How to Fill OUAT Form-B for OUAT 2021 Exam
Application Form B
Students who appear for OUAT 2021 entrance exam will have to fill an additional form that will be available on the official website after the exam is concluded.
This form will consist of 2 steps– Filling up the online application form and attaching necessary documents. Candidates can fill application form B by utilizing the steps given below-
Step 1: Filling up Application Form B
Visit the official website after the exam is concluded and click on ‘Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission into OUAT U.G. Courses 2021-20’.
Enter the application ID and password. Alternatively, students must enter their exam roll number, mobile number, and date of birth.
A partially filled in application form will appear. Complete the form by entering the necessary information.
Read the declaration after submitting the form and accept it.
Step 2: Upload documents
Candidates will then have to upload the documents mentioned in the prospectus. The size of the files should be within 200 KB.
After the above step is complete, print out the confirmed application form and preserve it.
Documents Required to fill the OUAT form B
The following documents will be needed to submit the online Application B for OUAT 2021.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Certificate of 10thstandard showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Science.
- Certificate of 10+2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with Odia as a subject in 10th standard).
- Aadhaar Card.
- In the case of NRI Candidates – Passport of the sponsor, Visa/Permanent residential certificate of sponsor and Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill, etc.).
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha.
Note: If a candidate does not upload the relevant document/certificate for a claim in the category, then that claim and the benefit attached will not be entertained.
For more information click and download OUAT UG Prospectus-2021
For more information click on the official website of OUAT http://www.ouat.nic.in/