1. Which of the following media group chairperson Indu Jain has passed away recently?
A. Navbharat Times
B. Hindustan Times
C. Times of India
D. Punjab Kesari
2. Which place has India ranked in the top 10 countries in the world in terms of real time payment transactions?
3. SpaceX’s Starlink company has partnered with which company for high speed internet and secure connection to satellite?
4. Recently Borussia Dortmund of Germany has won which domestic football league title?
A. Third time
B. Fourth time
C. Fifth time
D. Sixth time
5. How many times has Nepal’s President Vidya Bhandari appointed KP Sharma Oli as Prime Minister of Nepal?
A. Second time
B. Third time
C. Fourth time
D. Fifth time
6. Which former spinner of the Indian cricket team has recently been appointed as the head coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
A. Pragyan Ojha
B. Ramesh Powar
C. Harbhajan Singh
D. Murali Karthik
7. The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Qatar Financial Center Authority and which Corporation Institute?
A. IIT Delhi
B. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
C. Central Board of Secondary Education
D. Bank of Institute
8. Which day is celebrated worldwide on 15 May?
A. World Infant Day
B. World Post Day
C. World Compromise Day
D. World Family Day
9. Who has been appointed as the chairman and managing director of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)?
A. Arun Raste
B. Arun Kumar Singh
C. Mukhmeet S Bhatia
D. Mallika Srinivasan
10. Veteran Coach V. Chandrasekar passed away recently. He was associated with which sports?
D. Table Tennis
11. Which edition of India-Swiss Financial Dialogue has been held virtually in New Delhi?
12. Geojit has inked a pact with which company recently?
13. Anup Bhattacharya, who passed away recently was an eminent _________.
B. Freedom Fighter
14. Who among the following has received the “World Food Award” of the year 2021?
A. Rattan Lal
B. Shakuntala Hark Singh Thilstad
C. Simon N. Groot
D. Lawrence Haddad
15. Google Pay users in the United States can now transfer money to app customers?
A. India and Singapore
B. Singapore and Japan
C. Brazil and India
D. Bangladesh and Nepal
16. ___________ has been appointed to the executive committee of the International Council for Advertising Self-Regulation (ICAS).
A. Shanti Singh
B. Vidya Arora
C. Manisha Kapoor
D. Poonam Agrawal
17. The country’s retail inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), eased to __________ in the month of April.
A. 1.29 per cent
B. 2.29 per cent
C. 3.29 per cent
D. 4.29 per cent
18. The Gaza-based Palestinian group, Hamas, had red rockets towards Israel in the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Al-Aqsa Mosque is located in ________.
19. Noted Assamese litterateur and journalist, ___________ has passed away.
A. Srimanta Madhavdev
B. Hiren Bhattacharya
C. Hemchandra Goswami
D. Homen Borgohain
20. Who has been named as COP26 People’s Advocate?
A. Jair Bolsonaro
B. Mark Stevenson
C. Borris Johnson
D. David Attenborough
Times of India Media Group Chairman Indu Jain has passed away recently at the age of 84 years. He wrote a letter many years ago about the “Art of Dying”, in which he has been told his different thinking about death that he should not celebrate the death, but the celebration should be done.
According to the recently released data, India has ranked first in the top 10 countries in the world in terms of real-time payment transactions. In India, 2,547 crore real-time transactions were done in the year 2020. While China is in second place. Japan has been ranked seventh and America 9th in this list released.
satellite service provider SpaceX, also known as Starlink. Starlink started pre-booking of high-speed internet service ‘Starlink’ in India in February this year. For which the company has recently partnered with Google. Because Google’s high-capacity private network supports Starlink’s global satellite Internet service.
Borussia Dortmund of Germany has won the title of the domestic football league for the fifth time, with Borussia becoming the third club. For Borussia Dortmund, Halland and Sancho scored 2–2 goals. Bayern Munich holds the record for winning the German Cup the most times.
Nepal’s President Vidya Bhandari has recently appointed KP Sharma Oli as Prime Minister of Nepal for the second time recently, being the leader of the largest party under the constitution. He has done this using the powers obtained in the constitution of the country.
Former spinner of the Indian cricket team, Ramesh Powar has recently been appointed as the head coach of the Indian women’s cricket team. He will take up this position for the second time. He has previously been the coach of the women’s team for 5 months in 2018.
The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Qatar Financial Center Authority and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Which will benefit QFCA and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
World Day is celebrated worldwide on 15 May. The day was declared by the United Nations General Assembly in 1993 with Resolution A/RES/47/237.
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), the government’s head-hunter, has picked Arun Kumar Singh as the chairman and managing director of state-run oil refining and marketing firm Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL).
Three-time National table tennis champion and former International paddler V. Chandrasekar passed away due to COVID-related complications.
The fourth India-Swiss Financial Dialogue was held here virtually through video conferencing. Ajay Seth, Secretary Economic Affairs led the Indian delegation.
Geojit Financial Services has entered into an agreement with Punjab National Bank to provide a three-in-one account to the latter’s customers.
Freedom fighter and Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra musician, Anup Bhattacharya passed away.
Indian-origin global nutritionist, Dr. Shakuntala Hark Singh Thilstad has received the “World Food Award” of the year 2021.
Google Pay users in the United States can now transfer money to app customers in India and Singapore, with plans to expand to the 80 countries available via Wise, and 200 via Western Union by the end of the year.
Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) announced that its general secretary Manisha Kapoor has been appointed to the executive committee of theInternational Council for Advertising Self-Regulation (ICAS).
The country’s retail inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), eased to 4.29 per cent in the month of April.
The Gaza-based Palestinian group, Hamas, had red rockets towards Israel in protest of the clash between Israeli police and Palestinian protesters in the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Noted Assamese litterateur and journalist, Homen Borgohain has passed away. He was associated with several newspapers and was most recently working as the editor in chief of Assamese daily Niyomiya Barta until his death.
Sir David Attenborough has been named as COP26 People’s Advocate for the UK’s Presidency of the UN Climate Change Summit in Glasgow. He is a world-famous broadcaster and natural historian.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org