has also released a list of items that are banned inside the examination hall. Candidates appearing for the examination must ensure that they do have any of the following items on them on the exam day.
- Stationery items such as test-based material (written/printed), papers, notes, Pencil box, pouches, geometry box, Pen, Scale, eraser, etc.
- Electronic devices such as calculators, cameras, electronic pens, scanners, etc.
- Accessories such as bags, belts, caps, goggles, wallets, etc.
- Devices used for communication such as mobile phones, smartwatches, Bluetooth, fitness bands, earphones, pager, etc.
- Any ornaments (both metallic/non-metallic) such as earrings, nose pins, piercings, etc.
- Eatables (packed or home-cooked), water bottles, thermos, etc.
- Candidates who are suffering from Diabetes can carry sugar tablets, fruits (such as banana, apple, orange, etc.), and a transparent water bottle. However, such candidates must have filled in the required information in their NEET 2021 application form.
For more details click on the official website 1: ntaneet.nic.in
For more details click on the official website 2: https://nta.ac.in/medicalexam
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org