1. Which among the following bank has recently partnered with the AI startup, HyperVerge, for Video Banking solution, to provide convenient digital banking services to its customers?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
2. The Tentative Lists of UNESCO World Heritage Site contains total of 48 sites from India, as of May 2021. How many sites have been added most recently in this TL from India?
3. When is the International Day to End Obstetric Fistula observed by United Nations?
A) 22 May
B) 21 May
C) 23 May
D) 20 May
4. Who among these is the noted environmentalist and the leader of the Chipko Movement, who has passed away at 94?
A) Mohan Dharia
B) Chandi Prasad Bhatt
C) Mike Pandey
D) Sunderlal Bahuguna
5. DIPCOVAN is a COVID-19 antibody detection kit, launched by which organization?
C) IIT Madras
D) Indian Navy
6. Who has been appointed as the new President of International Hockey Federation (FIH) for 3 years till 2024?
A) Suresh Kalmadi
B) Narinder Batra
C) Narayana Ramachandran
D) Abhay Singh Chautala
7. HY-2D is a new ocean-monitoring satellite launched by which country to detect early warning on marine disasters?
8. Which team has won the 2020-21 UEFA Women’s Champions League?
A) La Liga
D) Atletico Madrid
9. Which state has recently launched the HIT COVID App to track patients isolating at home?
10. What was the profession of Raamlaxman aka Vijay Patil, who has passed away recently?
A) Music Director
11. What is the theme of the 2021 International Day to End Obstetric Fistula?
A) End gender inequality! End health inequities!
B) Women’s rights are human rights! End fistula now!
C) Leaving no one behind: Let us commit to ending fistula now!
D) Hope, healing, and dignity for all
12. Which of the following bank recently announced the launch of its fully digitized loan processing system, offering over 50 products to MSME and the agriculture sector?
A) IDBI Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) SBI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
13. Recently, which of the following state government has launched the ‘HIT Covid App’ to ensure regular monitoring and tracking of those Covid-19 patients?
14. Which of the following state is the first to allow Reimbursement of GST on ‘Covid items’ Donations?
D) Madhya Pradesh
15. Who was recently appointed as a member of the FIH Athletes’ Committee?
A) Rajeev Shukla
B) Parattu Ravindran Sreejesh
C) Jay Shah
D) Ravi Shastri
16. Which of the following web browser has decided to retire with effect from 15 June 2022?
A) Microsoft Edge
C) Google Chrome
D) Internet Explorer
17.The Reserve Bank of India will transfer __________ surplus to the Central Government for the accounting period of nine months ended March 31, 2021.
A) Rs 69,122 crore
B) Rs 79,122 crore
C) Rs 89,122 crore
D) Rs 99,122 crore
18. Which of the following institution recently developed a Covid-19 antibody detection kit ‘DIPCOVAN’?
19. Name the newly launched education technology startup by Hero Group.
A) Hero Tech
B) Hero Vired
C) Hero Edu
D) Hero Grade
20. ITR filing deadline for FY21 extended by two months to ______.
A) July 31
B) September 30
C) August 31
D) October 31
HyperVerge, the AI product startup, has partnered with India’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI), with one of its flagship products, the Video Banking solution, to provide convenient digital banking services to the customers of SBI.
The Ministry of Culture has recently announced that six Indian sites have been added to the tentative list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites. With the addition of these six sites, the total number of Indian sites in Tentative Lists of UNESCO World Heritage Site has increased to 48.
Every year, United Nations (UN) International Day to End Obstetric Fistula is marked on 23rd May since 2013 to promote action towards treating and preventing obstetric fistula, a condition that affects many girls and women during childbirth in developing countries.
Noted environmentalist and Gandhian activist, Sunderlal Bahuguna, who was the leader of the Chipko Movement, has passed away due to COVID-19 complications. He was 94.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed a COVID-19 antibody detection kit called DIPCOVAN.
Narinder Batra has been re-elected as the President of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) for the second consecutive term.
China successfully launched a new ocean-monitoring satellite Haiyang-2D (HY-2D) into orbit on May 19, 2021, on Long March-4Brocket, from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in northwest China.
The Spanish professional football club Barcelona surpassed English club Chelsea 4-0, to win the 2020-21 UEFA Women’s Champions League final, held at Gothenburg, Sweden on 16 May 2021.
In Bihar, Nitish Kumar Government has launched an innovative mobile application called ‘Home Isolation Tracking (HIT)’ COVID, to keep an eye on the condition of COVID-19 patients recovering at their residence
Renowned music director Raamlaxman, or the “Laxman” of the famous duo composers “Raam-Laxman”, has passed away due to a heart attack. He was 78. His real name was Vijay Patil, but was better known as Raamlaxman and was most famous for his work with Rajshri Productions of Hindi films.
Theme 2021: “Women’s rights are human rights! End fistula now!”
IDBI Bank announced the launch of its fully digitized loan processing system, offering over 50 products to MSME and the agriculture sector. The Loan Processing System (LPS) for MSME and agri products seamlessly integrate with data fintech, bureau validations, document storage, account management and customer notifications among others.
Bihar government launched ‘HIT Covid App’ to ensure regular monitoring and tracking of those Covid-19 patients, who are in home isolation across the state.
The Haryana became the first state in India to allow reimbursement of goods and service tax paid by companies, non-governmental organizations, and individuals on purchase of 15 items including Covid vaccines, Remdesivir injections, ventilators, and oxygen cylinders that they have donated free of cost to the state government or state-run hospitals.
Star India hockey team goalkeeper Parattu Ravindran Sreejesh was appointed as a member of the FIH (International Hockey Federation)Athletes’ Committee during the virtual meeting of the world body’s Executive Board.
Tech-giant Microsoft has decided to retire its iconic Internet Explorer (IE) browser, with effect from 15 June 2022, after more than 25 years of its launch.
The Reserve Bank of India will transfer Rs 99,122 crore surplus to the Central Government for the accounting period of nine months ended March 31, 2021 (July 2020-March 2021). The Contingency Risk Buffer will remain at 5.50%.
India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed a Covid-19 antibody detection kit. The DIPCOVAN kit can detect both spikes as well as nucleocapsid proteins of Coronavirus with a high sensitivity of 97%.
The Munjal family-led Hero Group has launched a new education technology startup ‘ Hero Vired’, which will offer an end-to-end learning ecosystem.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has extended the due date for filing income tax returns for assessment year (AY) 2021-22, for individuals, by two months, to September 30, 2021.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com