1.Himanta Biswa Sarma has recently been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Assam State.
A. 12th Chief Minister
B. 13th Chief Minister
C. 14th Chief Minister
D. 15th Chief Minister
2. In which year did Elon Musk’s company SpaceX announce the launch of “Doge-1 Mission to the Moon” in the first quarter?
3. In which republic have researchers found 170 endangered seals dead on the coast of the Caspian Sea, researchers at the Moscow Marine Mammals Research Center?
4. Which day is celebrated all over India on 11 May?
A. National Technology Day
B. National Science Day
C. National Post Day
D. National Women’s Safety Day
5. Which of the following has approved the proposed acquisition of sole control of Ingram Micro Inc. by Imola Acquisition Corporation?
A. Policy Commission
B. Planning Commission
C. Science Commission
D. Competition Commission of India
6. Which of the following players has been awarded the ICC Men’s Player of the Month award for April?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Babar Azam
D. Ken Williamson
7. Which of the following players has won this title for the second time by winning the Madrid Open 2021?
A. Alexander Zverev
B. Matteo Baratini
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Novak Djokovic
8. Which country has declared a state of emergency after a cyber attack on the largest oil colonial pipeline company?
9. The report titled ‘Connected Commerce: Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bharat’, has been launched by NITI Aayog in collaboration with which company?
A) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
10. DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon, is the first-ever commercial lunar payload, paid entirely in the cryptocurrency Dogecoin. The mission will be launched by which company in 2022?
11. Bollywood actor Anupam Kher has recently won the Best Actor award at the New York City International Film Festival 2021, for which film?
B) Happy Birthday
C) Agent of Death
D) 11 Minutes
12. The International Day of Argania is marked on which day?
A) 10 May
B) 8 May
C) 11 May
D) 9 May
13. Name the female cricket player who has won the ICC Women’s Player of the Month for April 2021?
A) Ellyse Perry
B) Meg Lanning
C) Alyssa Healy
D) Ashleigh Gardner
14. The creation of cryptocurrency ‘Dogecoin’ was inspired by which of these creatures?
15. NITI Aayog has released a report titled ‘Connected Commerce: Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bharat in collaboration with which company?
16. What is the name of the company that will launch DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon in 2022?
Himanta Biswa Sarma has recently been sworn in as the 15th Chief Minister of Assam. He was sworn in by Governor Jagdish Mukhi. Also, a new cabinet was sworn in at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra. It includes 13 ministers of Sarma cabinet.
Elon Musk’s company SpaceX has announced the launch of “Doge-1 Mission to the Moon” in the first quarter in 2022. Elon Musk founded aerospace company SpaceX in 2002. Cryptocurrency will be taken as DogCoin payment for this mission.
Researchers at the Moscow Marine Mammals Research Center in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia, have recently found at least 170 endangered seals dead on the coast of the Caspian Sea. According to the researchers, these dead seals have been found about 100 km south of Makhachkla.
National Technology Day is celebrated on 11 May across India. This day is celebrated to promote the development of India’s technological capability.
Competition Commission of India recently approved the proposed acquisition of 100% stake and sole control of Ingram Micro Inc. by Imola Acquisition Corporation. Imola is a new corporate entity related to Platinum Equity Group.
Pakistan team captain Babar Azam has been awarded the ICC Men’s Player of the Month Award for April. He is also the first player from Pakistan to win his first 4 Tests as a captain. While Alyssa Hilly of Australia has been honored with this award in the Women’s category.
World number-6 Germany’s Alexander Zverev recently won the Madrid Open 2021 final 6-7 (8), 6-4, 6-3 for the second time in Madrid. Has won the title of Open. This is Alexander Zverev’s fourth ATP Masters 1000 trophy.
The Biden administration has declared a state of emergency after a cyber attack on America’s largest oil colonial pipeline company. This Colonial Pipeline Company supplies 2.5 million barrels of oil daily. After this cyber attack, international oil prices can rise by 2 to 3%.
The NITI Aayog has released a report titled ‘Connected Commerce: Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bharat’ on May 10, 2021. NITI Aayog has released the report in collaboration with Mastercard. The report identifies the various challenges faced in accelerating digital financial inclusion in India and also provides recommendations for making digital services accessible to its 1.3 billion citizens.
Elon Musk-owned SpaceX is set to launch the “DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon”, the first-ever commercial lunar payload, paid entirely in the cryptocurrency Dogecoin. The satellite is scheduled to be launched in the first quarter of 2022 onboard the Falcon 9 rocket. The dogecoin-funded mission is led by the Canadian company Geometric Energy Corporation (GEC). Under the mission, SpaceX will carry a 40-kilogram cube satellite dubbed as DOGE-1, as rideshare on a Falcon 9 rocket.
Veteran actor Anupam Kher has won the Best Actor award at the New York City International Film Festival 2021, for his performance in the short film “Happy Birthday”.
The inaugural “International Day of Argania” was observed on May 10, 2021.
In the Women’s category, Alyssa Healy of Australia has won the ICC Women’s Player of the Month for April 2021.
Dogecoin features the face of the Shiba Inu dog from the “Doge” meme as its logo and namesake
On 10th May 2021, NITI Aayog released a report headlined ‘Connected Commerce: Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bharat’ in collaboration with Mastercard.
SpaceX (owned by Elon Musk) is ready to launch the “DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon”. the commercial lunar payload has been paid entirely in the cryptocurrency Dogecoin by Canadian company Geometric Energy Corporation.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org