NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines: The Dress Code
It is important the candidates appearing for this entrance follow the NEET 2021 dress code, as suggested by NTA. Those failing to dress accordingly may have to face delays or be refused entry to the examination hall.
Dress Code: Common NEET 2021 exam day guidelines for both male and female candidates
- Candidates must be dressed casually and avoid clothes with long sleeves.
- Shoes/boots, etc. will not be permitted.
- Candidates must instead wear slippers, open-toed sandals, etc.
- Candidates in a customary dress must report to the exam center by 12:30 pm.
- It is also mandatory for such candidates to have provided this information while filling the application form for NEET 2021.
- Candidates who are unwell and may need to deviate from the dress code of NEET 2021 must take prior permission from the NTA.
For more details click on the official website 1: ntaneet.nic.in
For more details click on the official website 2: https://nta.ac.in/medicalexam
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com