1. Which country is designing a new Earth System Observatory to guide efforts related to climate change and disaster mitigation?
(A) United States
2. Phil Mickelson, has recently created history by becoming the oldest player to clinch major title. He is associated with which sports event?
3. ______________________and _____________________have developed a unique detector ‘FakeBuster’ to detect imposters attending a virtual conference?
(A) IIT Delhi and Monash University
(B) IIT Mumbai and Monash University
(C) IIT Palakad and Monash University
(D) IIT Ropar and Monash University
4. Colonel Panjab Singh passed away recently. Which of the following operation is related to Colonel Panjab Singh?
(A) Operation Vijay
(B) Operation Cactus Lilly
(C) Operation BlueStar
(D) Operation Blue moon
(E) Operation Yudh
5. Who became the first Indian to win the Rudolf V Schindler award?
(A) V. Narasimha Reddy
(B) D Nagarjuna Reddy
(C) D Nagendra Reddy
(D) D Nageshwar Reddy
(E) T Nageshwar Rao
6. Which of the following ministry has recently organized the series of five webinars under the theme “Be with Yoga, Be at Home”?
(A) Ministry of Ayush
(B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(C) Ministry of Home Affairs
(D) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(E) Ministry of Education
7. Which of the following foreign organizations have signed MoUs with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICoAl) and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)?
(A) Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), Australia & Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Sri Lanka
(B) Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, UK
(C) Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), UK
(D) All of the above
8. Who was conferred with President’s award by International Hockey Federation through the 47th FIH Congress?
(A) K. V Pandian
(B) Sreekanth Kumar
(C) V Karthikeyan Pandian
(D) Vijaykumar M.R
(E) K. V. Padmanbhan
9. Cheetah, the world’s fastest land animal which was declared extinct in India in 1952, is expected to be re-introduced into the country in November this year at the Kuno National Park. Where is Kuno National Park located?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
10. Guillermo Lasso has been elected as the president of which of the following country?
(D) Burkina Faso
11. H S Doreswamy passed away recently. He was a/an _________________.
(C) Freedom Fighter
12. How many Indian startup companies (Unicorn) have recently crossed the valuation of $1 billion in 2021?
13. Bollywood actor _________ is all set to launch her autobiography “Sach Kahun Toh”, publisher Penguin Random House India.
(A) Juhi Chawla
(B) Madhuri Dixit
(C) Ayesha Jhulka
(D) Neena Gupta
(E) Deepa Sahi
14. Who will officially become the CEO of Amazon on July 5th?
(A) Brian T. Olsavsky
(B) David H. Clark
(C) Andrew R. Jassy
(D) Shelley L. Reynolds
(E) David A. Zapolsky
15. Which among the following bank has now become the first Small Finance Bank to offer its NRI customer segment the ease of account opening online?
(A) A U Small Finance Bank
(B) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
(C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
(D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
16. Recently, who has approved emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine made in China?
(B)Bank of China
(C)World Health Organization
17. Which of the following state government has announced a compensation of 50 thousand rupees to the families of those who died from Corona?
(A)Government of Kerala
(B)Government of Punjab
(C)Government of Gujarat
18. Out of which senior political party leader and former Union Minister Chaman Lal Gupta has passed away recently?
(B)Bharatiya Janata Party
(C)Aam Aadmi Party
19. Which of the following state government has recently announced a grant of 10 lakh rupees to orphans?
(A)Government of Punjab
(B)Government of Kerala
(C)Government of Andhra Pradesh
(D)Government of Gujarat
20. CCI has recently approved the sale of subsidiaries of which bank to GPL Finance and Investments Limited?
(A)Bank of Baroda
(D)State Bank of India
The US Space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is developing a new system called the Earth System Observatory, to mitigate efforts related to climate change and disaster mitigation.
American professional golfer Phil Mickelson, created history by winning the 2021 PGA Championship, at the age of 50. With this victory, Mickelson became the oldest player to win a major title in the history of the PGA Tour.
Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar and Monash University, Australia have developed a detector named ‘FakeBuster’ to identify imposters attending a virtual conference without anybody’s knowledge.
Col Panjab Singh, who was a Major during 1971 war, received the Vir Chakra for his bravery during Operation Cactus Lilly, when his command repelled 9 Pakistani attacks over 2 nights.
Padma Bhushan awardee and noted gastroenterologist Dr. D Nageshwar Reddy, who is also the chairman of AIG Hospitals, has won the highest honour from the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) — the Rudolf V Schindler Award making him the first Indian to receive this honour.
Ministry of Ayush is organizing various activities in the run-up to the International Day of Yoga, 2021 (21 June). One among these is a series of five webinars that the Ministry is organizing under the broad theme of “Be with Yoga, Be at Home.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICoAl) and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) have signed MoUs with foreign organizations namely Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), Australia, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, UK (CISI), Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), UK, Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Sri Lanka and Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), UK.
V Karthikeyan Pandian, an IAS officer, and private secretary to Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, was conferred with President’s award by International Hockey Federation through the 47th FIH Congress.
Cheetah, the world’s fastest land animal which was declared extinct in India in 1952, is expected to be re-introduced into the country in November this year at the Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh. The country’s last spotted cheetah died in Chhattisgarh in 1947 and it was declared extinct in the country in 1952.
Guillermo Lasso: Ecuador’s first right-wing President. Guillermo Lasso, a conservative, assumed presidency of Ecuador on May 24, 2021, and has become a first right-wing leader in 14 years in Ecuador.
Freedom fighter H S Doreswamy, who recently recovered from Covid-19, died of cardiac arrest at a hospital in Bengaluru.
Banking technology startup Zeta has raised $250 million from Japanese investment major SoftBank at a valuation of $1.45 billion. Zeta has become the 14th Indian startup to cross the valuation of $1 billion in 2021.
Bollywood actor Neena Gupta is all set to launch her autobiography “Sach Kahun Toh”, publisher Penguin Random House India.
Andy Jassy will officially become the CEO of Amazon on July 5th, the company announced at a shareholder meeting. Amazon announced that Jassy, who is the current CEO of Amazon Web Services (AWS), would replace Jeff Bezos as CEO of the entire company in February.
Equitas Small Finance Bank has now become the first Small Finance Bank to offer its NRI customer segment the ease of account opening online.
World Health Organization – The World Health Organization has recently approved emergency use of BovBP-CorV, a Covid-19 vaccine made in China. This vaccine can now be used all over the world. This vaccine has been developed by Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Company Limited.
Delhi Government has recently announced a compensation of Rs 50,000 to the families of those who died from Corona. Also, recently, the government has announced to bear the expenses of children’s nutrition.
Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader and former Union Minister Chaman Lal Gupta has passed away recently due to prolonged illness. He recently got infected with Kovid-19 some time back and returned home after successful treatment. On his death, Lt. Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Manoj Sinha has paid tribute.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced a grant of 10 lakh rupees to the children lost to their parents due to the corona epidemic. It has been decided to deposit a fixed deposit of 10 lakh rupees for the child. The child will get this amount after the age of 25 years.
Competition Commission of India has recently approved the sale of mutual fund subsidiaries of Yes Bank to GPL Finance and Investments Limited.
Current Affair Links
|MCQ Current Affair Links||Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Links|
|May 1||May 1||May 1|
|May 2||May 2||May 2|
|May 3||May 3||May 3|
|May 4||May 4||May 4|
|May 5||May 5||May 5|
|May 6||May 6||May 6|
|May 7||May 7||May 7|
|May 8||May 8||May 8|
|May 9||May 9||May 9|
|May 10||May 10||May 10|
|May 11||May 11||May 11|
|May 12||May 12||May 12|
|May 13||May 13||May 13|
|May 14||May 14||May 14|
|May 15||May 15||May 15|
|May 16||May 16||May 16|
|May 17||May 17||May 17|
|May 18||May 18||May 18|
|May 19||May 19||May 19|
|May 20||May 20||May 20|
|May 21||May 21||May 21|
|May 22||May 22||May 22|
|May 23||May 23||May 23|
|May 24||May 24||May 24|
|May 25||May 25||May 25|
|May 26||May 26||May 26|
|May 27||May 27||May 27|
|May 28||May 28||May 28|
|May 29||May 29||May 29|
|May 30||May 30||May 30|
|May 31||May 31||May 31|
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org