1. Which company has tied up with Bharat Immunological and Biological Limited to produce the corona vaccine?
A. Serum Institute
B. Bharat Biotech
C. Johnson & Johnson
2. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has recently acquired which position in India’s mutual fund industry?
A. First place
B. Second Place
C. Third Place
D. Fourth Place
3. Which state of India has become the first state in the country to use a digital flood reporting system?
D. West Bengal
4. Which Arctic Science Ministry has recently participated in India?
5. Jose J Kattur has recently been appointed as the new executive director of which bank?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Canara Bank
D. Yes Bank
6. The Union Cabinet has approved the transfer of land of ITBP to which state government to develop the air passenger ropeway system?
A. Government of Gujarat
B. Government of Maharashtra
C. Government of Delhi
D. Government of Uttarakhand
7. The Union Cabinet has approved the “National Advanced Chemical Battery Storage Program” under which production-related scheme?
A. Proprietary Plan
B. Self-reliant India
C. Incentive Scheme
D. PNKI Scheme
8. How many times has Manchester City won this title in the last 4 seasons by winning the English Premier League title recently?
A. Second time
B. Third time
C. Fourth time
D. Seventh time
9. Name of the social reformer whose birth anniversary marks International Nurses Day?
A. Clara Nightingale
B. Florence Nightingale
C. Marie Nightingale
D. Clara Teresa
10. Who is elected as the CEO of the proposed National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd?
A. Padmakumar M Nair
B. Harish Natarajan
C. Ashwani Nair
D. Mrugank M Natarajan
11. Who becomes the new administrator of NASA?
A. Bill Scott
B. Bill Bolden
C. Bill Nelson
D. Bill Rubio
12. As per the Nomura, India’s GDP growth rate will be ——for FY21.
13. Who is elected as the National President of FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) for 2021-22?
A. Ujjwala Singhania
B. Sangita Reddy
C. Ganesh Natarajan
D. Padmakumar M Nair
14. Name of the Bank that launched AI-based chatbot ‘Eva’ in partnership with Common Services Centres (CSCs)?
15. The police of which state has launched a drive called “Mission Hausla” to help people get oxygen, beds and plasma for COVID-19 patients?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
16. Which of the following bank has announced the launch of the “I choose my number” feature for all its customers across India?
A. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B. Jana Small Finance Bank
C. Equitas Small Finance Bank
D. Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
17. The United Nations has projected that the Indian economy would grow at ___________ per cent in the calendar year 2022.
18. Recently, which Prime Minister of Nepal has lost the vote of confidence in the House of Representatives?
A. Baburam Bhattarai
B. Pushpa Kamal Dahal
C. K P Sharma Oli
D. Sher Bahadur Deuba
19. Puducherry has achieved 100% tap water connection in rural areas under which mission?
A. National Water Mission
B. Jal Jeevan Mission
C. Jal Shakti Abhiyan
D. Both (a) and (c)
20. Name the world’s first intelligent ship, set to Navigate Across the Atlantic.
A. Rayflower 400
B. Payflower 400
C. Mayflower 400
D. Sayflower 400
Bharat Immunological and Biological Limited has recently been approved by the Central Government to prepare the corona vaccine, for which BIBCOL of Bulandshahr has tied up with Bharat Biotech. By October, the company will produce 1.5 crore doses of Kovacsin.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has recently ranked second in India’s mutual fund industry, surpassing HDFC Mutual Fund. Now HDFC Mutual Fund has now reached the third position while SBI Mutual Fund is at the first position.
Answer: Assam – The state of Assam has recently become the first state in the country to use digital flood reporting system. According to the Flood Reporting and Information Management System, Assam is the first state in India to have an online flood reporting system.
On behalf of India, Union Minister of Earth Sciences, Dr. Harsh Vardhan has recently participated in the Third Arctic Science Ministry. On this occasion, the Union Minister of Earth Sciences has said that India will continue to play a positive role in the Arctic through observation, international cooperation, capacity building and research.
Jose J Kattur has recently been appointed as the new Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India. He was heading the Bangalore Regional Office of RBI as the Regional Director of Karnataka.
The Union Cabinet has recently approved transferring the land of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force to the Government of Uttarakhand to develop the air passenger ropeway system between Dehradun and Mussoorie. The ropeway to be built is a 5580 m length mono-cable ropeway.
The Union Cabinet has recently approved the “National Advanced Chemicals Battery Storage Program” under the Production Related Incentive Scheme. Under this scheme, the Ministry of Heavy Industries has targeted to achieve the manufacturing capacity of “suitable” ACCbatry of 50 GW Overs and 5 GW Overs.
Manchester City has recently won the English Premier League title for the 2020/21 season. They have won this title for the third time in the last 4 seasons. While Pep Guardiola’s team has become the champion 5 times so far.
International Nurses Day also highlights the birth anniversary (May 12, 1820) of nursing pioneer Florence Nightingale.
The Chief General Manager of Stressed Assets Resolution Group at SBI Mr. Padmakumar M Nair has been elected as the head of the National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd.
On 3rd May 2021, The former U.S. Senator Mr. Bill Nelson has become the 14th administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) after taking sworn for the post.
Nomura has downgraded the Indian GDP growth estimate to 10.8 % for the current 2021-22 fiscal (FY22) due to the surge of the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and lockdowns in the country. prior to this, Nomura made a projection of 12.6%.
Ujjwala Singhania has been elected as the National President of the FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) for the year 2021-22.
Private Bank HDFC Bank has launched chatbot ‘Eva’ on CSCs Digital Seva Portal in the collaboration of Common Services Centres (CSCs). it aims to provide support to the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) in providing banking services for the last mile rural consumers.
Jana Small Finance Bank has announced the launch of the “I choose my number” feature for all its customers across India. This new feature gives the bank’s existing and new customers the option to select their favourite numbers as their savings or current account number.
The United Nations has projected that the Indian economy would grow at 10.1 per cent in the calendar year 2022, nearly double the 5.9 per cent growth forecast for the country in the January report.
Nepal Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli has lost the vote of confidence in the House of Representatives. K P Sharma Oli got 93 votes in his favour while 124 voted against him. In the 275-member House of Representatives, he required at least 136 Votes to win the trust vote in the lower of the House of Representatives.
Puducherry achieves 100% tap water connection in rural areas under Jal Jeevan Mission. Puducherry has achieved the target of 100% piped water connection in rural areas under the Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM).
A team of researchers from the marine research organization ProMare with IBM acting as technology partner recently built the world’s first intelligent ship known as the Mayflower 400. The ship is a 15 m-long trimaran, which weighs nine tons and navigates with complete autonomy, is preparing for a transatlantic voyage.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : [email protected]