1. Indian Railways has recently included, how many horsepower railway engines to the country’s most powerful electric locomotive “12B”?
A. 5000 horsepower
B. 7000 horsepower
C. 12000 horsepower
D. 15000 horsepower
2. Which of the following aerospace company has successfully landed the starship SN15 without explosion for the first time?
3. AINRC leader N. Rangaswamy has recently sworn in as the Chief Minister of which union territory?
C. Dadar Nagar Haveli
4. Which country has recently succeeded in making a single-dose vaccine for Corona?
5. Government of which state of India has recently launched Ayurvedic Telemedicine facility for Corona patients?
6. Kerala has recently submitted its annual action plan under which scheme to provide 30 lakh new connections by 2021-22?
A. PM Scheme
B. Ayushman Bharat Scheme
C. Education Plan
D. Water Life Mission
7. Ipe Mini and BC Patnaik have been recommended by the Bank Board Bureau for the posts of two new MDs of which of the following companies?
A. Bank of Baroda
D. Life Insurance Corporation of India
8. China has recently banned all “trade agreements” with which country?
9. RBI has constituted an advisory group to assist the Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0). Who is the head of this advisory group?
A. T T Srinivasaraghavan
B. Gautam Thakur
C. Ravi Duvvuru
D. S Janakiraman
10. Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu after the 2021 Assembly election?
A. M. K. Tamilarasu
B. M.K. Stalin
C. M. Karunanidhi
D. M. K. Alagiri
11. The World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is observed annually on which day?
A. 08 May
B. 06 May
C. 07 May
D. 05 May
12.When is World Thalassemia Day observed?
A. May 07
B. May 08
C. May 06
D. May 05
13. Name the newly appointed Chief Minister of Union Territory of Puducherry?
A. V. Vaithilingam
B. V. Narayanasamy
C. N Rangasamy
D. Y S Bharati
14. The Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives during the Second World War, is an UN-recognised day, observed every year on__________
A. 8-9 May
B. 2-3 May
C. 4-5 May
D. 7-8 May
15. Who is the author of the new children’s book titled ‘The Bench’?
A. Melania Trump
B. Prince Harry
C. Ivanka Trump
D. Meghan Markle
16. Vanraj Bhatia who has passed away recently was related to which profession?
B. Music Composer
17. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) observes its Raising Day every year on 7 May. In 2021, the BRO is celebrating which edition of its raising day?
18. What was the profession of Shesh Narayan Singh, who has passed away recently?
A. Classical Musician
19.What is the theme of the 2021 World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day?
A. Less Known Red Cross Stories
20.The 2021 World Thalassemia Day is observed on which day?
A. Thalassaemia past, present, and future: Documenting progress and patients’ needs worldwide
B. The dawning of a new era for thalassemia
C. Addressing Health Inequalities Across the Global Thalassaemia Community
D. Universal access to quality thalassemia healthcare services: Building bridges with and for patients.
Indian Railways has included 12000 horsepower engine “12B engine”, India’s most powerful electric engine under Made in India. Which has been made under the Make in India program. This locomotive has been constructed by Madhepura Electric Private Limited.
SpaceX Aerospace company successfully landed the starship SN15 without detonation for the first time. The Starship SN15 became the world’s first such starship prototype that has not been destroyed during its test flight.
AINRC leader N. Rangaswamy has recently sworn in as the Chief Minister of the Union Territory of Puducherry. He has become the Chief Minister of Puducherry for the fourth time. He has taken the oath of office in the Tamil language as a witness to God. He is a well-known figure in Puducherry politics.
Russia has recently succeeded in making a single-dose vaccine (Sputnik Light) of Corona. This vaccine from Sputnik Family is 79.4 percent effective. Sputnik Family Vaccine is currently being used in 60 countries of the world except for Europe and America.
The government of Haryana has recently launched an Ayurvedic Telemedicine facility for Corona patients. Under this, the state health minister Anil Vij has also released the number 1075. By calling, the people of the state can take advice over the phone from Ayurvedic medicine.
Kerala has recently submitted its annual action plan to provide 30 lakh new connections by 2021-22 under the scheme of Jeevan Jeevan Mission (JJM). At present, there are 67.15 lakh, rural families, in the state out of which about 21.55 lakh families have a domestic tap water supply.
Ipe Mini and BC Patnaik have been recommended by the Bank Board Bureau for the posts of two new MDs of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The post of MD, which will become vacant after Mohanty becomes chairman on 1 July.
China has recently banned all “trade agreements” with Australia. At the same time, China has also stopped the import of many goods including coal, iron, wheat, wine from Australia.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has constituted an advisory group to assist the second Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0), which was set by the central bank on May 01, 2021, to streamline regulations and reduce the compliance burden of regulated entities. The Advisory Group will be headed by SBI Managing Director S Janakiraman.
Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin has been sworn in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on May 07, 2021. Stalin was administered the oath of office and Secrecy by state Governor Banwarilal Purohit.
The World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day are observed every year on 8 May.
World Thalassemia Day is celebrated on May 8 every year to commemorate Thalassemia victims and to encourage those who struggle to live with the disease.
The All India NR Congress (AINRC) founder leader N Rangasamy has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of the Union Territory of Puducherry, for a record fourth time, on May 07, 2021.
The United Nations (UN) General Assembly has declared 8–9 May as Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives during the Second World War.
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, is about to release her first children’s book titled ‘The Bench’ in June 2021.
The veteran Music Composer Vanraj Bhatia, who was the best-known composer of Western classical music in India, has passed away after a brief illness. He was 93-year-old.
The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) celebrated its 61st Raising Day on 07 May 2021. The BRO was formed on 7 May 1960.
Veteran senior journalist Shesh Narayan Singh has passed away while undergoing treatment for COVID-19. He was 70.
Theme 2021 World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day: ‘Unstoppable’.
The theme for 2021 World Thalassemia Day is “Addressing Health Inequalities Across the Global Thalassaemia Community”.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com