1. Aerospace startup Axiom and who has announced the first private astronaut mission to the International Space Station?
2. NHPC Limited has provided cold chain equipment to which state government under Corporate Social Responsibility?
A. Government of Gujarat
B. Government of Maharashtra
C. Delhi Government
D. Government of Arunachal Pradesh
3. Which of the following IIT institutes has recently developed an environmentally friendly cremation cart?
A. IIT Delhi
B. IIT Ropar
C. IIT Chennai
D. IIT Ropar
4. Which Indian-origin expert has recently been awarded the 2021 World Food Prize?
A. Dr. Shakuntala Haraksingh Thilstad
B. Dr. Sushma Singh Thilstad
C. Dr. Sanjita Shimmat Histar
D. Dr. Sangeeta Bajwa
5. Which agency limited has been awarded the “Green Energy Award” by the Indian Chamber of Commerce?
C. Policy Commission
6. Who has chaired the meeting of the first BRICS Employment Working Group held recently?
A. Apoorva Chandra
B. Hardeep Singh Puri
C. Narendra Singh
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
7. Which of the following Olympic medalists has been issued a non-bailable warrant for the murder of Junior National Champion 23-year-old Sagar?
A. Sanjeet Kumar
B. Sushil Kumar
C. Sandeep Kumar
D. Vijendra Singh
8. The organizers of the Tokyo Olympics have announced the entry of how many thousand officials in place of 1.80 lakhs now?
A. 20 thousand
B. 40 thousand
C. 60 thousand
D. 80 thousand
9. Who has been appointed as the CEO of Bata India?
A. Suresh Mishra
B. Pravin Gautam
C. Amit Sharma
D. Gunjan Shah
10. Who has been appointed as the new Company Head of Suzuki Motorcycle India?
A. Madhav Seth
B. Rahul Sharma
C. Satoshi Uchida
D. Koichiro Hirao
11. Who has been appointed as the Head Coach of the Indian Women Cricket Team?
A. Rahul Dravid
B. Ramesh Powar
C. Irfan Pathan
D. Anil Kumble
12. Which social media platform has rolled out the Tip-Jar feature for the content creators?
13. Ministry of Agriculture has allocated Rs. 2250 crores for ___________ sector for FY22.
A. Food Processing
14. Environmental Appraisal Committee has recently allowed the Great _______ Plan to advance.
D. Central Vista
15. Which country hosted the 1st BRICS Employment Working Group meeting?
16. Who has set the world record by climbing Mount Everest twice in the shortest time?
A. Kami Rita Sherpa
B. Anshu Jamsenpa
C. Mingma Tenji Sherpa
D. Jyotsana Phogat
17. Which country will host the Women’s Rugby World Cup 2022?
A. South Africa
B. New Zealand
C. South Korea
D. Saudi Arabia
18. Which of the following will become the 1st Indian state to join the Global COVAX Alliance?
NASA and aerospace startup Axiom have recently announced the first private astronaut mission to the International Space Station by January 2022. In which order to send 4 people has been signed. This was the first private astronaut mission, known as the AX-1 mission.
NHPC Limited’s 2880 MW Dibang Multipurpose Project has recently provided cold chain equipment for Kovid-19 vaccination to the Government of Arunachal Pradesh under Corporate Social Responsibility. Also, 25 ice-lined refrigerators have been transferred to the government.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar Institute has recently developed an environmentally friendly cremation cart that works on the principle of Vic Stove. It is equipped with stainless steel insulation tray.
Indian-origin expert Dr. Shakuntala Hark Singh Thilstad has recently been awarded the 2021 World Food Prize. He has developed a nutrition-sensitive approach to aquaculture and food systems on small native species of fish in his research in Bangladesh.
The Indian Chamber of Commerce has awarded the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) the “Green Energy Award” for being a leading public institution as a financing institution for renewable energy. IRDA has disbursed Rs 8,827 crore to the second-highest amount of loan in the year 2020-21.
India’s Labor Secretary Apoorva Chandra chaired the meeting of the first BRICS Employment Working Group held recently. In this meeting, apart from BRICS member countries, representatives of International Social Security Agency and the International Labor Organization have also given suggestions.
A non-bailable warrant has been issued against 2-time Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar for the recent murder of former Junior National Champion 23-year-old Sagar and involvement in a clash at Chhatrasal Stadium. An FIR was also registered against him.
The organizers of the Tokyo Olympics have recently announced the entry of 80 thousand officials instead of 1.80 lakh. Also, Japan has imposed a travel ban on India indefinitely. The Olympics will begin on 24 July and the Olympic Games will be on 24 August.
Gunjan Shah has been appointed as the CEO of Bata India. He was previously serving as the Chief Commercial Officer in Britannia Industries. He will assume his new post from June, 2021.
Satoshi Uchida has been appointed as the new Company Head of Suzuki Motorcycle India. He has replaced Koichiro Hirao. His appointment is a part of Suzuki Motor Corporation’s global revamp.
Ramesh Powar has been appointed as the Head Coach of Indian Women Cricket Team. Ramesh Powar has played for the Indian Cricket Team as an off-spin bowler.
Twitter has rolled out the Tip-Jar feature for the content creators to earn cash for tweets. This will enable the viewers to provide financial support to the talented content creators.
Ministry of Agriculture has allocated Rs. 2250 crores for the Horticulture sector for FY22. This will strengthen the horticulture sector of the country and will also increase farmers’ income.
Environmental Appraisal Committee has allowed the Great Nicobar Plan to advance. The Environmental Appraisal Committee comes under the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (MoEFCC).
India hosted the 1st BRICS Employment Working Group meeting. The meeting was held virtually on 11th and 12th May. The meeting was chaired by Labour and Employment Secretary, Apurva Chandra.
Mingma Tenji Sherpa of Nepal has set the world record by climbing Mount Everest twice in the shortest time of just 4 days. The record was previously held by Anshu Jamsenpa of India.
New Zealand will host the Women’s Rugby World Cup 2022. The tournament has been scheduled from 8th October to 12th November 2022.
Punjab will become the 1st Indian state to join the Global (COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access) COVAX Alliance. This will enable Punjab to cope up with vaccine shortage and procure them at the best price.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com