1. Who has recently given emergency approval to Corona’s drug 2-deoxy-D-glucose?
A. World Health Organization
B. Policy Commission
C. Central Government
D. Drugs Controller General of India
2. Who among the following has recently constituted a task force in India for the supply of medicines and oxygen?
A. Supreme Court
B. High Court
D. Policy Commission
3. Which of these education boards has recently launched the mobile app “Dost for Life”?
A. ICSE Board
B. CBSE Board
C. Open Board
4. Which player has been honored with the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2021 award?
A. Lionel Messi
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Roger Federer
5. Renowned music composer Vanraj Bhatia has passed away recently at how old?
A. 62 years
B. 72 years
C. 83 years
D. 93 years
6. Who has recently launched an app to identify stolen cultural property around the world?
A. World Bank
B. Policy Commission
7. Legislation Which country has recently passed a law to lay off external FDI dangerous to national security?
8. In which country is an Israeli company, Ecopia producing solar technology in India for a historic project?
B. Sri Lanka
9. World Migratory Day 2021 was globally observed on ____ May.
10. Which state has launched an Ayurvedic telemedicine facility for COVID patients?
11. N Rangasamy has sworn in as the Chief Minister of Puducherry for ____ time.
12. India has begun the exports of organic millets to ________.
13. Who has been appointed as the Director of ICAR-IIRR?
A. R M Sundaram
B. R J Vashisth
C. V K Jaiswal
D. M S Agarwal
14. Which state has recently declared ‘Journalists’ as frontline COVID warriors?
15. World Red Cross Day is globally observed in ____ May every year.
16. Which state’s police have launched ‘COVID-19 Hospital Transport Service’ for needy patients?
17. Who flagged the 1st consignment of UCO-based Bio-Diesel blended Diesel?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Dharmendra Pradhan
D. Nitin Gadkari
18. Rupsi Airport has been made operational from 8th May 2021. It is located in _________.
Recently DRDO’s Lab Institute of Nuclear Medicine created with the help of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, Corona’s Drug 2-Deoxy-D-Glucose was created as Drug Controller General of India has given emergency approval. The oxygen level of the patient has also improved in the trial of this drug.
Supreme Court has recently constituted a task force on the supply of medicines and oxygen in India. Which will tell about the measures needed for the availability of medicines and will also prepare a scientific and practical formula to supply oxygen to the states of the country.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently launched a mobile app “Dost for Life” for students to help in the problems related to mental health. Which is available on Google’s Play Store for students from 9th to 12th. While the board had already issued a toll-free number for the students.
Tennis great Rafael Nadal has been awarded the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2021 award. While Naomi Osaka of Japan has been awarded the Sportswomen of the Year Award, 2021.
Well-known music composer Vanraj Bhatia has recently passed away at the age of 93 due to medical problems. He was awarded the National Award for Best Music Director for the 1988 film ‘Tamas’. While in the year 2012, he was given the Padma Shri, India’s highest honor.
Interpol has recently launched an app to identify stolen cultural property around the world. The name of this app is “ID-Art” which is on Google’s Play Store. is available.
Denmark has recently passed a law for the layoffs of external FDI dangerous to national security in the coming future of the country. Denmark’s law was made following security concerns over China’s Huawei bid to build a 5G network.
an Israeli company, Ecopia is producing solar technology in India for a landmark project in the United Arab Emirates. Which was started in partnership with the International Federation of Indo-Israel Chambers of Commerce. The tripartite partnership between the three countries was started for this project.
World Migratory Day 2021 was globally observed on 8th May to emphasize the need of conserving migratory birds and their habitats for protecting the environment. It is observed across the globe on the second Saturday in May and October bi-annually.
Haryana government has launched an Ayurvedic telemedicine facility for the COVID-19 patients. The facility will enable telephonic consultation with Ayurveda doctors by simply dialing 1075.
N Rangasamy has sworn in as the Chief Minister of Puducherry for the 4th time. He is also the Chief of All India NR Congress (AINRC).
India has begun the exports of organic millets to Denmark. The organic millets have been grown by the farmers of Uttarakhand. The millets will be exported by Just Organik.
Dr. R M Sundaram has been appointed as the Director of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research- Indian Institute of Rice Research, Hyderabad (ICAR-IIRR). He is currently serving as a scientist in rice biotechnology and molecular breeding.
The government of Odisha has recently declared ‘Journalists’ as frontline COVID warriors. A total of 6944 journalists are active in the state who will be covered under Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana.
World Red Cross Day is globally observed on 8th May every year. The day marks the birthday of the founder of the International Committee of the Red Cross, Henry Dunant. The theme of 2021 World Red Cross Day is ‘Together We Are #unstoppable’.
Haryana Police have launched ‘COVID-19 Hospital Transport Service’ for the needy patients who have got a severe infection of COVID-19. A total of 440 vehicles will be designated for the service.
Union Petroleum Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan flagged off the 1st consignment of Used Cooking Oil (UCO) based Bio-Diesel blended Diesel. The supply was flagged off from Indian Oil’s Tikrikalan Terminal, Delhi.
Rupsi Airport is located in Assam. It has been made operational under Regional Connectivity Scheme- Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (RCS-UDAAN). It is the 7th airport of Assam
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com