1. The SeHAT OPD Portal has been launched by the government to provide telemedicine services to ____________.
(D) Armed Forces
2. The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has constituted an expert committee on Investment Funds. Who is the chairperson of this committee?
(A) Sankaran Naren
(B) Ajay Bagga
(C) Nilesh Shah
(D) Ridham Desai
3. Name the Indian who has recently won the 2021 Princess of Asturias Award.
(A) Abhijit Banerjee
(B) Amartya Kumar Sen
(C) Arvind Subramanian
(D) Raghuram Rajan
4.Which state has appointed ‘Guardian Ministers’ to oversee implementation of central and state government policy?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
5. Who among these scientists has been conferred with the International Eni Award 2020?
(A) G. Madhavan Nair
(B) Roddam Narasimha
(C) Bernard Raveau
(D) C.N.R. Rao
6. When is World Hunger Day observed?
(A) 25 May
(B) 28 May
(C) 26 May
(D) 27 May
7. Who is the only referee from India to officiate in wrestling matches of the Tokyo Olympic Games?
(A) Aravind Kumar
(B) Amitab Kumar
(C) Anand Kumar
(D) Ashok Kumar
8. Who has been recently elected as the president of the International Narcotics Control Board?
(A) Jagjit Pandit
(B) Jayaram Pandia
(C) Jayaram Pavadia
(D) Jagjit Pavadia
9. Which of the following bank has recently announced the launch of a unique facility of linking a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) ID to its digital wallet ’Pockets?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) SBI Bank
10. ________________is India’s first and only woman in the IAF qualified for flight test engineer.
(A) Amrita V Olety
(B) Aashritha V Olety
(C) Ajanta V Olety
(D) Aashritha S O
11. ________________ and__________________ have recently partnered to implement the Van Dhan Yojana in Tribal Clusters of all Aspirational districts of India.
(A) TRIFED, NITI Aayog
(B) NITI Aayog, NAFED
(C) NAFED, TRIFED
(D) TRIFED, RBI
12. A new book titled “7 Lessons from Everest Expedition Learnings from Life and Business” has been authored by _________.
(A) Pankaj Mathur
(B) Amit Prakash
(C) Sundar Patel
(D) Aditya Gupta
13. International Week of Solidarity with the Peoples of Non-Self-Governing Territories from _________ 2021.
(A) May 21 to 27
(B) May 22 to 28
(C) May 23 to 29
(D) May 25 to 31
14. Which state government has recently launched Smart Kitchen Scheme?
(D) West Bengal
15. The International Day of Action for Women’s Health is observed on __________.
(A) May 28
(B) Last Friday of May
(C) May 27
(D) Last Thursday of May
16. Who has become the 1st woman President of Louvre Museum, Paris?
(D)Laurence des Cars
17. How many Indian peacekeepers will be honored posthumously with UN’s prestigious medal?
18. What is the new name of Kia Motors India?
(B)Kia Motors Ltd India
(D)Kia Pvt Ltd
19. Who has been conferred with Eni International Award 2020 for research in renewable energy?
(A)Prof. VK Narsimhan
(B)Prof. CNR Rao
(C)Prof. MS Swaminathan
(D)Prof. BB Vishwanathan
20.Which of the following has won the Guinness title for the world’s largest programming competition?
(D)Wipro Code Alpha
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh launched the ‘Services e-Health Assistance & Tele-consultation (SeHAT) OPD portal on May 27, 2021, through video conferencing. The main motive of the portal is to provide telemedicine services to the serving Armed Forces personnel, veterans, and their families.
The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has constituted an expert committee on Investment Funds. The Committee has been formed under the Chairmanship of Nilesh Shah, Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co. Ltd.
Indian economist and Nobel Laureate Amartya Kumar Sen have been conferred with the ‘ 2021 Princess of Asturias Award’ by Spain in the social sciences category on May 26, 2021.
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has appointed ‘Guardian Ministers’ to oversee the implementation of government policy decisions, administrative reforms, and other welfare schemes in all the 34 districts of the state. 13 ‘Guardian Ministers’ have been appointed for all 34 districts in Assam, for balanced, speedy and sustainable developments of these districts.
Noted Indian scientist and Bharat Ratna Professor C.N.R. Rao have been felicitated with the International Eni Award 2020 (also called the Energy Frontier award). The International Eni Award is considered to be the Nobel Prize in Energy Research.
Every year on May 28, The Hunger Project celebrates World Hunger Day.
Ashok Kumar will be the only referee from the country to officiate in wrestling matches of the Tokyo Olympic Games.
Jagjit Pavadia, the former Narcotics Commissioner of India and a retired officer of the Indian Revenue Service (Customs), has been elected president of the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB).
ICICI Bank has announced the launch of a unique facility of linking a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) ID to its digital wallet ’Pockets’, marking a departure from the current practice that demands such IDs be linked with a savings bank account.
Squadron Leader Aashritha V Olety is the first and only woman in the IAF qualified for the role, and as a flight test engineer, she will be responsible for evaluating aircraft and airborne systems before their induction into the armed forces, said one of the officials.
TRIFED (Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India), Ministry of Tribal Affairs is set to partner with NITI Aayog for implementation of Van Dhan Vikas Kendra (VDVK) initiative under Van Dhan Yojna in 39 Tribal Aspirational districts identified by NITI Aayog.
Aditya Gupta, a Delhi-based entrepreneur, and mountaineer aim to raise Rs 1 crore for COVID-19 relief from the sale proceeds of his recently released book “7 Lessons from Everest – Expedition Learnings from Life and Business”.
The United Nations is observing the International Week of Solidarity with the Peoples of Non-Self-Governing Territories from May 25 to 31, 2021.
Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan, announced a secretary-level committee will formulate guidelines and recommendations on the implementation of the “Smart Kitchen Scheme” in the state to fulfill the commitments of LDF.
The International Day of Action for Women’s Health (International Women’s Health Day) is observed every year on May 28 since 1987 to raise awareness on the issues related to women’s health and well being.
Laurence des Cars has become the 1st woman President of the Louvre Museum, Paris. The museum was established in the French revolution two centuries ago. Laurence will replace Jean-Luc Martinez on 1st September 2021.
3 Indian peacekeepers will be honored posthumously with United Nation’s prestigious medal. Those peacekeepers are Corporal Yuvraj Singh, Moolchand Yadav, and Ivan Michael Picardo.
Kia India is the new name of Kia Motors India. The new name has been ratified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Professor CNR Rao has been conferred with Eni International Award 2020 for research in renewable energy. This award is considered a Nobel Prize in Energy Research. Prof. CNR Rao has also been conferred with Bharat Ratna.
TCS CodeVita has won the Guinness title for the world’s largest programming competition. A total of 1,36,054 from 34 participants took part in the competition.
Connect with us on Social Media
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org