1.Recently, who has approved the emergency use of the Covid-19 vaccine made in China?
A. World Bank
B. Bank of China
C. World Health Organization
2. Which of the following state government has announced a compensation of 50 thousand rupees to the families of those who died from Corona?
A. Government of Kerala
B. Government of Punjab
C. Government of Gujarat
D. Delhi Government
3. Out of which senior political party leader and former Union Minister Chaman Lal Gupta has passed away recently?
A. Indian Congress
B. Bharatiya Janata Party
C. Aam Aadmi Party
D. Samajwadi Party
4. Which of the following state government has recently announced a grant of 10 lakh rupees to orphans?
A. Government of Punjab
B. Government of Kerala
C. Government of Andhra Pradesh
D. Government of Gujarat
5. After how many days after the new announcement by the Union Health Ministry, now a second dose of covishiled vaccine will be given?
A. 24 days
B. 44 days
C. 64 days
D. 84 days
6. CCI has recently approved the sale of subsidiaries of which bank to GPL Finance and Investments Limited?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Canara Bank
C. Yes Bank
D. State Bank of India
7. Which day is celebrated worldwide on 20 May?
A. World Science Day
B. World Post Day
C. World Women’s Safety Day
D. World Metrology Day
8. The President of which of the following countries has removed the ban imposed on immigrants from getting visas?
9. As per S & P Global Market Intelligence Data, India is the _______ largest insurance technology market in Asia-Pacific.
10. Google has partnered with ____ news publishers for its ‘News Showcase’ feature in India.
11. Venugopal Chandrasekhar passed away recently. He was associated with _______.
B. Table Tennis
12. Ministry of Tribal Affairs has signed MoU with ________ for the digital transformation of the tribal schools.
13. Which startup has developed the world’s 1st private digital court for dispute resolution?
14. HIT Covid App has been launched by the Government of ______ for monitoring COVID-19 patients.
15. Which app has been launched by the Government of Tripura for availing government schemes?
A. Sakhsam Tripura
B. Jagrut Tripura
C. Sankalp Tripura
D. Manohar Tripura
16. Which state has launched ‘Vaidya Aapke Dwar’ Scheme?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
17. Which of the following has become the 2nd state after Haryana to declare Mucormycosis as a notified disease?
18. Which state government has announced that it will take responsibility of the children who lost their parents due to COVID-19?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
The World Health Organization has recently approved the emergency use of BovBP-CorV, a Covid-19 vaccine made in China. This vaccine can now be used all over the world. This vaccine has been developed by Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Company Limited.
Delhi Government has recently announced a compensation of Rs 50,000 to the families of those who died from Corona. Also, recently, the government has announced to bear the expenses of children’s nutrition.
Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader and former Union Minister Chaman Lal Gupta have passed away recently due to prolonged illness. He recently got infected with Kovid-19 some time back and returned home after successful treatment. On his death, Lt. Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Manoj Sinha has paid tribute.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced a grant of 10 lakh rupees to the children lost to their parents due to the corona epidemic. It has been decided to deposit a fixed deposit of 10 lakh rupees for the child. The child will get this amount after the age of 25 years.
After 84 days after the new announcement by the Union Ministry of Health, now a second dose of covishiled vaccine will be given. Now the Kovin portal has also been modified to implement it.
Competition Commission of India has recently approved the sale of mutual fund subsidiaries of Yes Bank to GPL Finance and Investments Limited.
World Metrology Day is celebrated worldwide on 20 May. This day is celebrated internationally to raise awareness about metrology and its advancement in the field related to it.
US President Joe Biden has recently rescinded the declaration of 2019, released by former President Donald Trump, in which immigrants were prevented from obtaining visas. He has said that the previous announcement does not help in advancing the interests of America.
As per the S & P Global Market Intelligence Data, India is the second-largest insurance technology market in Asia-Pacific. India accounts for 35 % of insurance-focused venture capital invested in the Asian region.
Google has partnered with 30 news publishers for its ‘News Showcase’ feature in India. Google aims to support the local publishers by incentivizing their high-quality content.
Venugopal Chandrasekhar was associated with Table Tennis. He was popularly known as ‘Chandra’. He was the most popular paddler of his time.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs has signed MoU with Microsoft for the digital transformation of the tribal schools. Schools coming under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) and Ashram schools will have an Artificial Intelligence (AI) curriculum designed by Microsoft.
Chandigarh-based Jupitice has developed the world’s 1st private digital court for dispute resolution. The disputes will be resolved under the Private Justice System using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Mechanism.
HIT Covid App has been launched by the Government of Bihar for monitoring COVID-19 patients under home isolation across the state. HIT stands for Home Isolation Tracking. It has been developed by Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (BELTRON).
The government of Tripura has launched ‘Jagrut Tripura’ for enabling its residents to avail the benefits of various schemes launched by state and central government. It has been developed by Jio Group’s subsidiary, EasyGov.
Madhya Pradesh has launched ‘Vaidya Aapke Dwar’ scheme. The aim of the scheme is to provide free medical consultations from the medical specialists of AYUSH on a video call. The residents of MP will be able to avail themselves of this benefit using the AyushQure app.
Rajasthan has become the 2nd state in India after Haryana to declare Mucormycosis as a notified disease. Mucormycosis is being reported in the individuals who have recently recovered from COVID-19. It is also known as ‘Black Fungus’ disease.
Uttar Pradesh government has announced that it will take full responsibility for the children whose parents died of COVID-19. The government of UP will take care of the health, education, and security of those children.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com