1. Which Mexican woman has recently won the Miss Universe 2020 title?
A. Jojibini Tunji
B. Andrea Meza
C. Jesra Masji
D. Sister Mej
2. Which Indian-origin woman has been nominated by US President Joe Biden as senior adviser to the White House?
A. Neera Tandon
B. Sushma Tandon
C. Heman Tandon
D. Suzanne Herris
3. Which of the following state government has announced to bear the expenses of education of the destitute children from Corona?
A. Government of Maharashtra
B. Government of Kerala
C. Government of Gujarat
D. Government of Delhi
4. Rajnath Singh and who has released the first batch of Kovid-19 anti-drug 2-DG developed by DRDO?
A. Dr. Harshvardhan
B. Narendra Singh
C. Ramnath Kovind
D. Prakash Javadekar
5. Which South’s superstar actor has donated 50 lakhs to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Kovid Relief Fund?
D. Akshay Kumar
6. China’s Churong rover has successfully landed on which planet after completing 7 months of space travel?
A. Mercury Planet
7. Which of the following times has Barcelona recently won the UEFA Women’s Champions League title?
8. How many times has Rafael Nadal of Spain won this title by winning the Italian Open Tennis Tournament title?
A. 5th time
B. 7th time
C. 10th time
D. 12th time
9. Which of the following ministers has won the ‘International Invincible Gold Medal’?
A. Narendra Modi
B. N Shakuntalam
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Ramesh Pokhriyal
10. What is the new name of GoAir?
A. Go Carrier
B. Go Airways
C. Go First
D. Go Jetways
11. Which cyclonic storm has hit the western coastline of India?
12. Who won the Italian Open Women’s Singles title?
A. Iga Swiatek
B. Maria Sarapova
C. Serena Williams
D. Sania Mirza
13. Who has been appointed as Senior Advisor to Joe Biden?
A. Ritu Banerjee
B. Bineeta John
C. Kamala Harris
D. Neera Tanden
14. Who won the Italian Open Men’s title?
A. Roger Federer
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Sergio Perez
15. Which Basketball player has been formally inducted into Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame?
A. Kobe Bryant
B. Michael Jordan
C. Martin Bay
D. Dwayne King
16. Which state has declared ‘Mucormycosis’ as a Notified Disease?
17. International Day of Families is globally observed on ___ May, every year.
18. Manipur’s CM has launched _________ mobile app for vegetable delivery.
A. ROMA Market
B. SOMA Market
C. BOMA Market
D. MOMA Market
Andrea Meza of Mexico has recently won the title of Miss Universe 2020. She was crowned by South Africa’s Jojibini Tunji, the first black woman to win the title of Miss Universe in the year 2019. While this time Miss India Adeline Castellino of India was able to make a place in the top-4.
Indian-origin Neera Tandon has recently been nominated by US President Joe Biden as Senior White House Advisor. Earlier, Neera Tandon was elected to head the Office of Management and Budget. She has served as Senior Advisor in the US Ministry of Health and Human Services.
The Government of Delhi has recently announced to bear the expenses of education of destitute children from Corona. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has said that the Delhi government will help those elders whose young children have gone and now there is no one to run the house.
India’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan have recently released the first batch of Kovid-19 anti-drug 2-DG developed by DRDO. The emergency use of this medicine has been approved by the DGCI of India. This drug has been approved by the DGCI for use on patients with moderate and severe symptoms of Kovid-19.
South superstar actor Rajinikanth has recently donated 50 lakh rupees to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Kovid Relief Fund. The amount given by them will be used to help corona patients. Also, Rajinikanth’s daughter Beauty Rajinikanth has also donated 1 crore rupees.
Answer: Mars – China’s 5-ton Churong rover has successfully landed on Mars recently after completing 7 months of space travel. With this landing, China has joined select countries sending a rover to Mars. This Churong rover is named after the fire god.
Barcelona recently won the UEFA Women’s Champions League title for the first time by defeating Chelsea 4–0. With this, the Barcelona team became the first team to win the Champions League title in both the Men’s and Women’s categories. Barcelona’s men’s team has won this title 5 times.
Spain’s Rafael Nadal has recently reached the finals of this tournament for the 12th time. He has won the title this time by winning the Italian Open Tennis tournament title for the 10th time. While for the sixth time the final match of the Italian Open title has been played between Nadal and Djokovic.
Union Minister of Education, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has won the ‘International Invincible Gold Medal’. The award will be conferred by Maharishi Organization.
GoAir has been renamed as ‘Go First’. It is a no-frills carrier backed by Wadia Group. Go First aims to provide ultra-low-cost carrier services and is currently transitioning its operations under the new brand name.
Cyclone Tauktae has recently hit the western coastline of India that has been classified as Very Severe Cyclonic Storm (VSCS). It is the first cyclonic storm of 2021. Take pronounced as ‘Tau-Te’ means ‘gecko’ found in Myanmar.
Iga Swiatek of Poland has won the Italian Open Women Singles title. She defeated Karolina Pliskova of Czech to lift the title.
Indian-origin, Neera Tanden has appointed as Senior Advisor to Joe Biden. She is currently serving as the CEO of the Center for American Progress (CAP).
Rafael Nadal won the Italian Open Men’s Singles title by defeating Novak Djokovic. It was his 10th Italian Open title.
Legendary Hooper of Los Angeles has posthumously inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. He was NBA’s Most Valuable Player in 2008.
Haryana has declared ‘Mucormycosis’ as a Notified Disease. It is also known as ‘Black Fungus’. It is now getting reported in the people who have recently recovered from COVID-19.
International Day of Families is globally observed on 15th May every year to make people aware of the issues related to families and effect of socio-economic processes affecting the families. The theme of International Day of Families 2021 is ‘Families and New Technologies’.
Manipur’s CM has launched MOMA Market mobile app for vegetable delivery. MOMA stands for Manipur Organic Mission Agency (MOMA). This will ensure the availability of fresh vegetables for daily consumption.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com