1. Recently a 03-year action plan has been signed between India and the governments of which country for agricultural cooperation?
2. Which country has recently appointed diplomat Sung Kim as the country’s special envoy in North Korea?
3. Which of these European countries recently celebrated the 450-year-old Untold Festival, where 40 thousand people gathered to celebrate it?
4. Which African country’s parliament has announced the appointment of Judge Martha Coom as the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
5. Which of the following has recently been appointed as the President of International Hockey Federation of India, Narinder Batra?
6. The Ministry of Sports has recently approved the opening of how many Khelo India centers in 7 states?
(A)43 Khelo India Center
(B)73 Khelo India Center
(C)143 Khelo India Center
(D)183 Khelo India Center
7. Which of the following nation will develop a global pandemic radar to detect Covid-19 variants?
8. Which state government has recently launched the “Mission Oxygen Self-Reliance” scheme to meet its oxygen needs?
9. Chinese scientist Yuan Longping passed away recently. He was renowned for developing ______________.
(A) Hybrid Oilseeds
(B) Hybrid Millets
(cC) Hybrid Cotton
(D) Hybrid Wheat
10. Where is the world’s biggest iceberg located?
(A) Ross Sea
(B) Sargasso sea
(C) Weddell Sea
(D) Amundsen Sea
11. Who among the following has been awarded the India Biodiversity Award 2021?
(A) Rumana Sinha Segal
(B) Tahera Qutbuddin
(C) Suresh Mukund
(D) Shaji N M
12. In India, Commonwealth Day is celebrated on __________________.
(A) 23 May
(B) 24 May
(C) 25 May
(D) 26 May
(E) 27 May
13. What is the theme for Commonwealth Day 2021?
(A) A Connected Commonwealth
(B) Towards a Common Future
(C) Peace-building Commonwealth
(D) Delivering a Common Future
(E) A Young Commonwealth
14. World Thyroid Day is observed globally on _______ every year.
(A) 25 May
(B) 24 May
(C) 23 May
(D) 22 May
(E) 21 May
15. When is International Missing Children’s Day is observed globally?
(A) 26th May
(B) 25th May
(C) 24th May
(D) 23th May
(E) 22th May
16. Which of the following state recently launched ‘Sanjeevani Pariyojana’ to treat COVID patients at home?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
17. Who among the following has been elected as Oxford student union president?
(A) Vikram Verma
(B) Rashmi Tripathi
(C) Amit Singh
(D) Anvee Bhutani
18. What was the profession of Raamlaxman aka Vijay Patil, who has passed away recently?
(A) Music Director
19. Which of the following Institution has recently proposed a $50 billion global vaccination plan that would cover at least 40 percent of the global population by the end of 2021?
(A) World Bank
(C) New Development Bank
(D) Asian Development Bank
20. NASA to send its first mobile robot to search for water on the moon in _________.
The governments of India and Israel have signed a 03-year action plan aimed at increasing cooperation in the field of agriculture. The objective of this 3-year program is to increase the net income and livelihood of individual producers. Have to improve.
US President Joe Biden recently appointed diplomat Sung Kim as the Special Envoy of America in North Korea. At the same time, the US and South Korean presidents have discussed the commitments-based dialogues between Korean countries.
In the European country, Romania recently celebrated 450 years old untold festival, due to which 40,000 people have gathered to celebrate. This untold festival was celebrated at Sumulu Siuc, Romania’s oldest holy place. The area is surrounded by lush green hills. Every year, people dress up in traditional costumes.
The parliament of the African country Kenya has recently announced the appointment of 61-year-old Judge Martha Coom as the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. They have played an important role in getting the rights of women. The judicial committee of the country has selected Martha Coom for selection by taking a live interview on TV.
Narinder Batra of India has recently been appointed as the President of the International Hockey Federation for the second time during the 47th Congress of FIH. He defeated his rival Belgium Hockey Federation chief Mark Codrone by two votes in a tough contest.
The Sports Ministry recently approved the opening of 143 Khelo India Centers in 7 states of the country (Madhya Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Goa, Karnataka and Manipur). Has given For which the Sports Ministry has allocated 14.30 crore rupees. Training of one specific game will be imparted in these centers.
The United Kingdom will develop an advanced international pathogen surveillance network to identify Covid-19 variants and emerging diseases.
Maharashtra government has launched the “Mission Oxygen Self-Reliance” scheme to meet the state’s oxygen needs. Special incentives will be given to oxygen-producing industries under this scheme.
China’s ‘father of hybrid rice’ Yuan Longping passed away. Chinese scientist Yuan Longping, renowned for developing a hybrid rice strain that vastly improved the grain output in the country, passed away at the age of 91.
The finger-shaped iceberg broke off from the Ronne Ice shelf, a massive ice shelf that encompasses an area of more than 400,000 square kilometers located in the Weddell sea in Antarctica.
Shaji N.M., fondly called as ‘Tuber Man’ of Kerala has been awarded the India Biodiversity Award 2021 in the individual category of ‘Conservation of domesticated species’.
Commonwealth Day is celebrated on the second Monday in the month of March every year. However, in India, another Commonwealth Day is also celebrated on May 24.
This year Commonwealth Day 2021 Delivering a Common Future.
World Thyroid Day is observed globally on 25 May every year. The main purpose of the WTD is to aware of the importance of Thyroid and the prevention and treatment of thyroid diseases.
International Missing Children’s Day is observed globally on 25th May every year. This day is observed for missing children who have found their way home, remember those that are victims of crime, and continue efforts to seek out those that are still missing.
Haryana government has launched an anti-Covid “Sanjeevani Pariyojana”, which will provide supervised and quick medical care at home for people, with mild to moderate symptoms of Covid-19, residing in rural areas.
Anvee Bhutani, Co-Chair Campaign for Racial Awareness and Equality (CRAE) at Oxford SU and President of the Oxford India Society, was in the fray for the by-election for the 2021-22 academic years, which attracted a record turnout.
Renowned music director Raamlaxman, or the “Laxman” of the famous duo composers “Raam-Laxman”, has passed away due to a heart attack.
The International Monetary Fund has proposed a $50 billion global vaccination plan that would cover at least 40 percent of the global population by the end of 2021 and at least 60 per cent by the first half of 2022.
The United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration is planning to search for water and other resources on the moon in 2023.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org